My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litto_gurl

Kim Hee Sun would give up work

Credit: Sina

Translated by: stephanieshieh

South Korea's most beautiful woman, Kim Hee Sun accepted a Japan media interview, and they reported that "If she was going to get married, she's willing to give up her work." Morever, she also expressed what she wants in a marriage partner: her criterias include, 01. For the next generation, he must be handsome, 02. He needs to be have a good job, 03. They need to be compatiable and satisfied with each other. But so far, she hasn't met anyone who she is interested in.

South Korea's 朝鮮日報 movie reported that to promote the movie "The Myth", they had to interview Kim Hee Sun, in a hotel in Tokyo. In this interview, Kim Hee Sun revealed her own outspoken ideas. She said if she were to get married, she would give up her work. Morever, she also expressed her opinions about the marital questions. She indicated her conditions for marriage. The first is, for the next generation, he must be handsome. The second condition is he must have economic capacity and be able to support himself and the family. The third is they both have to be satisifed with each other. But, she also said, presently, she has not met someone she really admires.

Regarding questions about age, she replied: she doesn't feel that her age is too old. Just year after year, she feels more and more responsible for her own behavior.

read full article...

Guest TY_KSW

Kim Hee Sun would give up work

Credit: Sina

Translated by: stephanieshieh

South Korea's most beautiful woman, Kim Hee Sun accepted a Japan media interview, and they reported that "If she was going to get married, she's willing to give up her work." Morever, she also expressed what she wants in a marriage partner: her criterias include, 01. For the next generation, he must be handsome, 02. He needs to be have a good job, 03. They need to be compatiable and satisfied with each other. But so far, she hasn't met anyone who she is interested in.

South Korea's 朝鮮日報 movie reported that to promote the movie "The Myth", they had to interview Kim Hee Sun, in a hotel in Tokyo. In this interview, Kim Hee Sun revealed her own outspoken ideas. She said if she were to get married, she would give up her work. Morever, she also expressed her opinions about the marital questions. She indicated her conditions for marriage. The first is, for the next generation, he must be handsome. The second condition is he must have economic capacity and be able to support himself and the family. The third is they both have to be satisifed with each other. But, she also said, presently, she has not met someone she really admires.

Regarding questions about age, she replied: she doesn't feel that her age is too old. Just year after year, she feels more and more responsible for her own behavior.

read full article...

Wif above 3 criterias, dun think she cud marry any... Only JAcky suitable but he is ugly- didn't meet the 1st criteria.. The other actors quite meet all her 3 criterias such as JDG or KSW.. but unfortunately she is not adapted their criterias... :w00t:

Guest eternityxdream

wow...that's a high expectation...it doesnt sound like her when you read the news...the way she look like she doesnt expect much from the guy....i was hopin she could get together with ksw after seeing their chemistry in sad love story...i fall in luv with this couple after that......

• 1 month later...
Guest fashionistaa

i wanna see her drama!!! haha with lee dong gun!

after i hope she does a movie with jang dong gun ahhaha! i miss seeing them hehe! i think they have great chemistry! dont ya think? hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovejera2

NEED YOUR HELP!!!!..... PLS translate :lol: Thank you very much :D:D

김희선 스위스 인터뷰(Smile Again : Heeseon's interview in Switzerland)-SBSPR

<김희선 인터뷰>

김희선씨와의 인터뷰는 촬영 둘쨋날인 5월3일(수) 피츠다우에 있는 리기산 정상 호텔에서 진행되었다. 인터뷰 내내 김희선씨는 발랄한 웃음을 잃지 않고 솔직하고 자연스럽게 답변했으며 극중 오단희의 역할이 꼭 개구리 왕눈이 같다며 까르르 웃었다. 인터뷰 말미엔 요들송이 들리시냐며 현장감있는 진행 솜씨를 보여주기도 했다.

1. <슬픈연가>이후 오랜만의 드라마 출연이신데 쉬는 동안 어떻게 지내셨는지요?

성룡씨와 같이 한 영화가 일본에서 개봉되어 프로모션차 일본도 같고 그동안 못했던 일을 하며 지냈다. 사람 김희선으로서 개인적으로 하고 싶은 일도 하고 가족과 여행도 하면서 지냈다.

2. <슬픈연가>가 시청률만 놓고 보면 성공적이지 못했는데 이번 작품에 임하면서 부담은 없으신지요?

시청률에 연연하는 것은 아니지만 신경은 쓰인다. 당시에는 상대사 드라마들 (해신,유리화)이 워낙 강적이라 슬픈연가 시청률이 저조하다고는 생각하지 않는다. 슬픈연가 끝내고 해인이역에서 한동안 못빠져 나올 정도로 몰입했던 드라마였다.

3. 여성이 주인공인 스포츠 드라마가 이색적인데요.. 야구선수 역할을 소화하기 위해 특별히 준비한 것이 있으신지, 그리고 특별지도를 해 준 야구인이 있으신지?

4. 야구연기 하시기가 힘들지 않으신지요 그리고 잘하는 운동은 있으신지?

(3,4번 질문에 대한 답변)

최초의 여상투수인 안향미선수로에게서 투구폼을 배우기도 했지만 몇십년 연습한 사람을 하루아침에 따라하기 어려웠다.공을 던지기전의 폼이라든다 하는 것들을 따라하려고 많이 노력한다. 드라마 소재로서는 신선하고 좋은 것 같다. 운동은 전혀 안한다.

5. 상대역인 이동건에 대해서는 어떻게 생각하시는지? 그리고 연기호흡은 잘맞으시는지 궁금합니다.

