B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyy_x_candie

Thanks for all the shares! They definitely did good~! True, it was kind of awkward, but they're rookies. Though, I really love today's performance. Can't wait to see them tomorrow. They're so fresh as a group, and so refreshing! Sandeul's voice gave me nice shivers, that boy really has a lot of talent :) Oh... I wanted to discuss. How we should call B1A4 fandom and what their color should be? I've seen a lot of people in their forum suggesting white, because of their pureness... What do you guys think?

Edit: Ah, topped the page without nothing to share... Sorry ;(

i don't think they should touch white at all ^^; white is HOT's color. i've also seen people mention red, since their name has to do with blood types -- red is DBSK's color, also another rather untouchable color ;;

b1a4's debut stage was amazing! they didn't seem like rookies at all. i was very pleasantly surprised to hear cnu's voice. he seems like a really strong singer who can back up sandeul :D

yea id step away from idol group colours, because they'll get bashed for it, especially groups like hot dbsk suju shinwa those fanclub colours if taken is asking for kpopdeath... anyway, leave it to their company to choose the colour or to their korean official fanclub. but you have to find a colour which isn't used by a bigger stronger fanclub...

that aside, i think i'm a new fan, they kinda remind me of upgraded baby shinee, i dunno- maybe its because i felt a similar pull to shinee when they came out... i guess i love my flowerboys a little to much.... really impressed by the lead vocal, (but i think he has to many parts, poor guy... i'm worried he might strain his voice... but then hey i bet their company isn't going to work them like crazy the way my kpop first love is treated.) i think i'm going to be a fan! gogo B1A4!!!

they didn't get their own show predebute did they, its a really good way to get to know new groups... i hope they bag a show soon!

Guest B1A4.Int

B1A4's album - A big hit. 'Step aside, girl groups'

b1a4-2.jpg

Known as the manjji-dol, cute-idol, the fresh-idol, and the sweet boy, B1A4 , the group that has been a hot issue even before they debuted, posted their debut album's title track, 'O.K' MV on their official homepage.

On the same day, (the 21st) afternoon, their debut album 'Let's Fly' tracks were released in many music sites.

Before B1A4 debuted, the members had a image that seemed like they popped out of a cartoon or a manga, which grabbed the netizen's attention. B1A4's tracks and the MV has been the hot issue ever since it came out.

B1A4's title track, 'OK' helps their powerful, fresh, cool vocals stand out, and says "If I have you, I'm OK" in the lyrics, and has a catchy tune to it. In the MV it seemed like the 'Five stories' cartoon teaser came to life, and had B1A4 member's lovely and sweet image and has the female fans' attention.

B1A4, who released their first debut mini album 'Let's Fly' will be performing in MBC's 'Music Core' live on the 23rd.

Credits:

NEWSEN + zapsaple@FLIGHTB1A4 + Crazy bunny@FLIGHTB1A4

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

'Manjjiddol' B1A4, the release of music video for the title track 'O.K': Success 

'만찢돌' B1A4, 데뷔곡 'OK' 뮤비 공개 '성공 예감 ↑'

152629.jpg

[티브이데일리=김지현 기자] 신인그룹 B1A4(비원에이포)의 데뷔 앨범 타이틀 곡 'OK'의 뮤직비디오가 공식홈페이지(www.b1a4.com)를 통해 공개됐다.

이와 함께 21일 자정에는 전 온라인 음원 사이트를 통해 B1A4의 데뷔 앨범 'Let's Fly'(렛츠 플라이)를 발매했다. 만화 속에서 금방이라도 튀어 나온 듯한 외모로 데뷔 전 누리꾼들로부터 '만찢돌'이라고 불렸던 B1A4는 이번 뮤직비디오 공개로 또 한번 누리꾼들의 높은 지지를 얻고있다.

특히 'OK' 음원과 뮤직비디오는 공개되자마자 유투브, 트위터 등을 통해 급속도로 퍼져나가며 국내팬 뿐만 아니라 해외 팬들로부터 뜨거운 관심을 모으면서 올해 인기를 얻을 최고의 유망주로 손꼽히고 있다.

