B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

^ My favorite I think is Bling Girl or maybe Remember, but then the title track is really catchy as well. The least favorite for me on the album is the ballad >.<

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ellan

Love their mini-album! ^~^ O.K is my favorite track along with Bling Girl (:

@B1A4.Int - Great job with the first page ^~^

The boys must be nervous - Soon they'll be standing on stage ~

Guest mirasnsd94

just watched OK mv and love it so much..

i kept replaying the video..

i love sandeul's voice and i think he's gonna be my bias :D

anyway,can't wait for their performance!!

Meh, I like this group already! ♥ but I still can't decide who my favorite is though :3 I'll have to see them perform live. haha. I feel like this group is catching attention already even without their official stage debut yet. haha.

They & A-pink are to me the best rookie for now. Until their debut performance, I believe so. I hope they will do well, so I find my new bias. Baro is beyond cute (I have a thing for rapper or so lmao) so who yours?>

Guest _Gigi_

I Am Totally Their Fan, Already Since Yesterday^^ They Are Awesome. I love Jin Young <3 Their Songs "OK, Remember & Only One"

Guest Ellan

^ Lovin' the new pics :)

CNU

182cm - 64kg

Jinyoung

178cm - 59kg

Sandeul

178cm - 62kg

Baro

178cm - 63kg

Gongchan

181cm - 60kg

Guest cookybear

awwwwr new pics are so good! love them! jinyoung and gongchan so handsome! looking forward to their first performance, i'm sure they'll do well!

nice to see so many people in the thread!

Guest cxxstar

Thank you for the new pictures!! They're all so cute!! I'm sure this group will do very well.

Very much looking forward to their stage debut!! :)

Guest cxxstar

So they're debuting on Music Bank tonight then?

I can't wait to see their performance. Should be a lot of fun and full of energy. :) Hopefully it won't get cut down like Block B's have been so far.

Guest OhWoWa

After years of searching, I think I officially found my new boy group I will be following! I love em already they are all super duper cute and Baro is like stealing my heart but dang i'll be his noons ugh well I love em and can't wait to learn more

So they're debuting on Music Bank tonight then?

I can't wait to see their performance. Should be a lot of fun and full of energy. :) Hopefully it won't get cut down like Block B's have been so far.

No I heard they debuting on Music Core, unless I am missing something.

Agh all these rookies are turning me into a kpopwhore what is going on!!!!!

For rookies I'm really feeling there debut album. I'll be watching out for their debut stage.

I also want to know. I don't discriminate I'm just curious. :)

It say in the front page they are under " under WM Entertainment" I never heard of them so I am thinking that

this is their first idol group. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

-Thanks for all the pictures, gosh they are cute! So are most of you guys older or younger than them?

Guest cxxstar

No I heard they debuting on Music Core, unless I am missing something.

Ah yes you're right! I get Music Bank and Music Core confused. Lol. *ignorant American*

I'm older, like 5-6 years older than these boys. I guess I'm like a pedo noona. Haha.:sweatingbullets:

Archived