참 호흡이 잘맞는다.걱정했는데 첫 촬영후 그런 것은 전햐 못느끼고 빠른 시간안에 친해졌으며 평소에는 모르고 지냈던 사이다.

6. 스위스에서는 어떤 장면을 촬영하게 되는지? 스위스는 와보신적이 있으신지요?

윤교라는 친구를 따라 스위스로 연수를 와서 빈대붙어서 사는 역할이다(웃음)좋은 친구덕에 좋은 나라에 와서 좋은 구경하고 참 복이 많은 아이다. 파리는 열번넘게 가본 것 같은데 스위스는 처음이다.

7. 경주와 부산 등 국내 촬영장에서의 에피소드가 있다면 공개해 주시죠.

지방촬영은 흔한 일이라 특별한 에피소드는 없다.

8. 데뷔 이후 10년 동안 미모가 변치 않고 계신데 외모를 유지하는 비결이 있으신지요?

이런 형식적인 질문을 약 10년동안 받고 있는데(웃음) 잘먹고 잘자는 것이 비결이다. 민감한 사람은 잠자리만 바뀌어도 힘들어 하는데 난 둔한 성격이라 그런지 다른 나라를 가도 잘먹고 잘잔다.

9. 한류스타로서 올해의 계획을 들려주시죠.

드라마 초반이라 다른 생각은 할 여유가 없고 드라마가 성공해서 기분좋게 프로모션 다녔으면 좋겠고 많이 사랑해 주시면 좋겠다. 아직은 촬영중이라 다른 생각 할 여유가 없다.

10. <스마일어게인>의 첫 방송 시청률이 몇 프로나 나왔으면 좋겠습니까?

많이 나왔으면 좋겠는데.. 많이 나올수록 기분좋죠. 어려서 기억은 안나지만 극중 아버지로 나오시는 임채무 선생님이 나오셨던 드라마 사랑과 야망의 시청률이 약 70-80% 나온 것으로 알고있는데 저희 프로그램도 그랬으면 좋겠어요.

credit - themythmovie

Guest daisy300

i love kim hee sun, my fav korean actress..she's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!looking forward to her new pojects..and also loved her with eric..but too bad they r not together anymore!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

I first saw her in 'Bichumoo' now in 'Sad Sonata' coz it been played at my place now. She looks good. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fashionistaa

i wanna watch smile again hahaha! cnt wait for her and ldg! hope it's going to be out in dvds soon!

Guest litto_gurl

kim hee sun is so pretty in smile again...she look nice/cute with lee dong gun...can't wait to see episode 3...

Guest litto_gurl

up coming drama of kim hee sun....

love her in ancient traditional clothing...

해어화 (解語花, Flowers of Charm)

Early 2007 - 퓨전사극 (Fusion Historical Drama) [MBC]

[Cast: Kim Hee-Sun, Park Ji-Yoon]

WRITER: Kim Sung-Hee

Produced By: Starmax

After the announcement that a TV version of 황진이 (Hwang Jin-Yi) would be made, here's more Dramas about Gisaeng. MBC's upcoming 해어화 (解語花, Flowers of Charm) -- the title refers to the (enchanting) language the Flowers (the gisaeng) learn to understand -- has cast Kim Hee-Sun and the returning singer/actress Park Ji-Yoon -- whose latest Drama 비천무 (Bichunmoo) still hasn't found a home in Korea -- in the Drama, produced by Starmax (yes, the DVD Company, making its debut in the TV world) and broadcasting its 24 Episodes starting in early 2007. This is another Fusion Sageuk, and will be written by Kim Sung-Hee of 홍콩 익스프레스 (Hong Kong Express). Obviously it will be set in the Joseon Dynasty, telling the story of a 'Gisaeng School', where four women enroll and find success. The show will try to break the stereotype that the life of gisaeng (female entertainers) was all about prostitution, and is already attracting interest overseas. [star News - 5/23

Guest saranghaeB

Awww... I'm halfway wif Kim Hee Sun's Sad Sonata.. She looked gorgeous in it.. Love the chemistry btw KSW n KHS.. She's definitely one of the best actress... N owh yah she did a great job wif jackie in the myth.. :)

Guest xosandy

5/23/06 – On 5/23, the entertainment company “Star Max (스타맥스)” announces that Kim Hee Sun and Park Ji Yoon (박지윤) are selected to costar in the 24-episode historical drama “Haeuhwa - Beautiful Woman (해어화, 解語花)” scheduled to be aired by MBC around the beginning of 2007. The drama portrays the success story of 4 heroines being the first class Kisaeng (기생, 妓生), a kind of Korean geisha, in Chosun era. The script writer is Kim Sung Hee (김성희) who wrote for SBS drama “Hong Kong Express”.

KHS plays the role So Yun (소연) who resolves the resentment for her deceased father. PJY plays the role Eun Hyang (은향) who came out of poor and low class and then serves as So Yun’s maid. The other two heroines are Ja Woon (자운) and Aeng Doo (앵두). The name “Haeuhwa (해어화, 解語花)” is a kind of flower, and people call a “beautiful woman” as “Haeuhwa”. The “First Class Kisaeng (일패기생, 一牌妓生)” is a woman well educated on dancing, sound, skills, and knowledge. The representative of “Star Max” states, “This drama re-illuminates the true art of the first class Kisaeng of our traditional culture.”

200605231549191110_1.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200605/200605230508.html

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...605231549191110

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2006/05/23/20060...858382100.shtml

credits: CindyW88 @ News Thread

Archived