Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litto_gurl

BEIJING, July 12 -- South Korean actress Kim Hee Seon's new TV drama "Smile Again" has been snapped by China recently up for 200 thousand dollars.

A representative from the production team said on Monday, "The contract was signed at the Shanghai Film Festival several days ago. Since China has restriction on import of South Korean TV drama and film, the success of this series is quite impressive. "

The Korean starlet teamed up with the well-known Lee Dong-Gun for “Smile Again”, her new production last year's hit series "Sad Love Story".

While SBS TV series has not rated as highly as expected in South Korea, fans have applauded Kim Hee Seon's performance as a softball player.

Last year, Kim Hee Seon starred in Jackie Chan's blockbuster smash, "The Myth".

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

Editor: Liu Dan

Guest uskpop

here's some cf i found on youtube....she's veru pretty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpPcH3ccyI

Jang Dong Gun / Kim Hee Sun - Korea Kankou CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS4-F0SfAIc

Kim Hee Sun / Lee Byung Heon - Card CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1euiL0ge55Q

haha...KHS is like flawless on screen, very very pretty and cute. I've seen those CF at youtube before and been searching the actual video clips for my own collection but so far, no luck yet.

the people who says that kim hee sun can't act are the one that doesn't like her.....so we (as her fans) shouldn't care what they think....jackie chan rated her acting 90/100 so that's pretty high....

tomato u can get in at yessasia...but they don't have english subtitle....it's one of her best drama....i love it a lot....i can watch it over and over again....love her and kim suk hoon together....

I know. I read a lot of news on how Jackie praised and admired her. So did the famous Hongkong director Stanley Tong. So she has to be something in order for them to say those kind things. I don't see Jackie did that to others that often.

Yes, yesasia does sell "Tomato" but it's global.yesasia which won't sell or mail to US. I have to order it directly from HK. It's quite expensive but I don't care. And I'll not be able to understand thoroughly because there is no English subtitle but I don't care either. I'll read the English summary at spcnet.tv and watch it. At least, I'll get the idea :)

Guest litto_gurl

some more cf...

http://www.koreatips.net/_share/stars/imag...flim_khskhj.mpg

http://www.koreatips.net/_share/stars/images/unitel_khs.mpg

http://211.111.211.36/media/ch-cf/others/m...12_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/DHC040330_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/DHC040330_cf15_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/dhc040622_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/dhc040622_cf15_300.wmv

Hi uskpop

WOW, your soooo lucky. You have almost all of KHS's series. Where did you find GOODBYE MY LOVE and SUNFLOWER?

And does anyone know what Kim Suk Hoon looks like?

Thanks.

I laugh whenever I read other posts that saying her acting is bad. Sound very funny to me. She's one of great actresses out there in Korean entertainment circle I've known.

I admitted that I had no idea who KHS was until after I watched "The Myth" which was recommended by my causasian friends. I had no idea she was in "Sad Love Story" which I remembered I tried to avoid to watch it when it was showing because everyone said it was bad. I'm so regret for not watching that series sooner. Then I start to hunt all KHS's old dramas and movies and I love them all. She's my most favorite actress now.

Must have to admit that KHS is very pretty. Her face is almost perfect but at the same time, it gives the audiences the feeling close and warm from her, not the cold feeling like most actresses who are also pretty.

"Smile Again", "Sad Love Story", "My Fair Lady", "Forever Yours", "Goodbye My Love", "Propose", "Sunflower", "The Myth", "Love Repechage", "A Man From Mars", "Wanee and Junah", "Ghost In Love", "Bichunmoo", "Calla"... I love my KHS's collection and worth every single cent. She's so good and adorable in every character she played. I enjoy seeing her on screen very much. I'm trying to get my hands on "Tomato" after reading the summary on the net. I think I will love it :)

Not to mention I love her singing a lot too. The songs like "Endless Love", "I'll Be There", "L.O.V.E." and the Korean song in "Sad Love Story" OST have been playing and playing whenever I drive or even at home. She has a sweet voice. I read news saying that she also plays piano. Gosh, she's one of a very talented one. I love KHS's acting, her singing and her beauty...haha everything about her.

I'm wondering what she's doing now, any project in near future? I wish her always with the best.

---------------------------

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actresses: Kim Hee Sun, Kim Eugene, Lee Young Ae, Kim Ha Neul and Son Yeh Jin

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actors: Kwan Sang Woo, Kim Jae Won, Go Soo and Ji Sung

Guest uskpop

Hi KHJ,

"Goodbye My Love" and "Sunflower" was available at d-addicts.com before. Fans recorded from Hawaii Television. The video quality isn't very great but still watchable.

"Goodbye My Love" is just released and translated in English by yesasia.com But if you live in US, you can rent this series at netflix.com Type in "Kim Hee Seon" and appears 2 available to rent, "Goodbye My Love" and "Love Repechage".

I want to know how Kim Suk Hoon looks like too. Everyone said they both looked very cute together in "Tomato". And I'm still waiting to receive that series from Hongkong I ordered. I can't wait to watch it.

