Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

Guest Jeffversion2

Those pictures of her in that beautiful white dress....it's so pretty! Was that her dress from Sad Love Story when she was at the engagement party for Gun-woo...because the one she wore when she "married" Joon-Young was not a sleeveless one I think....ANYWAY so pretty!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just watched The Myth today and really liked it. the transitions between time periods were well done. KHS looks beautiful in this movie. :lol: i loved the dancing scene. i think this role suited her and really brought out her elegant beauty. she and Jackie Chan seemed to have good chemistry in this film. i was also very impressed with her Mandarin. that must have taken a lot of time. did she take Chinese lesson? i also love the theme song Endless Love. her korean parts were lovely. even better sounding than the Sad Sonata OST tracks. :D

bubbles: i think those subs were probably done using an online translator like altavista's babelfish. hence, the nonsensical words. if there's anything unclear, i can try to help clarify. ^_^

anywho, i don't know much about KHS. i know she was in Calla with Song Seung Heon, but i only got to watch a short clip of that. hope to watch the whole movie sometime. =D i got to see the Sad Sonata MV with her, SSH, and KSW, but didn't watch the drama. i'm glad i got to watch The Myth and that she sang for this movie. ^0^

Guest litto_gurl

i saw pics of her from the myth and i got to say she is indeed beautiful...she look very well with acient costume...i'm waiting to see the myth....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nep13tune

Kim Hee Seon, A Box Office Star for Both Movies & Commercials

October 24, 2005

Kim Hee Seon is proving to be a powerful box office star in both movies and commercials.

Kim Hee Seon, together with Jackie Chan, appears in the movie “The Myth”. This movie hit the box offices in six Asian countries including China, and “The Myth” is the biggest box office hit in history of the six Asian countries. The movie is now hitting the screens in Korea and the rest of the world, placing Kim Hee Seon in position with other world stars. Jackie Chan is feeling the power of Kim Hee Seon’s stardom, as this movie is his biggest box office hit in the past ten years.

Further, Kim Hee Seon has been modeling in DHC Cosmetics commercials in Korea. Her image is calm and sophisticated, brining a sense of reality to the commercial with her line “I become more preoccupied with firm skin as I grow older.”

According to an insider at DHC, after using Kim Hee Seon as their commercial model, DHC has been seeing considerable increase in their sales, and also praised Kim Hee Seon for her dedication to the brand she currently promotes in the commercials.

Kim Hee Seon has working as the exclusive model for DHC Korea for the past three years, and has also been modeling for DHC China and Taiwan. She is also modeling in other non-cosmetic commercials.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.

Picture courtesy of Sports Today.

Source: Tour2Korea @ http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...num=1&kosm=m2_7

Guest nep13tune

Kim Hee Seon Releases a Luxurious Catalogue

October 27, 2005

The catalogue is titled “Marvelously Kim Hee Seon"(published by Namubooks), and the photographer in charge is the world famous Paulo Roversi. Paulo Roversi is the one of the top five world-renowned fashion photographers, and according to the publishers Roversi showed much passion during the photography sessions to create the best works. Furthermore, the world’s leading fashion makeup artist Stephane Marais and hairstylist Julien d’Ys participated in the making of the catalogue.

The catalogue features four different concepts including studio shots, outdoor shots, and indoor DVD clips. The catalogue is also featured in photo stories of images of a passionate woman in Paris, a provocative actress, an actress removing her makeup after a show, and more.

The photo catalogue will be released coming 28th, at Seoul Cheongdamdong’s The Column Art Center during the publication celebration party and exhibition. Part of the earnings from this catalogue will be donated to support the fight against breast cancer.

Kim Hee Seon’s catalogue will be released also in China and the rest of Asia, and will also be released in Western markets. The publication of Kim Hee Seon’s beauty captured in this catalogue is made more meaningful because it will be released not only in Korea, but around the world.

Kim Hee Seon is also currently seeing the success of her movie “The Myth” which she filmed together with Jackie Chan in Korea, China, and Chinese territories.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.

Picture courtesy of Sports Today.

Source: Tour2Korea @ http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...num=1&kosm=m2_7

Guest litto_gurl

I think she's very pretty, a good actress and has class. She deserves better than the negative remarks showered on her so often. Hope she will meet her Mr. Right soon and have a fairy tale ending.

true to that... :lol::lol: i hope she come out with a another drama....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived