[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest bolimono

#BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico #BIGBANGinMexico Twitter IS Crazy 4 This!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yibril

PLEASE INCLUDE MEXICO !!!!

Mexico Loves Big Bang

his music for us is something that motivates us and makes happy, include Mexico in the Global event please.

Guest zirrou

WELL,hi ....i am very dissapoitning on you (all of you guys)!! just because brazil started that disgusting rumor about us (PERUVIANS) cheating ....that doesnt mean that we are cheating! let me tell you that here we have fan clubs for every kpop group like BIGBANG DBSK 2PM SHINee SNSD etc......we have (ummm how to tell u) projections in teathers and competitons about kpop everytime that we do that there is like more than 1000 people who show up for the meeting....even there is people left behind and this meetings are about 3 per month and that is only in my city ok?! there are many fan clubs all over PERU "at least 14 out of 24 provinces".

Really guys!!......come on!! really .... we all here are tenneger how can you said we are using "bot bottons" or "bugs..???" i didnt even know what was that.....!!! i am really sad people telling this and that trying to explain peruvians VIP love....we all want them to be here .....just stop that NASTY RUMOR !

Dear YG ...as a peruvian VIP, i hope you can trust in us because we are working the hardest to get BIGBANG here! please dont listen to those rumors (we even brought KBS channel to make a report about peruvians kpop fans )

As for Mexicans VIPs: if you dont get the chance to get into the poll AND IF PERU WINS ....I AGREE TO give you free lodging .....i live near to the airport and my aunt has her home close to it too, SO IF YOU SUPPORT PERU THEN WE´LL GIVE YOU FREE LODGING ....you just have to send me a MP 

Well, I'm actually not a Peruvian VIP... (I am a BlackJack, go 2NE1!!! :w00t: ) but I am supporting this campaign, and so are all K-Pop and J-Pop groups in Peru (specially in Lima). All k-poppers, j-poppers, cosplayers, mangakas, otakus, and everyone that basically likes Asian culture and music in Peru have started promoting this on their Facebook pages and other media, so that Big Bang comes to Peru... because this means that for the first time in AGES.... Japan and Korea will actually see Peru, Brazil and Chile (countries that have the largest K-Pop fanbase in South America) as potential consumers.

I buy my CDs and DVDs from YesAsia... because there is no other location to get them from, unless you want to pay tons of moneys more. But more and more shops are setting up in Peru bringing quality merchandising at reasonable prices (that include shipping, handling, VAT, taxes, etc)... so it is really no surprise to see that Peru has a large fanbase. DJ Masa, a famous Brazilian K-Pop Mashup DJ will even be touring Peru on June, due to the enormous amount of responses he has gotten and willing producers who will actually bring him here.

I am appalled to see that you are considering many Peruvian fans, like myself, to be cheaters, when I can only vote once on Facebook and the YG page. I do not know if there are people out there manipulating the votes, if so, I would ask them to stop, because we need to be fair to our brethren countries, but don't just assume we are all like that, or throw accusations like these. Seeing numbers reach into the 20,000's or 30,000's in Peru for fans is really not a surprise for me - there are tons of events being held weekly, monthly and yearly by fans here. Just google any K-Pop artist and Peru together on the same search, or on YouTube, and you might be impressed by the amount of videos and blogs dedicated to them.

Whoever wins, I hope this will allow our voices from the far corners of the world to be heard at Seoul, and say that there is a fanbase here that adores K-Pop, Dramas and their artists... ;)

I don't actually think they would come to set up a concert first; but many of us take this opportunity so that they will at least start promoting and merchandising here without us having to pay ridiculous taxes or transport fees. Luckily, Peru just signed a Free Trade Agreement with South Korea on March 21st, so that will make things much easier.

THINGS are like this: All the PERUVIAN  VOTES don´t come from the AIR OR CHEATING cause isn´t  just THE LARGE ASIAN FANS who are helping. Many BOLIVIAN VIPS, ECUATORIAN VIPS and MEXICAN VIPS are VOTING for PERÚ too. 

ECUATORIAN VIPZ have their country in the poll but many of decide to VOTE FOR PERÚ cause PERÚ IS A REALLY CHEAP PLASE TO STAY and we have a LARGER FAN BASE.

AND if YG make this poll with IP number we have more than 20,000 VOTES TOO cause isn´t just VIPS VOTING all KPOP FANS are helping VIPS and KPOP LOVERS and ALL ASIAN LOVERS WILL BUY A TICKET FOR A BIG BANG CONCERT/SHOWCASE/FANMEETING cause we want ASIA PUT THEIR EYES ON PERÚ/LATIN AMERICA AND THAT IS NOT CHEATING! This is how all the people who loves ASIAN CULTURE HAVE TO DO IT. 

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS.

WE'RE NOT CHEATING, WE'RE UNITED KPOP FANS!

Guest MharyBang

MEXICO please!!! COME to MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!! BIGBANG

#BIGBANGinMEXICO  

YG Entertainment and Soompi have come together for another new and exciting event! 

Soompi V.I.P's speak your mind and vote for the country you would like to see Big Bang come visit by clicking on the "Like" button next to the country flags. 

You can cast your vote at Big Bang's official Facebook page:

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! And hopefully Big Bang will come visit your country!

This forum is for discussing about the event and sharing information in general. Go V.I.Ps!!

P.S: If your country is not on the list speak up and tell us!

Guest Lollipop_hr

Please we want  you guys really bad to come here in MEXICO.......................please look at facebook and twitter, all MEXICAN VIP´S are making a huge effort to be on the list, mexican fans are like  no others!!! so please give us a CHANCE 

Guest Lollipop_hr

take a look at Twitter and search for #BIGBANGinMexico there are a lot of fans!!!!! please come to MEXICO!!

I really hope Canadian VIPs come together and vote!

This is like a dream come true. If I got to see Big Bang in concert I could end my fan girl life happily.

It'd be great if Big Bang could just come to all the cities on the list! :w00t:

PLEASE VOTE CANADA! WE'RE SO BEHIND ~!!!

Guest Lollipop_hr

LA LA LA EVERYBODY IS GETTING HIGHT VIP´S FORM MEXICO ARE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS

MEXICO want  SOMEBODY TO LOVE....................................... CAN YOU HEAR ME????

Guest Lollipop_hr

#BIGBANGinMexico we are the kind of VIPS that never get tired of asking you guys to give us the chance!!!! come to MEXICO

just MEXICO............anyway if you come you´ll fall in love because of the way mexican VIP´s are!!

Archived