Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

Guest bubblieri

sometimes she looks really tired to me and a bit older....but i agree that she's really pretty :) and i saw her acting once in some drama? where she was blind? i thought she was really good in it....but no english subs so i didn't understand :P

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I jus watch the movie "The Myth" and I think she did a beautiful job in there. Though she's not my favorite actress, but I gotta give her props 4 doin an excellent job in The Myth. I really love her role and her mandarin is really spoken well to better off then most korean girls that tries. I really love the song she sang with Jackie.

wonder if this movie will hit theaters in america? if it does I think hee sun will become really well known :D

Favorite Korean Stars in China

Posted by sandrydc in soompi forums

200511190041.jpg

Who would be the top twenty favorite female Korean stars among the Chinese? Chinese News Site Bo Shwin had a poll on which female Korean stars were China's favorite. First was Kim Hee Sun, BoA in second, whom the Chinese said that she was the Music Queen of Asia. Third was Son Yae Jin, then Lee Young Ae, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoo Jin from SES, Im Soo Jung, Jang Nara, Ha Ji Won, and Kim Nam Soo in that order.

Source: http://www.boashouse.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=95

Guest litto_gurl

glad to see that kim hee sun is the top favorite actress among chinese people...i thought that it would be song hye gyo or kim tae hee, but i'm glad it her...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kyoshi

saw her in the Myth first so decided to check out her other dramas/movies,

Bichumoo, wasn't bad.. but i dunno why so many ppl said it was SO good hehe. Worth a watch if ur into ancient korean movies

Sad Sonata, .... could have been really good but they really dragged it out way too much, and to see her cry so much.... ; ;

But watch the first episode, its so freakin cute! Good chemistry between her and the lead male.. well when they are together

speaking of which, would anybody have the song? :) i really liked it too.

My friend send me the m/v and it also show some clips of them singing but I lost it. I'll try postin up the m/v in here later... if I see my friend online again..

2006-01-05

Source: KBS Global News

Kim Hee-sun set to launch official fan club in Japan

hee_l.jpg

Actress Kim Hee-sun will announce the launch of her official fan club in Japan at a

fan meeting slated for Jan. 22 at a Tokyo hotel. Kim initially planned to hold the

event on Dec. 27 but had to postpone it until January.

At the meeting, the actress will show off her impressive piano-playing and singing

skills, which she displayed in her latest TV series 'Sad Love Song'. Sources say

Kim has been practicing hard recently to live up to her fans' expectations. The

event will also feature videos of the best scenes from TV dramas starring the

actress and from her private life. Kim will also share her memorabilia with her

fans who attend the event.

Kim's popularity has soared in Japan since 'Sad Love Song' aired there on Fuji TV.

The launch of her official fan club in Japan will serve as a springboard for her to

establish a presence in the Japanese market in 2006.

muahah kimheeseon has alwais been my idol and alwais will be eva since iw as like...primary skewl or b4 that o_0 shes been acting forever..

i think its cos she was around wen i first started watching dramas

gahh and shes soo skinni and tall and prettai XD

and shes very succesful actor too =))

*burst in tears* shes just so pretti ^^*

i remember wen jagimo was out and ther were articles bout girls suiciding to be pretti or sumfin .. it had a connection with her character suiciding and herbeing pretti .. cant relli remember

nd i havent watched the myth yet ~

*gorgeous*

01-09-2006

Stars and Their Personal Blogs

Celebrities Find Weblogs to Be Both Help and Hindrance to Career

By Park Chung-a

Staff Reporter

Lee Joon-gi is currently one of the hottest stars in the nation. The actor plays a charming, androgynous jester from the late Choson Kingdom in ``King and the Clown,’’ the hit film that attracted more than 2 million people within nine days of its release. His television drama ``My Girl,’’ in which he plays a happy-go-lucky playboy, boasts the highest viewer ratings in its timeslot.

But while his stock is definitely on the rise, Lee has also found unexpected trouble. It all started from a personal note that he posted on his friend’s Cyworld Internet blog. The note, which was lightly written with many emoticons, read, ``Japan is my country and I will go there when I am done with this movie. I like pro-Japanese people.’’

Lee meant the words in jest, but blog users who discovered them were not amused.

Users began spreading the private note around the Internet without providing any context or explanation. As a result, people started to fill up portal Web sites and Lee's personal blog with abusive language, calling him a traitor and more.

