[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

I too watched their preview after reading news updates online and decided to watch their 1st episode as well. Can't believe how much fun I had watching them, even though I don't understand a word of Korean! I do hope there will be subber(s) who will continue subbing this couple. I will definitely be watching WGM again regularly because of them. I really liked my first glimpse of their personalities (unfortunately, I don't know much of either of them before this) and how they interact with each other.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that for this 3rd season they decided to have a different direction to it compared to the 2nd season. I'm a HUGE fan of the 1st season therefore, I kinda wish that the PD would not emphasis too much on idols for the new season so I am glad it is so. It was definitely refreshing watching this full episode live stream.

Yes, it's been too long I've live stream a WGM episode that after seeing the 2 new couples, I was intrigue and interested to get back on track with WGM! Particularly, for this couple, I am beginning to have a fondness towards them. :)

They're 38 & 40 respectively, has been in the entertainment industry for so many years where dating is terribly difficult due to schedules and despite that, they manage to stay friends for 18 long years. WOW! (okay, I made it sound exaggerating lol).

Having been termed by the staff for "having nearly zero fakeness" is truly something. Their actions and facial expressions is one of those ways I look into while observing people haha so I found a couple of moments that made the both of them caught of guard, nervous, anxious and what not's. :D

For me, I LOVE the scene wherein So Hyun & Won Joon step into bridal studio and saw everything laid out for them; the wedding outfits, flowers etc. Seriously, the impromptu wedding ceremony was the BEST! LOL. I, myself, even by watching them go through their wedding ceremony was feeling real jittery and nervous!

I have a neutral stance on the both of them since I don't particularly know much at all so yeah, I am highly anticipating their episodes in coming weeks, months, year (I hope so! hehe)and see how they progress as husband and wife. :)

Guest PHSsoultree

@ eyefulbliss - WOW for your first comment on soompi that is one hell of a post!

I must also agree with the staff about the 'zero fakeness' comment. It's easy to see why they're friends, the sligh every-day skinship between this is lovely. holding eachother arms, WoonJun putting his hand behind her back. NGL as a KWJ fan it makes me jealous of SH.

The only thing about the impromtu wedding was, in my opinion, that I don't think anybody in that posistion could have taken it seriously. Don't get me wrong I loved the mission, but it's hard for anyone to actually go through it with heart. It's just sooooo random. It was their first date ROTFL.

Also regarding the maybe kiss I want to be having this reaction next week:

tumblr_lecatgKIw41qfsw0xo1_400.gif

Also on a note: if this couple gets translated into chinese and anybody is willing to translate Chinese to semi-good english. then I'd be more than willing to help sub this couple. I know/understand korean myself, but not perfectly, so I'll need a little help.

Guest syraleo

@ eyefulbliss - WOW for your first comment on soompi that is one hell of a post!

I must also agree with the staff about the 'zero fakeness' comment. It's easy to see why they're friends, the sligh every-day skinship between this is lovely. holding eachother arms, WoonJun putting his hand behind her back. NGL as a KWJ fan it makes me jealous of SH.

The only thing about the impromtu wedding was, in my opinion, that I don't think anybody in that posistion could have taken it seriously. Don't get me wrong I loved the mission, but it's hard for anyone to actually go through it with heart. It's just sooooo random. It was their first date ROTFL.

Also regarding the maybe kiss I want to be having this reaction next week:

*quoted image*

Also on a note: if this couple gets translated into chinese and anybody is willing to translate Chinese to semi-good english. then I'd be more than willing to help sub this couple. I know/understand korean myself, but not perfectly, so I'll need a little help.

i always download the chinese subs for korean shows since they release 2-3 days after the show airs, their woojung subs are already out , starting to think these chinese subbers dont need sleep.

if you want , i can wait for them to sub this couple then post the translations here. i understand chinese but not korean.

edit: just checked, subs for the other 2 couples are out , seems like the chinese subbers arent really interested in this couple.

syraleo...really no Zh subbers are interested?Sigh.My Korean is not strong enough to help.Guess we just have to make so with summaries.

I am dropping off the links even though everyone has seen it just so it's in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=IDOXOW7Pxkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Xu8P84o6CZc

Guest miyalx

It was so refreshing to watch this couple yesterday ^^ I heard they were already friends but I never knew that it was for 18 years hehe

Well my two thoughts are that they only gave each other the chance to see themselfs as friends and now that they'll see each other in a different way may give a way for something real to actually happen ^^ I'm a romantic like that hehe. I think that this couple reall has a chance ^^

Now for my favorite screen moments...

49378697.png

This moment was very cute ^^ they were laughing together and you could see the total confort of an 18 years friendship

70223734.png

I think she looks so beautiful here.. and poor guy, she was all over him he almost couldn't appear on the pic =P

59152944.png

oh the little touch on the arm....

24985238.png

... and now the hand...

39191854.png

.... and now the back ^^ (I thought it was very cute during the episode... because there were some times when he was guiding her with his hand on her back ^^ a guy used to do that to me when he liked me hehe)

21923181.png

He looked so nervous when he was waiting for her =P it was cute ^^

43470307.png

After the surprise of seeing each other... He kept checking her body hehe and she was so shy.. it was cute ^^

20572315.png

After seeing who the minister was hehehe

51985433.png

So is he going to kiss her cheek?? We'll have to wait for next Saturday ^^

Guest meochun

i always download the chinese subs for korean shows since they release 2-3 days after the show airs, their woojung subs are already out , starting to think these chinese subbers dont need sleep.

if you want , i can wait for them to sub this couple then post the translations here. i understand chinese but not korean.

edit: just checked, subs for the other 2 couples are out , seems like the chinese subbers arent really interested in this couple.