'OK'는 B1A4의 시원하고 폭발적인 보컬이 돋보이는 곡으로, 너 하나면 'OK'라는 당당한 가사와 중독성 있는 멜로디가 B1A4의 파워풀한 보컬과 완벽한 조화를 이루고 있다.

또 공개된 ‘OK’의 뮤직비디오에는 마치 프로모션 웹툰이었던 '다섯 개의 수다'의 실사 판을 보는 듯한 B1A4멤버들의 사랑스럽고 달콤하면서도 파워풀한 모습이 담겨 있어 팬들의 여심을 사로잡고 있다.

한편 첫 데뷔 앨범인 미니앨범 'Let's Fly'(렛츠 플라이)를 전격 발매한 B1A4는 오는 23일 방송되는 MBC '쇼! 음악중심'을 통해 아이돌계의 새로운 돌풍을 몰고 올 데뷔무대를 가질 예정이다.

[티브이데일리=김지현 기자 win@tvdaily.co.kr/사진제공=WM엔터테인먼트]

기사제보 news@tvdaily.co.kr        김지현 기자의 다른 기사 보기

New group B1A4's debut album title track 'O.K' music video was released on their official homepage. (www.b1a4.com)

In addition, at midnight on the 21st, B1A4's debut album, 'Let's Fly' was released. Because they looked like idols who popped out of a comic book, they have been labeled 'manjjiddol'. B1A4 was once again greeted with the strong support of netizens when their music video was released.

Especially the track 'O.K' and its music video, spread like wild fire on websites like youtube and twitter when it was released. It has gained great interest fron overseas fans. They are gaining popularity and are regarded as a hot issue this year.

'O.K' shows off B1A4's cool and explosive vocals. 'O.K' has sweet lyrics and an addictive melody imposing on B1A4's perfect harmony and powerful voices.

'O.K' showed how the real B1A4 was similar to their characters in their manga 'Five stories'. B1A4 who are lovely and have sweet yet powerful image at the same time never fail to capture the hearts of women.

The promotion of their first mini-album, 'Let's Fly''s title track 'O.K' will be on the 23th at MBC Music core.

Credits:

TvDaily + xtelle@FLIGHTB1A4.com +   바보 Vic@FLIGHTB1A4.com

Removing the veil of B1A4, are they really rookies?

Looks, dance and singing ↑, a triple phenomenon

베일벗은 B1A4, 신인맞아? 외모+춤+노래↑··3박자 조화

2rhtfo1.jpg

B1A4는 23일 생방송으로 진행된 MBC ‘쇼!음악중심’에 출연해 첫 데뷔 미니앨범 'Let's Fly'의 타이틀 곡 'O.K'를 공개했다.

이날 무대에서 B1A4는 신인답지 않은 여유 넘치는 모습으로 무대를 장악했다. 더불어 수려한 외모에 걸맞는 환상적인 댄스와 파워 넘치는 보컬로 향후 무대에 대한 기대감을 높였다.

특히 이들은 그동안의 연습을 말해주듯 한 치에 오차도 허용치 않은 화끈한 군무로 보는 이들의 탄성을 자아냈다.

타이틀곡 'O.K'는 최근 전 세계적으로 유행하는 Rock 기반의 강렬한 일렉트로닉 곡으로써 B1A4의 시원하고 폭발적인 보컬이 잘 어우러진 것이 특징이다.

이번 앨범은 메인 프로듀서이자 히트 작곡가 이상호의 진두지휘 아래 작곡가 임상혁, 전다운, 서용배, 박강일, 진영 등이 작곡으로 뭉쳤다. 또 작사가로 뛰어난 역량을 보여주는 휘성이 참여하며 앨범의 완성도를 높였다.

특히 B1A4 멤버 진영이 직접 작사 작곡에 참여하고 BARO가 앨범 전곡 Rap Making을 맡아 뛰어난 랩핑을 펼쳐 자신들의 음악적 역량을 마음껏 발휘했다.