As the situation worsened, Lee issued a public statement. He explained that he wrote ``Japan is my country’’ as he aims to become a star in Japan by pursuing his acting career there in the future, and that ``pro-Japanese’’ is a joke that he uses among his friends who study Japanese together.

Lee eventually closed the blog, which he ran for over two years, due to too much traffic. Instead, he announced that any news or announcements would only be conveyed through his agency’s Internet Web site.

Lee is not the only celebrity to have had trouble with his personal blog. Popular actress Chung Yeo-won, who starred in the last year's mega-hit soap opera ``My Lovely Sam-soon,'' also closed down her blog last week as people posted expletive-filled messages criticizing her skills in hosting the MBC Acting Awards in December. According to Cyworld officials, Chung's Internet blog was last year's most visited blog, attracting a total of 14.6 million people.

``Abusive language written on an agency's official Web sites or portal Web sites can just be ignored to some extent,’’ said an official from entertainment agency who claimed anonymity. ``But since personal blogs are things that entertainers run on their own, swearing and criticism cannot but hurt them.

``Some Internet users even visit blogs of stars' friends and leave hateful messages there. Thus, in order not to harm their acquaintances, stars often close down their blogs.''

Cyworld (www.cyworld.com) which provides the most popular Internet blog service in South Korea, has about 17 million members, which is more than one third of the country's population. Since having a Cyworld blog has become so common, an increasing number of entertainers are running them.

``As keeping the public's attention is vital for successful career as an entertainer, personal blogs can be a useful tool for entertainers to better communicate with their fans and promote their friendly image,'' said Lee Jae-hyun, a media expert and professor.

ensor200601091638580stars.jpg

Kim Hee-seon's blog contains personal photos and information

about "The Myth," her film with Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan.

The upside of stars' blogs is that they can provide fans with an intimate glimpse of their idols. For example, Kim Hee-seon, a popular actress in Asia, updates her blog regularly with photos of herself during free time and with information about events related to her acting career and her schedule. Like many other star's blogs, she also has a folder that is open for her fans to freely upload pictures.

Kim’s blog was the third most visited in the nation last year, following actress Jung and singer and musical actress Ok Joo-hyun.

Korean-American model-and-actor Daniel Henney rarely updates his blog, but his fans still visit and update it everyday, putting pictures of him there that they find online or offline and leaving messages for him in the guestbook.

However, media expert Lee pointed out that stars who own blogs always face the risk of controversy and cyber attacks since every word they write is watched by fans and random blog users, as well as media. ``Hence, it is difficult for stars to freely express their own personal thoughts. Even making a joke is hard, as you see (in the case of Lee Joon-gi),'' he said.

One of the worst cases happened in August when comedian Ahn Son-young posted a very private message on the blog of her actress friend. The message implied an inappropriate sexual relationship between another female entertainer and the actress with her real name given. The original message was copied and rapidly spread throughout the Internet.

Ahn later said that the message was mistakenly posted in an open guestbook where she intended it to be private, but it was too late. Indeed, many stars choose not to make a guestbook available as they always turn out to be the source for most controversies.

In edition, some users publicize their blogs under the assumed names of stars. The recent victims were famous actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Sung Si-kyung, both of whom do not have personal blogs.

For entertainment reporters, stars' blogs have become an important source for news stories. Last year, 14-year-old Kim Sung-eun, who starred in a popular TV sitcom series in late 1990s, confessed on her blog that she often felt like a psychopath while acting at that time. ``I often felt like stabbing people who call me `Midari' with knife. I am still not happy,'' she wrote. These words immediately made headlines of news stories and even a TV program was made on hardship of being a child actor, featuring Kim herself.

``A personal blog is a precious and private territory for its owner and all blog owners, including stars, should enjoy their freedom of speech there. Internet users should behave more politely when regarding stars’ blogs,'' said Lee.

However, as long as stars live on people's attention, it seems unlikely that they can enjoy total freedom of speech on their personal blogs without creating controversy.

michelle@koreatimes.co.kr

01-09-2006 16:34

Source: The Korea Times

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/20...16350511690.htm

Guest litto_gurl

anyone can translate these news about kim hee sun....

1014_268546_NN7X0006_1.jpg

[탁진현기자] 김희선, 박신양 등의 한류스타들이 1월 연달아 일본 팬미팅을 개최해 한류팬들을 기쁘게 하고 있다.

