Quantcast
My Loi

Kim Hee Sun 김희선

Guest annababy

i've practically watched ALL of her dramas and my favorite is "propose" with ryu shi won!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC for me!!!!! and won bin is in it too!

but i loved her back in the days and still do but seems like she has MANY antis...

but classical korean beauty i must say~

Guest J2BiN

thanks for all the post picture tho.....look good

Guest uskpop

I'm so curious from couple last pages that mentions the series of KHS and Lee Dong Gun. What series title is that? I can't find any info at LDG's page either.

I just finished watching "Sad Love Story". Regretting for not watching it sooner. The series is sososoo good. The chemistry between KHS and 2 co-stars are undeniable, especially with Kwon Sang Woo. I can't believe she sings and plays piano so excellent.

It's quite sad that it seems she doesn't have many fans. It seems like she had some bad news/scandal from some of the messages I read but no one would want to mention it. I don't know whatever that is but it's in the past. To me, she's an excellent actress in term of acting and also in singing. Not to mention, she's very elegant and pretty.

Wondering what is her up coming movie/series? "The Myth" is her most recent and latest one, right?

Now, I'm off to search and buy her movies for my own collection :)

Guest fashionistaa

her new drama with ldg is "smile again". there's a thread here... ^^ it's really really good based from the first 3 episodes i watched haha! i love their chemistry together! they're so cute!! m gonna buy the dvd when it comes out... hope it wont take too long hehe!

i really dont understand why they dont like her, but she still is my fave korean actress! ^^ she's the one that got me started in korean dramas hehe!

yep she was good in the myth with jackie chan hehe!

hope to see more of her in upcoming projects soon! after "smile again" it is said that she will be starring in a historical drama... but haven't heard news about it since...

Guest xosandy

her new drama with ldg is "smile again". there's a thread here... ^^ it's really really good based from the first 3 episodes i watched haha! i love their chemistry together! they're so cute!! m gonna buy the dvd when it comes out... hope it wont take too long hehe!

i really dont understand why they dont like her, but she still is my fave korean actress! ^^ she's the one that got me started in korean dramas hehe!

hope to see more of her in upcoming projects soon! after "smile again" it is said that she will be starring in a historical drama... but haven't heard news about it since...

her next drama will be "flowers of charm" with park ji yoon. it's still casting and scheduled to air in early 2007 so it's still way too early to predict anything. we'll have to see what happens in the next six months.

Guest litto_gurl

same here too...even though not a lot of people don't like her....she's still my fave actress....also i started watching korean drma because of her too when i saw her in tomato....one of her best drama..... :lol:

can't wait to see her next drama.....she will look beautiful like in the "myth" in ancient clothing... :D

Guest fashionistaa

thanks! well i hope more news comes out soon hehe! coz im also looking forward to more of her acting! hope she gets rave reviews! hehe! i think her performance in smile again was great based from the first few episodes i watched!

btw, im really curious about her movie wanne and junah. is it good? coz she got good reviews in that movie, i hear?

Guest saranghaeB

Juz watched Smile Again's 1st epi.. Awww Kim Hee Sun looked gorgeous.. She's so cute n looks young..!!

Guest litto_gurl

i love this close up of her....it show what a beauty she is....

img_3_131_9.jpg

115120691225293700.jpg

115120691223795100.jpg

Guest uskpop

There is no deniable for KHS's beauty. My causasian friends watch Jackie Chan's movie, "The Myth", and are amazed by her beauty. They all said that girl is so pretty. I actually start to notice her after my friends mention that movie and her character in there. And I've been hunting down all her dramas and movies as many as possible...

KHS look very elegant and pretty in "Sad Love Story" especially after she gains her sight and becomes a singer. All of her wardrobes are incredibly beautiful.

In "Smile Again", she dresses more like a tomboy. But that's what make her look very cute and young.

Has anyone watched "My Fair Lady"? I'm currently watching it. Another WOW for me. KHS look very pretty especially she's in steward uniform. Her character is so hilarious. She looks good with her band and curly hair.

It's so hard for me to choose which actor looks match for her. hahaha because they all look good with her. Her acting is very convince that I always think they are actually together in real life.

Look forward to see her next project. Wish her all the best :)

Guest litto_gurl

kim hee sun look best with jang dong gun in Repechange....i wish they would do a drama together....they're the perfect couple together....

Guest fashionistaa

kim hee sun look best with jang dong gun in Repechange....i wish they would do a drama together....they're the perfect couple together....

i sooooooo agree with u!!!!!!!

i still waiting for them to do a movie or drama together.... :P

Guest paigehk

I agree too. KHS and JDG are my too favorite. I start watching Korean drama juts because of them. I watch all of Kim Hee Sun dramas and movies and i think she is great. She makes great chemistry with everyone, from Jang Dong Gun to Lee Dong Gun...lol, after Smile Again, i thought this thread would be a litte more crowded, but oh well...I love her anyways.