한편 B1A4의 데뷔 미니앨범 'Let`s Fly'는 타이틀곡 'O.K'를 비롯해 'Remember', '못된것만 배워서', 'Bling Girl, Only One'등 다양한 색깔을 느낄 수 있는 6곡이 수록됐다.

B1A4 has revealed their title song 'O.K' from debut album 'Let's Fly' on 23rd April 2011 in MBC Show! Music Core.

On this day, B1A4 seized and filled the stage with an appearance unlike those of rookies. Alongside handsome appearances, a fantastic dance and powerful vocals have heightened anticipation for their next sgae.

As they have said about their practice in the meanwhile, any mistakes are not allowed. This is seen in their hot choreography that makes people exclaim with admiration.

Title song 'O.K' is characterized as an intense rock-based electronic song recently popular worldwide, alongside B1A4's fresh and explosive vocal harmony.

This album's main producer is popular songwriter Lee Sangho. Working alongside him are songwriters Lim Sanghyuk, Jeon Dawoon, Seo Yongbae, Park Kangil and Jinyoung. And Wheesung who has demonstrated impressive capabilities has participated as a lyricist, increasing the completion of this album.

B1A4 member Jinyoung has personally participated in composing and writing lyrics. BARO has made the rap of all the songs in the album, showing exceptional skills. This has unfolded their personal musical abilities.

B1A4's debut mini-album has 6 tracks, including title track 'O.K', and 'Remember', 'Only Learnt The Bad Things', 'Bling Girl' and 'Only One'. The 6 songs are of a wide variety of colors and feel.

Source:

Nate News

Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Please credit both the sources and translators when taking out.

{MR REMOVED} B1A4 - O.K

Credits:wintersn0ww1 @Youtube + Iceprinceafterschool @ FLIGHTB1A4

Guest heeTaernity

I've just watched their MV and their performance.  I can say that they are good and I think that in the future, they'll be even better.   I'm happy that I memorized their names in one day (haha, usually, it takes time for me to do that) and their appearances (though sometimes, I'm still confused).  Cute Jinyoung makes me smile every time he is focused, Sandeul has a great voice, CNU is fun, Gong chan is adorable, and Baro is really good in rapping.  I really like the songs from their album...I hope they get lots of attention! :)

Guest charbby

I WATCHED THEIR DEBUT STAGE

AND IT WAS AWESOME!

i still have difficulty putting the names to their faces

but their live singing is not bad

question : have they created an official name for their fans?

Guest albeitalways

I really wasn't expecting much when I saw their debut performance, but after I finished, I have to say I'm quite interested seeing their next perfs ^^

They remind me of another group for their debut, it's very colorful and really cheerful. But what I really liked in B1A4 is their strong voices, I think everyone got an equal distribution of lines in the song and everyone had a chance to showcase their vocal prowess.

This early on I think I'm already biased with Jinyoung and CNU. I can see why he's the leader, not only he's got the most impressive voice out of all of them (but personally I think they're all nearly equal with each other based on that performance), he's really got charisma and stage presence. As for CNU, haha I'm quite fond of his hairstyle, he looks like one of those friendly, nerdy guys I know in real life. I hope CNU won't cut his hair, we need a lot more long-haired boys in Kpop ((:

Woohoo, I like all the boy groups debuting lately, they're all really good!

Guest holadola

i went to their debut performance and their fanmeet today.

i must say that i freaking love these boys ((:

they are really nice in person.

i would say that sandeul and baro are probably the pranksters of the group.

they are quite playful~

gongchan is so so polite, he kept bowing at a ninety degree during the

handshake session.

CNU is kind of awkardly shy in person. but that makes him cute.

jinyoung, our leader is the most popular within the fans~

during the performance, they give quite a lot of fan service by

pointing to the fans. i love their songs, i love their vocals.

this group just rock~

one more thing about this group... their smiles melt hearts~

so so charming~ :DDD

Guest yeppmusic7

^ lucky! :o I would have LOVED to go to that <3

wow their debut stage was amazing~

im sure they will get used to the stage soon <3

im amazed at how great their vocals are live~~

esp sandeul :wub:

cant wait for the next perf <3

also, does anyone feel that gongchan is similar to shinee's minho?

whenever i see gongchan I think of minho for some reason.

maybe because they both have nice smiles and seem shy LOL i dunno

what do you think??

