B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest key1cnu

is it normal to be addicted to a live performance this badly, i keep going back to their debute performance, there's just something so adorble and cute about that performance that i keep coming back for more O_O

I don't think its normal, but I've been watching the same performance for days now so you'r not alone. Plus they're so adorable and cute its imposible not to be an addict.

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

[iNFO] B1A4's SCHEDULE

[April 28th] M-net Mcountdown @ 6PM KST 

[April 29th] KBS Music Bank @ 6:05PM KST 

[May 1st] SBS Inkigayo @ 3:30PM KST

B1A4 Music Core Debut[Gif]

tumblr_lk7ctdGk7Z1qjpjago1_500.gif

tumblr_lk4a35yCFr1qg6dyso1_500.gif

tumblr_lk3u4aGkgT1qj9ixfo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6ogvLUdo1qj9p62o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6mxo9xc31qj9p62o1_400.gif

tumblr_lk41whFG5N1qfr9dro1_400.gif

tumblr_lk3p6vdV0U1qjn36jo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk3p0rLihg1qjn36jo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk73juHzd91qbc5vuo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk73tzR0ol1qbc5vuo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk70bp5vx01qbc5vuo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6zh6F00x1qbc5vuo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk6yairD6O1qbc5vuo1_400.gif

B1A4-O.K [Gif]

tumblr_lk6ypb3E801qar6fgo1_r3_400.gif

tumblr_ljyvobgUoP1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_lk76jhhRyi1qb3yico1_500.gif

tumblr_lk4xr04A8L1qcwpp1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljypb9MAxe1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyo9wTbGD1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyql0jnnD1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyyy3sb4v1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_lk4334hQKz1qaqsb1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyxwtItZR1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyx5wi6eq1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_ljywjdxdKy1qj517co1_500.gif

tumblr_lk728gUfhM1qax88d.gif

tumblr_lk72b1HTgW1qax88d.gif

tumblr_lk73ih8anw1qax88d.gif

tumblr_lk73m274iR1qax88d.gif

tumblr_lk47f1BPrv1qjqh2uo1_400.gif

s:tumblr

Guest junyi

^ thanks for sharing the photos <3

I'm really looking forward to more live performances by the Boys!!

:wub:

I'm addicted to all their songs.

<3 Gongchan (no I'm not bias, ok...maybe a little)

Guest vanilla_twit

thanks for the shares everyone!!! let's keep this thread alive and forever running :>

^ I'M LOVING THE GIFs SERIOUSLY. amazing boys are amazing! and they're not going to be in MuCore this week or are they just not confirming it yet? hm. weird.

edit: just so I could share something :D

tumblr_lk79tj0C451qadn0zo1_500.gif

credit: milkywhiteskin @ tumblr

I really love this set! it reflects the boys a lot (being playful and all). I'm having this wishful thinking that hopefully one of their debut stages would look like this! teehee

Guest _chibi-dragon_

Seriously loving these boys so much. Why are they so talented and ... cute? I guess my bias is Jinyoung, but I adore all the members (which is rare, for me). They're debut perf was absolutely great, Sandeul and CNU have amazing live vocals. Sandeul especially, he got really into it. : DDD

The pictures from the fanmeet are adorable. maknae's smile is contagious. You can tell he's such a kid at heart.

Guest XxTwilightSecretsxX

COMIC BOOK VERSION

Posted it on FLightb1a4 but the topic was deleted (I think I put it in the wrong place T_T But I wasnt' so sure where to put it to begin with~! T_T) oh well. HEre's to sharing~

^Thanks, anyway the boys are going to perform tomorrow on Mnet (mnet with their bad mic problem) anyone

know where I can watch it stream? It can't wait to see wht they have in store, did they fix some part of the

performance.

Guest k8thlyn

I love B1A4. My newfound addiction! When the individual photos came out i was like :w00t: all of them are goodlookin but Gongchan stood out then the MV came and my eyes were fixed on Jiyoung :wub: my bias..

Sorry if i have nothing to share with you guys.

Excited for tomorrow's performance. <3

Guest kisschu

Hello everybody!

I found out about B1A4 a couple of days ago, and WOW they impress me. Once the chorus part of O.K. hit, I just completely fell in love with the song and the album. I watched the MV on Youtube and daaaang they were all good looking and adorable, I just had to look them up some more! While watching the MV the first person I noticed was the striking leader, Jinyoung. He is just so cute in the opening of the MV and oh my gosh, I can't explain it! Baro had so much charisma in the MV, he also seemed very spunky too keke. CNU, I was just like WOAH he's so manly looking and TALL!!! I can't believe he's described as shy >.< ahhh adorable. Sandeul's voice is absolutely fantastic! His smile is sooo charming too <3. Lastly Gongchan!! What a cute, tall, flowerboy maknae. Some parts of the MV he seemed a little awkward but in an adorable way... ^.^

If I had to choose a bias, well I couldn't just yet! Although I am eyeing Gongchan and Sandeul ;D

I love main vocalists because of their vocal dreamy charm. I love cute adorable maknaes especially if they are flowerboys!

I cannot wait to see the boy's other stages. Their debut on MusicCore was AMAZING, it stunned me sooo much. They were sooo flawless and they all looked at the camera! A lot of rookies are so nervous that they forget to look at the camera. What pros.

Lastly, GAHHH thanks so much for fansites and forums and thanks for sharing pictures from their mini-fan meet.

I will continue to follow these boys for a very very long time.

B1A4 Fighting~~

Guest junyi

Everyone must be super excited about Mnet Countdown later at 6pm KST !! I'm literally jumping in my seat.

But I'm working and I'll try to stream it secretly if no one is watching later D:

Anyway, if you're reading this, Remember to Trend #B1A4DAEBAK in your twitter from 4pm KST onwards ^-^

P/S: Any buddies here want to be friends? Through Msn or Twitter :))))

I really wish to make more friends who love B1A4 globally ^-^

Guest vanilla_twit

Debut stage on M!Countdown!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLj2ilr-nI&feature=player_embedded

Credit: CrazyCarrotExtra @ YT

and their group photo backstage:

tumblr_lkcyc2Qp3M1qjpfg8o1_500.jpg

and this is where I start spazzing~

I love their color for today! definitely brought a different mood from last week's pink ensemble. The boys were more playful and less nervous compared to their first debut stage and that's a good sign of improvement. Even leader Jinyoung seemed to be more relaxed! CNU's wink had me squealing! plus plus plus, I'M HEARING FANSQUEALS TOO (especially in that part where Baro comes out)! I also like their adlibs that goes like, "hey hey hey!" or "hah!" teehee~ I can't wait for tomorrow's performance!

Guest candiieXD

I'M OFFICIALLY JUMPING ONTO THE I-LOVE-B1A4-FOR-LIFE BANDWAGON!

These boys are my latest obsession and they have this sort of genuine awkwardness that makes them so damn like able!!!

I mean nowadays boy groups are either too cute/too sexy/too staged but man these boys brings something so fresh and natural to their perfs....

I don't want to have a bias, but for now, Jinyoung and Gongchan is seriously <3

For their album I can hear a very strong BB influence in the hook chorus of their track Remember and the reggae rnb 못된 것만 배워서; such awesome little songs btw. Its been such a long time I've had such great music crack, their whole album is plain ADDICTIVE.

Yep, I'm officially a fan. Aha.

Guest junyi

:wub:

I love today's Mnet Countdown performance! <3

They improved so much from the previous live performance.

And the jumping in unison made me go "awwww"

Love the boys ^^ Another round of B1A4 coming up tml!

My friend is so lucky -_-; He was at MNet and bumped into Sandeul & Baro in the bathroom and told them that I loved them =D and got his sweat shirt signed!!!

qftTC.jpg

credit @kbn89 on twitter!

Archived