Guest uskpop

I just finished "Love Repechage". Oh my god, Jang Dong Gun and Kim Hee Sun are looking so good together. Imagine the most handsome man and the most pretty girl act together, how great is that? I love that movie and laugh so hard whenever I see their little revenge to their enemies. They are so cute together :)

Guest KHJ

Hi KHS fans!

I've actually only been a KHS fan recently. I can't believe I didn't discover her earlier, but my goodness, I just think she has the perfect face. My very first drama that I watched her in was (surprisingly) her newest drama, SMILE AGAIN. I had no intention of watching it at first because I had no idea who KHS was. I only watched it for LDG. Then I started watching and I just got hooked (with the show AND KHS' beauty). Sooo...I started to look for KHS dramas. The second series I watched her in was SAD SONATA. And I was like, "SHE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!" So now I'm trying to look for some of her older dramas, and am currently watching GOODBYE MY LOVE, which is such a good series too. But honestly, I like her older dramas better. I mean, it has nothing to do with her acting, but it seems like the producers and writers were better.

I find it rather irritating how people keep saying that her acting is so bad because I think she is an extremely good actress, and if she really was that bad, would she have taken lead roles in 1997? I don't know why a lot of people don't like her. Sometimes I think it's because people are just jealous of her beauty... but whatever, she's definitely tops now on my list.

That being said...to those who have watched a lot of her dramas, can someone tell me about her drama SUNFLOWER (which I sooooo want to watch) and TOMATO?? Just a summary of waht happened. Good endings? Bad endings?

Thanks!

Guest fashionistaa

yepyep i agree with you 100%! i really don't know why they're always dissing on her acting?! i guess they're just jealous coz she's attained international stardom compared to their favorite idols? i dunno... coz she's a great actress for me and just because she's so beautiful she doesn't make you feel like you can't realate to her. and i think that's what's impt. yeah im babbling right now haha! hope we get to see more of her projects soon so we can show the antis wahaha!

if they say she's that a terrible actress, how come they still come to her for projects? it doesn't make sense right? haha! so it proves ahe has talent!

tomato and sunflower i've watched. tomato's kinda the romantic comedy type! it's a cute story hehe! sunflower is more on the serious type! but both have good endings! ^^ sunflower is kinda different it's pretty good! about doctors and stuff!

Guest litto_gurl

yea...i don't know why people always dissing her acting....she act better then most of the other actress out there....

tomato....highly recommend....

Guest uskpop

I laugh whenever I read other posts that saying her acting is bad. Sound very funny to me. She's one of great actresses out there in Korean entertainment circle I've known.

I admitted that I had no idea who KHS was until after I watched "The Myth" which was recommended by my causasian friends. I had no idea she was in "Sad Love Story" which I remembered I tried to avoid to watch it when it was showing because everyone said it was bad. I'm so regret for not watching that series sooner. Then I start to hunt all KHS's old dramas and movies and I love them all. She's my most favorite actress now.

Must have to admit that KHS is very pretty. Her face is almost perfect but at the same time, it gives the audiences the feeling close and warm from her, not the cold feeling like most actresses who are also pretty.

"Smile Again", "Sad Love Story", "My Fair Lady", "Forever Yours", "Goodbye My Love", "Propose", "Sunflower", "The Myth", "Love Repechage", "A Man From Mars", "Wanee and Junah", "Ghost In Love", "Bichunmoo", "Calla"... I love my KHS's collection and worth every single cent. She's so good and adorable in every character she played. I enjoy seeing her on screen very much. I'm trying to get my hands on "Tomato" after reading the summary on the net. I think I will love it :)

Not to mention I love her singing a lot too. The songs like "Endless Love", "I'll Be There", "L.O.V.E." and the Korean song in "Sad Love Story" OST have been playing and playing whenever I drive or even at home. She has a sweet voice. I read news saying that she also plays piano. Gosh, she's one of a very talented one. I love KHS's acting, her singing and her beauty...haha everything about her.

I'm wondering what she's doing now, any project in near future? I wish her always with the best.

---------------------------

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actresses: Kim Hee Sun, Kim Eugene, Lee Young Ae, Kim Ha Neul and Son Yeh Jin

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actors: Kwan Sang Woo, Kim Jae Won, Go Soo and Ji Sung

Guest litto_gurl

the people who says that kim hee sun can't act are the one that doesn't like her.....so we (as her fans) shouldn't care what they think....jackie chan rated her acting 90/100 so that's pretty high....

tomato u can get in at yessasia...but they don't have english subtitle....it's one of her best drama....i love it a lot....i can watch it over and over again....love her and kim suk hoon together....