Guest candy_01

hello everyone. this group is my newest fandom! i'm actually a proud B2UTY.  ^_^ this group has different style and concept. all of them are so CUTE and YOUNG. LOL! :sweatingbullets: voices are so IMPRESSIVE too. especially CNU. which happens to be my bias. kekeke. and Gongchan too. those two really know how to kill me with their SMILES! so lovely and cute. The Debut Stage in Music Core was REALLY GREAT! and they wore PINK. aaaaaaaaahhh. they started performing,and from the beginning til the end, i was ENJOYING it. it was AWESOME!! Someone said Prepix iLL is their choreographer. and according to them, Hyunseung was supporting them. In the future i want to see some BEASTLY B1A4 LOVE!! :wub:  oh yes! and this would sound weird, but i'm excitingly looking forward for their comeback. LOL! i mean, come on!  first mini-album is great already, what more with the upcoming songs.!! i'm going crazy!!! :wacko:

first time doing these SCREEN CAPS. sorry if it looks bad. i've tried my best. :sweatingbullets: let's make this thread lively. :lol:

from OK MV . .  ^_^

vlcsnap2011042409h38m44.pngvlcsnap2011042409h31m15.pngvlcsnap2011042409h39m11.pngvlcsnap2011042409h40m02.png

vlcsnap2011042409h40m18.png

the rest is  HERE . feel free to look at it. i'm sorry. kinda sleepy. need to go now. bye bye.

Guest vanilla_twit

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!! i wish the stage was more lively (somewhat more colorful like that set they have in their MV) because it would work a lot better with their playful antics on stage. The boys were looking really nervous (some of their movements looked kinda forced and awkward) but it's their debut stage and there's a lot of time to improve before their Inkigayo debut. Leader Jinyoung looked less playful than the Jinyoung in the MV, but I guess he had a lot of pressure on since he's leader. Kinda. Sandeul is bursting with energy! That boy can sing, but the many high notes he has to reach might become too much for him or it's most probably because of that nervous feeling again. Baro is the cutest rapper to have ever debut this year. He seems the least nervous among the 5 or maybe it's just me and my biased fangirl self again. CNU looked like he really struggled during the first part of the song, but he adjusted towards the end. Gongchan was the least awkward (for me) because he seems to have this innate ability to make any awkward action look cute.

The boys are great, a burst of good energy and are definitely refreshing to look at amidst the auto-tones kpop. I really look forward to hearing their other songs live (please let them guest in some radios) and improved stages! Alongside Block B, they made an awesome debut.

^I some what agreed, they did really well for a rookie. There was actually some moment where you can tell they were nervous. But the whole performance was really enjoyable to watch. These boys have such strong charisma, and their vocal is quiet good for all the jumping and almost running around they were doing. I am trying so hard to not sound so bias buahahah.

Anyway I heard that they are not having their debut stage tomorrow =/ and that they I guess going to have all their debut stage next week. I hope that their company don't lack promotion for them, because they are good to fall off the chart and all because of poor promotion.

^That picture CNU look like a younger version of Changsung (10/10 days with the long hair) Aw what a cutie.

Guest beguileiota

The only thing I don't like about this band is how the members are all younger than me. Makes me feel like a pedophile...any other noonas out there?

I love their sound, their style, their look, their energy, everything! They are so adorable. The only thing is...I'm older than them -___-;; it's like with SHINEE...I'm older than most of them too, so it feels weird to be all happy about them...

But anyway I went on Baro's twitter, just to check it out, and there are no tweets, but there are about 7000 followers already. WOW! The power of kpop amazes me every time O__O

Guest Zhirley

omo!!! Gongchan is just days older than me!! and i love him!!

my bias!!!=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd sorry I'm really in love with them!! hehehe

even though though they are rockies! hehe

Guest denise_daebak

They're good , The main vocalist that sang the long note in ok is really attracting me >< is he sandeul or baro? O:

Archived