B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

^Omg lucky! I need to move to Korea like. . Haha anyway I like today performance, their vocal improved. Oh man

I love watching them perform this song. They look like they having so much fun. Also near the end where they

was crowning the winner I am was spazzing like crazy when I see Big bang & them right next to each other ^O^

Baro <33

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanilla_twit

here are some photos from their M!Countdown debut stage

tumblr_lke8e9oEvj1qi795b.jpg

tumblr_lke8h1rsEv1qi795b.jpg

tumblr_lke8gi53BE1qi795b.jpg

tumblr_lke8hpQkXB1qi795b.jpg

tumblr_lke8do2vub1qi795b.jpg

Credits: Newsen, Sports Korea, Osen + CAPTAIN! @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Please do not take out without crediting both source and uploader.

I hyped up for their Music Bank debut later!! I can't wait although I read something about the performance being cut?

Guest Haruhi-chan204

Their performance on Music Bank was just great! They're so cute wearing polkadots hehe~ :3 I love to hear their vocals improving day by day. B1A4 could be a rookie band, but they already rock on the stage! I will never get tired to watch their lives, hope to see them performing some other songs from their album, beside OK, like Bling Girl or Only One B1A4 will be the best group who debuted in 2011, for sure! ^__^

Guest Tabeko

^ Wow! Thanks for sharing! So they were rocking electric yellow today :DD I kind of wished to see them in clothes which they wore in the MV (with instruments), but this was great, too ^^ I love how these boys doesn't look like rookies at all. They give off that amazingly refreshing feeling when on the stage... :3

P.S. Loved those cute Gongchan and Baro moments on the stage, in both yesterday's and today's performances ^^

Oh, and by the way... Are fans now officially called ABers? I saw people using this fanclub name a lot, so maybe it's already official? *confused*

Love this thread <3

Guest junyi

Soy: Aww your friend is so lucky :wub:

And many thanks semi-fly For sharing the Links to the performance for dl ^-^

Guest sne-chan

First time posting :D

I love love B1A4~!!!!! They're so adorbs. Too bad, I'm forever destined to be a paedo-noona; they're all my dongsaengs :( lol ^^

I can't choose who my fave member is *"."* ...it varies between Sanduel and Jinyoung (RAWR) :wub:

Their song Remember is my fave off the album, it's such a good song. Baro's rap is so boss!!

Anyways, I hope to be regular here ^^

Guest babyblue-

Hello everyone here!! ^^

110501 Inkigayo Debut

Total: 7 | Click for bigger size :D

13042727348.jpg

130427273416.jpg130427273425.jpg

130427273429.jpg130427273431.jpg

130427273435.jpg130427273454.jpg

Source: fly-b1a4

Guest ayuaditi

Join FLIGHTB1A4!! The 1St and Your #1 Source For B1A4!!

We have Moved To IPB!!!

http://flightb1a4.com

i've already join flightb1a4 forum :D

love jinyoung and gongchan so much :wub:

but all members so cute >,<

Archived