I'm always wondering if her name is "Kim Hee Sun" or "Kim Hee Seon"? And I read somewhere before that she was born in Canada. Is it right or false info?

Guest uskpop

some more cf...

http://www.koreatips.net/_share/stars/imag...flim_khskhj.mpg

http://www.koreatips.net/_share/stars/images/unitel_khs.mpg

http://211.111.211.36/media/ch-cf/others/m...12_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/DHC040330_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/DHC040330_cf15_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/dhc040622_cf30_300.wmv

mms://vodngtv.cafe24.com/vodngtv/ch-cf/fashion/mfile/dhc040622_cf15_300.wmv

Ahah....cute. Thank you for sharing.

But only the first 2 links work for me. The rest are not found.

Guest lovejera2

Kim_Suk_Hoon_1.jpg

KIM SUK HOON (Kim Seok Hun)

Born: April 15, 1972

Height/Weight: 182 cm (6') / 75 kg (165 lbs)

TV dramas: Secret Lovers (Joon-woo); Ode to the Han River (Joon-ho); Affection (Chul-soo); SWAT Police (Dong-ha); Tomato; Letter; Hong Gil-dong; Trap of Youth (Dong-woo's brother)

Movies: Danjukbiyunsu (2000), Zazang (1999)

Hi ^^ nice to meet you all. :D wanna talk with you but my english is very poor. :(

Anyway KHS is no.1 in my heart.

Kim Suk Hoon + Kim Hee Sun in "TOMATO"

2004122341908284.jpg

2004122342802370.jpg

2004122342918928.jpg

** sorry that i forgot where're pics from :( **

Guest uskpop

Thanks for posting the picture and info of Kim Suk Hoon. Wow, he sure looks very cute, has an adorable smile. It makes me so excited to watch "Tomato", to see how they are both compatible on screen. Ah....they are so happy and so cute :)

-----------------

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actresses: Kim Hee Sun, Kim Eugene, Lee Young Ae, Kim Ha Neul and Son Yeh Jin

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actors: Kwan Sang Woo, Kim Jae Won, Go Soo and Ji Sung

Guest lovejera2

Thanks for posting the picture and info of Kim Suk Hoon. Wow, he sure looks very cute, has an adorable smile. It makes me so excited to watch "Tomato", to see how they are both compatible on screen. Ah....they are so happy and so cute :)

you're welcome :P and these are KHS's new pics from NY

heeseon in NY (update on her cyworld 260706)

credit:cyworld/kimheeseon

Image1.jpgImage3.jpg

Image5.jpgImage7.jpg

Image9.jpgImage1n.jpg

Image3n.jpgImage5n.jpg

Image1k.jpgImage3k.jpg

Image5k.jpg

Guest uskpop

Oh wow...are they the latest one? on July 26th, 2006? Wow...what is she doing there in NYC? haha....cute and pretty as usual :) Thanks :)

Guest lovejera2

Oh wow...are they the latest one? on July 26th, 2006? Wow...what is she doing there in NYC? haha....cute and pretty as usual :) Thanks :)

She's take a rest with her friends after shooting "Smile Again"

heeseon pics (27/07/06)by jy

Image1q.jpg

Image3q.jpg

Image1er.jpg

Image3er.jpg

Guest uskpop

Thanks again for posting those beautiful pictures of KHS. Even with normal poses and wardrobes, she still looks very good and beautiful :)

Hi everyone

KHS does not need any makeup. Wow, she's very gorgeous.

Thanks for posting Kim Suk Soon. I've never seen him before.

Thanks Uskpop for your information. Good to know. I think her name can be written either way. I've seen it both ways. I'm not sure about her being born in Canada. I haven't heard anything.

And lovejera2, your English is really good! I have no probs understanding it.

Hasn't KHS been recruited for another series already?

Guest starryskye87

tomato is a must see, the couple is so cute!!!

and yeah, KHS is in a traditional drama, but not sure when they'll start filming

Guest litto_gurl

you're welcome :P and these are KHS's new pics from NY

heeseon in NY (update on her cyworld 260706)

Image1.jpgImage3.jpg

Image5.jpgImage7.jpg

Image9.jpgImage1n.jpg

Image3n.jpgImage5n.jpg

Image1k.jpgImage3k.jpg

Image5k.jpg

thanks for pics....she's look very classic....beautiful like always...

Guest lovejera2

:D i'm glad that you like her pics.I'll always update her new pics. :D

**KHJ - thank you for encourage me ^^.I'll try to talk to you...fighting! **

s7.jpg

credit - themythmovie

Here's a collection of magazine cover from DHC monthly magazine/bulletin "Olive Club"

Apparently, she used to be DHC spokeswoman before Kim Sun-ah and Yoon Eun-hye

KHS is so beyond pretty....

So gorgeous! ^^

khsolive2ic8.jpg

khsolive1dg2.jpg

credz: DHCkorea.com

Guest mokka16

:D i'm glad that you like her pics.I'll always update her new pics. :D

**KHJ - thank you for encourage me ^^.I'll try to talk to you...fighting! **

s7.jpg

credit - themythmovie

this picture makes her look smart.