Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winkey0923

B1A4 1st Mini Album - Let's Fly

☆ Let's Fly Track List ☆

1. O.K

The title track of this album. Worldwide trend of rock-based intense electronic beats coupled with B1A4's fresh explosive vocals and fantastic choreography, it will show the standard of a thoroughly prepared idol. With imposing lyrics as such 'Just you is OK' and addictive melody, the music scene is already in a B1A4 craze!!

2. Remember

With intense synths and temperate beats mixed with BARO's impressive rap, the second song is a song where B1A4's masculine charms rises to a high and shows a different side to their cute image.

3. 못된 것만 배워서 / Only Learnt the Bad Things

Rhythmic hip-hop beats arranged with the grooves of an analog-like instrument. It is an especially impressive song where at uptempo, there is an unrestricted cross-over that brings out B1A4's gorgeous harmonies.

4. Bling Girl

It is the talk of the town, a song in which member Jinyoung was involved in songwriting, and all the B1A4 members were involved in writing lyrics. Fresh and heart-pounding love of teens in their 10's was well expressed by B1A4.

5. Only One

A song formed by the meeting of lyrical piano and the harmony of Jinyoung's sweet mellow, Sandeul's deep soul, Shinwoo's mournful, Gongchan's emotional voices, creating a mysterious balance.

6. O.K (Inst.)

☆ Miscellaneous Information ☆

2011's idol group, calming the nation in the Spring and Autumn period! B1A4 (Be the One, All for One)

Revealing rookie mainstream male group B1A4's first debut album [Let's Fly]!!!

JinyoungShinwoo (CNU)BAROSandeulGongchan... 5 members of individual personalities have come together to form elite male idol group B1A4. Not just visual(ly appealing), the members have outstanding musical abilities and the ambitious personalities of forming the ultimate idol group in this golden age. B1A4 is the abbreviation of 'Be The One, All For One', with the meaning of 'the best is formed when 5 become 1'. The idea was also conceived by 4 of the 5 members having blood type A, and 1 having blood type B.

B1A4's mini album [Let's Fly] has 'O.K' as the title song. With 6 tracks including 'Remember''Only Learnt the Bad Things','Bling Girl' etc, the variety of colors of B1A4 can be felt.

Lee Sangho, who created hit songs of Beast, T-ara, F.T Island, C.N Blue, Lee Seunggi etc, is the main producer of this album. Im Sanghyuk (Beast's main songwriter) and Jeon Dawoon (K.Will's main songwriter) have also participated alongsideWheesung (as lyricist), improving the overall completion of the album. Also, member Jinyoung was directly involved in songwriting and BARO took charge of the overall rap-making of the album, showing off their musical abilities.

The music video of title track 'O.K' was directed by Korea's best music video producer, Joo Heeseon. A stylish video that felt as if the members were characters of shoujo mangas come-alive was made. Also, Ha Wooshin and Lee Ilhyung of one of the world's top 3 performance team PREPIX have taken charge of choreography. B1A4's stage will be unlike those of rookies. They will go around on stage with cool choreography, showing off all their charms. The soar of a mainstream rookie male group B1A4!!

With their scary skills and cool music, please give these new faces in the music industry lots of attention in 2011!!

Source: 

Yesasia.com

Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Please credit both the sources and translators when taking out.

Guest Ellan

I LOVE THE MV TEASER !

They're all so cute :3 My current fav. member is Gongchan ^~^

Lookin' forward to their debut~

Oic so the name is their bloodtype? Lol I thought there were some hidden meaning behind it...

Now I get why they put the bloodtype in their profile,

Btw, the jinyoung guy looks so cute!

He kinda reminds me of the ft island member Seunghyun and minhwa(?) the maknae...but yeah he looks like a mix of them!

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4 reveals their final member, CNU!

After revealing their first four members, upcoming boy band, B1A4, has updated their website by revealing their 5th and final member, CNU.

WM Entertainment stated, “CNU is a health enthusiast. He’s an impressive member with talent in both singing and rapping. CNU’s masculine and a bit on the quiet side, but has a charming smile that captures the hearts of women.”

They continued, “With every unveiling, a lot of people have come to us with interest. First and foremost, we’d like to thank everyone for their interest in a rookie group that has yet to debut. We hope that you continue to give B1A4 your love and interest after their debut.”

With the 5 members now unveiled, stay tuned for what is to come from B1A4 on April 21st!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/b1a4-reveals-their-final-member-cnu

Guest lolly88

they boys are gonna get many fans with their wonderful mini album

and WAY AWESOME mv the best group debut yet !!!

I think whoever watches their mv and listen to their mini will be immediately turn into a fan

cant wait for their live performances ,fighting

Guest bravo_my_life

The mini album is one of the best ive heard this year. All the songs are pretty good. This group has a bright future. But some things I dont get while browsing other sites people compare hem to bb ft and others. Doesnt make sense to me because these guys seem to have their own thing going.

^Because they have the style of BB & Ft.island when they first debut and I honestly think that it great. True

they are different than BB & Ft. but their music to me is a mix of BB & Ft (in their debut days not now) I like it. Anyway why are they getting younger , I feel so so old! T.T

The front page one of the guy didn't have an info >.< So who is the leader and the oldest? I know the maknae

is 1994? right

Guest vanilla_twit

Here are YT links for the other songs of their album:

Only Learnt the Bad Things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdqtAG8uxg

Remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O3gg6Bo1YU

Bling Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTFqlnOM_w

Only One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-O759ZiLSo

Souce: 4everKPOPgirl07 @ YT

I love them already! I already liked them ever since comic versions of themselves were released, but then I told myself I'd wait until I see the full mv and album. I am now certain that they did not disappoint me :D I'm happy to see raw talent behind those good looks. Sandeul is now my bias for this group since I have a knack for vocalists. I look forward to their debut stage!

Guest aarjeeii

KYAAA! these boys are sooo adorable!

their MV just came out and now i cant wait for the live performance!!

oohh i need more photos for my phone!!! :wub:

Wow I'm really liking their first mini-album. There's a good diversity in their songs and tracks! It's overall a good album, I don't know of one song that I don't like! The interesting part is all of the boys caught my attention when I saw their images and the teaser. I will continue to follow them. I think Baro is a favorite of mine atm but I'm still not sure cause Gongchan and Jinyoung are cute as well >.< But I kind of like all of them in the MV! Trying to distinguish them in the MV (thank goodness for the names at the end of the video!)

Guest cookybear

wahh they're so cute! :D jinyoung and gonchang are already my favourites! :wub: such a catchy song - i love you *does the finger thingy*

Guest Ellan

The front page one of the guy didn't have an info >.< So who is the leader and the oldest? I know the maknae

is 1994? right

Jinyoung is the leader ^~^ Yep, Gongchan(maknae) was born in 1993 ~

Jinyoung

yui-1.gif

yuhyu.gif

fdgdf.gif

7yhy.gif

-

Gongchan

yu-2.gif

uiu.gif

Credit: SaGyeHu @ tumblr