'아시아 대표미인' 김희선은 오는 22일 일본 도쿄의 한 호텔에서 팬미팅을 갖는다. 팬미팅에서 김희선은 일본 공식 팬클럽 결성식도 갖을 계획. 특별한 팬미팅인만큼 이날 김희선은 드라마 '슬픈연가'의 테마곡을 팬들에게 직접 들려주고자 현재 노래 연습에 구슬땀을 흘리고 있다.

박신양도 일본에서 대규모 팬미팅을 열고 한류에 동참한다. 박신양은 오는 26일 오후 3시부터 일본 도쿄 오다이바의 도쿄제프에서 일본 첫 팬미팅을 연다. 이번 일본 방문에서 박신양은 그가 기획하고 연출한 '연인' 프로젝트의 프로모션을 진행한다.

한편 팬미팅은 아니지만 많은 한류스타들이 이달 일본 방문을 앞두고 있다. 비는 일본에서 발매하는 첫 싱글 '새드탱고'의 음반 프로모션을 위해 당분간 일본에 머문다. '야수'의 권상우와 '무극'의 장동건도 각각 영화의 홍보차 일본을 방문한다.

2006년도 한류의 포문을 여는 한류스타들의 앞으로 활동에 많은 기대가 모아진다.

- 세상에서 가장 행복한 클릭 스포테인먼트 (isportainment.com)

Copyrights ⓒ 스포테인먼트. 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

200601131459401110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 남안우 기자] 김희선 1년 만에 브라운관 컴백/장동건, 이정재, 권상우 상대역 거론/총 제작비만 100억원

톱스타 김희선이 1년 만에 드라마 ‘미친 사랑의 노래’(가제)를 통해 컴백한다.

김희선의 소속사인 팬텀 엔터테인먼트는 13일 “자사제작 드라마인 ‘미친사랑의 노래’의 여주인공을 김희선으로 최종 확정했다”고 공식 발표했다.

지난 2004년 큰 인기를 모은 MBC TV 드라마 ‘불새’의 이유진 작가가 집필을 맡은 ‘미친 사랑의 노래’는 회당 제작비만 3~4억이 투입되는 등 총 제작비만해도 100억 원 선인 대작이다. 특히 김희선과 연기호흡을 맞출 남자주인공을 두고 작가를 비롯한 드라마 제작팀에서 영화배우 장동건, 이정재, 권상우 등 톱스타 외에 2~3명을 거론중인 것으로 알려져 화제를 뿌리고 있다.

한편 드라마는 남자주인공이 확정되는 대로 다음달 중순부터 촬영에 들어가며, 오는 5~6월께 방송할 예정으로 각 방송사들과 최종 협의 중에 있다.

또한 팬텀 엔터테인먼트 측은 “현재 ‘미친 사랑의 노래’는 일본 투자가 확정됐으며, 한일합작드라마의 형태로 진행될 것이다”면서 “이미 여주인공의 확정소식만으로도 중화권을 비롯한 동남아시아 7여 개국에서 기계약이 진행될 만큼 해외에서 기대치가 폭발적이다”고 밝혔다.

덧붙여 “첫 로케이션 지역인 프랑스 니스를 포함, 일본과 한국 등 3개국 로케이션으로 진행될 예정이다. 한국 촬영분은 제주도와 경남 통영을 배경으로 이미 지방 자치단체와 촬영에 대한 협의 중에 있다”고 설명했다.

컴백에 대해 김희선측은 “오랜만의 복귀작인 만큼 김희선 본인 또한 매우 신중한 자세로 차기작을 검토하던 중 이 작품의 시놉시스에 강한 매력을 느껴 참여하게 됐다”며 “확정지은 이후 이 작품 주인공에 몰입하기 위해 철저한 준비에 들어갔다. 이전과는 다른 변화된 모습과 함께 더욱 성숙한 모습으로 찾아뵐 수 있을 것 같다”는 기대감을 내비쳤다.

‘미친 사랑의 노래’는 한 여자가 두 남자 사이에서 겪는 역경과 소용돌이 속에서 반전되는 인생과 격정적인 사랑의 스토리가 중심이다. 한편 제작사는 “젊은 세대들만의 기호에 맞는 드라마가 아닌 깊이 있는 인생드라마로써 전 세대를 아우를 수 있는 안방드라마가 될 것이다”고 강한 자신감을 피력했다.

[드라마 '미친 사랑의 노래'의 여주인공으로 캐스팅 된 톱스타 김희선(가운데 사진)과 남자주인공으로 거론이 되고 있는 톱스타 장동건과 이정재(맨 오른쪽). 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]

(남안우 기자 naw@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived