B1A4 (비원에이포) Official Thread

Guest B1A4.Int

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! Here's a clip of their Shimshimtapa radio guesting last night. The rest of the parts are in the channel.

Im kinda expecting their going to sing 'Bling girl' or other songs in the album aside from O.K. but it's okay since Sandeul sang a solo.

[20110526] B1A4 at 신동 박규리의 심심타파 (Simsimtapa/Shimshimtapa) - PART 1

Guest lualm

Hi guys,

We've just opened a fanclub for B1A4! Finally a space where you can spazz and organize all the B1A4 stuff!

Come check it out!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/b1a4

Anyone interested to become an FC mod for the club can PM me. :)

Guest cxxstar

MTV to Air "Match Up" Starting June 22

MTV will be airing an idol charms competition program, “Match Up”, on June 22nd at 11 PM KST! “Match Up” is a reality program that aims to showcase the different styles of two rookie groups, B1A4 and Block B, and their charms.  As the two hottest rookie groups, the members will be showing off their individual characters and musical colors in a head to head battle.

Produced by Cho PD, Block B is known to be skilled in composing, writing, and even producing, and are known for their free and honest charms.  In contrast, B1A4 earned much headlines for their flower boy looks and are known for their outstanding vocal talent, as well as skills in writing and composing. 

The program will last for a total of eight episodes and will feature content such as the set of their new music videos, music program schedules, rehearsals, performances - all in an effort to show that they are not a group that is going to get by with just their visuals alone.  The boys will also be showing their day-to-day life styles with various missions outside of their musical talent. 

Source

Guest Kathy K.

I've seen their mv and performances quite a few times, but only now I decided to get to know them more. And omg, I wouldn't ever guess that the first cutie, whom I actually mistaken by a maknae, was a leader! xDDD He was my fav from the beginning :P

I like the song and I'm looking forward to more performances by them :D

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4’s BARO shares his story about his relationship with TVXQ’s Yunho

20110603_1307094858_64000800_1.jpg

B1A4’s rapper, BARO, has recently revealed his relationship with TVXQ’s Yunho.

In a recent interview with the rookie group, BARO said, “During our first broadcast, Yunho told me, ‘Let’s meet on stage.’ Because I was able to keep that promise with my senior, I was very happy.”

In regards to Yunho, BARO also shared, “Even before his debut through TVXQ, he [Yunho] was a very popular figure back in Gwangju because of his dancing skills …Because I essentially followed in his footsteps to Seoul, I was excited to meet him by chance at a coffee shop and approach him.” He later revealed that when he approached Yunho and told him that his hometown was also Gwangju, Yunho showed him kindness and asked him about his school and neighborhood.

In addition, BARO revealed that he asked Yunho for an autograph while he was still a trainee. He received a signed CD that read, “Let’s meet later on stage!” and eventually met the top star again two years later.

In regards to their first meeting after his debut with B1A4, BARO said, “B1A4 had their debut stage on MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core.’ Out of good fortune, I was able to meet Yunho again on that day… I greeted him nervously and was speechless–out of happiness–to find out that he still remembered me.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/b1a4s-baro-shares-his-story-about-his-relationship-with-tvxqs-yunho

Archived