[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest sujubigbang14

USA is losing TT.TT but im still hoping they'll come >.< I wonder who will win in the end for Division 1 Chile, Peru, or Brazil...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caladria

Thank you for telling this, ppl need to understand that we're not cheating, we're just trying to tell everybody and i'm glad to know that other countries are helping <3 so everyone from south america, u can come to peru, it's cheap srly u_u

If we get 20,000 VOTES just from Perú of course i have my doubts but this is an effort by many countries and ALL THE WORL need to KNOW IT. This isn´t just about us is about KPOP and ASSIAN LOVE

Guest ColdHeart21

First i loved the idea but then when YG didn't add Mexico to the list i only thought 'UNFAIR' because i saw all the comments of mexican vips requesting and we are stilll requesting, we know we deserve Big Bang to come to Mexico :/

MEXICO! GO GO GO~~ <3! BIG BANG DON'T STOP <3

Guest Sayuri.K

Hi... I'm Chilean And So hurt ... How i can tell u girls that we are not cheating anybody?

Me not... The Vips that i meet and also my friends...

how i can tell u guys ... ?

not all the chileans are cheating, think abt it.

and we can't stop the votes in the momment

coz i now that was so weird...

please ... we are not all the same.

in chile are True fans too.

don't break our dreams... Thanks (L)

win who wins. Just i hope that BigBang could go to all the countries.

Don't worry. Like I said before, I know there are also honest fans in Chile, and that's why I hope all of us can have BB visiting our countries.

Guest Zora.Leonheart

Hello! Please add MEXICO to the list, here they have a lot of fans who are dying because we want to see Big Bang

http://www.facebook.com/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730#!/

Guest mithrelle

I almost cried of happines when I saw the votations for the Global Event. I'm from Venezuela and I'm so impressed for the number of votes from Brazil, Chile and Perú. And I'm really happy for them... at first I thought that if Big Bang doesn't come to Venezuela and goes to one of those countries I could just take a plane or something, but that's a lie, I don't have enough money to do such thing ._. I don't think that they have cheated... I'm a little bit jealous for their number of votes, yes, but I'm not going to spread rumors like that.

And I hope that they add Mexico to the list!!

Also, I really hope that they visit all the countries... There's a lot of VIPs that would die to see Big Bang live!!!

Guest ChOcoRrOLitA

bigbang want to come to mexico .. in mexico .. there are many fansof them ... just to see everything we're doing to come ... we arevoting for where we can ... .. please help bring big bang to mexico ..we love you ... XD

Guest dani1234

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest goldstar179

You would not believe how excited I was when I saw that Big Bang had a poll out and that they were going international!!

My heartbeat sped up blush.gif, sweat gathered on my forhead in anticipation sweatingbullets.gif, my fingers shook as I clicked the mouse to the voting page crazy.gif and I held my breath for the eternity that it took to load that page vicx.gif...

and then I nearly cried when I saw that AUSTRALIA wasn't on the list!! :(

I refreshed the page no less than 10 times, hoping that it was a small glitch and that the voting list was longer.

But alas, Australia isn't on the list :tears:

I understand that it may be difficult to add Australia to the list now that the voting site has already been set up...

BUT PLEASE CONSIDER AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

if not for this tour, then for any possible future tours!!

Please don't forget the faithful Australian VIPs out there :)

My MEXICAN VIPs brothers, I feel for you, but we must perservere and let ourselves be heard by YG!

FIGHTING!!!

아자 아자!!! 화이팅!!!!

Share the Big Bang love! Never forget that you have fans everywhere!

Even those few hundred in Equador are still faithful fans, hoping just as eagerly as all the other international fans out there that BIG BANG will visit them!!!

Archived