Since neither of them two have their own fan-base translator ( which Khuntoria and the other couple do). It will be a general chinese group who will sub it, but they sub alot of things including drama so it will take longer. The ETA given is tuesday/wednesday.

I can help translating from chinese-english as well if needs be =)

Guest SSmile145

They are totally rock !!!1 I love them already and I did not see only the review with eNglish sub

Hello everone

this is the first time that I feel the older couple refreshing and funny with a lot of chemistry and comfort between them ^_____^

I'm looking forward to them and I hope a kind soul to translate their parts every weeks

They are soooooo cute :wub::wub:

aja aja !!!

Guest PHSsoultree

Since neither of them two have their own fan-base translator ( which Khuntoria and the other couple do). It will be a general chinese group who will sub it, but they sub alot of things including drama so it will take longer. The ETA given is tuesday/wednesday.

I can help translating from chinese-english as well if needs be =)

@ meochun @ Syraleo - If you guys want to work togeather on translating from Chi - Eng then that would be fantastic. Keep in mind it doesn't have to be perfect as I can always add in the missing translations if I'm able to. But if you're willing to do it then I can do the timing and hardsubbing of English. ^_^

Lol I feel this is a useless post, I have nothing interesting to offer. So have my personal spazz:

Handsome WonJun oppa, will you marry me instead? ..... ..... no?! Okay then. =[

PHSsoultree....this is only a suggestion so feel free to reject it.It's just that it's been an absolute pain chasing the Guguma couple subbed episodes the whole year.YT a/c gets closed the videos become unlisted.

Have you thought of making the account (unless you prefer YT or DM) over at vki.com.If you make a channel there...the videos stay there and the segments are not lost.It's just that WGM couple subbing is a long term commitments and subbers/timers like you have a real life.

I am NOT promoting viki at all.It's just that if it's there....and if you know how to time it's easy then when you're busy I can call on timers to do it for me.And @meochun and syraleo can input the subs directly.Or if I can get the Chinese video links with hardsubs we can load it directly and catch the Chinese subbers there.I can also catch more Korean subbers there to help sub if the couple catches their interest.

Like I said just a suggestion.Normally I wouldn't bother even suggesting but this couple are not idols with their fans offering subbing services that's all.As it is I am still backtracking the early episodes of some WGM and it's like hide and seek trying to find the videos for them.

Guest PHSsoultree

@ck10z - I've never really thought of using viki. I think mainly because of the viki servers block certain countries/terrotories. Also I have painfull memories from the old viki (VIIKII). I'll see if I can try to figure viki out and give it a go though? if anybody seems interested.

I think it's better to have subbers sub variety shows personally though, as in viki it's easy for anybody to edit the subs, and they end up writing jibberish over perfectly fine subs. Also viki videos take alot to maintain, if YT vids get taken down, it's fine because you have back-ups on, say, WATtv, DM, Veoh etc...

But if @ meochun + @ Syraleo want to use viki, then that's fine, we'll set it up.

and about old WGM eps the blogs with links to the full shows are out there if you look hard. I only have 1 link on this computer. I'll send you a mail if you want when I get on my old computer for links to all the older eps.

This is JoongBo/Ssangchu (lol I only have them because I watch their old eps A-LOT, they were my OTP for years.) - Lettuce eps.

PSHsoulstree-I am going off to bed soon after this PM.I can PM you in your inbox but then the other 2 can't see what I wrote.

I've found the links for the Guguma but the DM loads too slow or broken.On different sites.

You 3 are doing the work you all  decide where it's going to be done.To answer viki.com issues

1.I am familiar with it.I don't seg well but if you know how to time...you should be fine.It's just the F or P to pause and cut.Adjusting shoud be alright for you.Just the up or down arrows anyway.

2. Video if you get the cut...or I get the cut.I will make the channel(or you do it) and I will backup on MF/Tudou so the cuts can be replaced.I am an uploader but I upload Korean dramas.WGM and Strong Heart are the only one I watch variety show wise.

3.Sub issues-there is a star rating system-you just increase the star rating for the correct subs so you can't loose the subs.I am a Malay/Mandarin subber so I know.The lock subtitle function should be coming back soon.

4.It's just with the Chinese videos- don't they come hardsubs...all the drama ones are hardsub.

5.Variety shows don't get blocked anyway it's the dramas.

Anyway that's my 2 cents.I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have continuous subs for this couple once more suporters come on.I normally kick back and relax for WGM subs.However with this couple if we don't do something...we don't get subs.I wish I can be a passive viewer  though  :P  

I don't even watch this couple's dramas and songs.However I am just interested to see how this couple will work out with him calling her Noona for 18 years.That's 2 decades of habit to break.Besides....I am just waiting...plain old waiting for them to get a house and then we have 2 adults who are used to doing things their way for so long.I think it will be hilarious whether Noona will win or she will do a backflip and follow the husband.Or the husband will suddenly become the male and I am always right.He doesn't look like the type so I am interested to watch.

Guest angelic0326

haven't found much news on this couple yet..although i am a great goguma fan, i think that i might want to watch this couple as it is new and refreshing to have old couple..please do sub for their parts ya ^^

Guest meochun

Firstly I want to say is that I have no subbing experience but I do have a good enough grasp on Chinese to be able to translate it to English with majority accuracy, secondly I have no opinion on the viikii issue, i barely have used it to watch.

I don't usually actively contribute but I have watched all the couples in wgm san the actor and actress couple who started with the adom couple and this was because no one would sub it (apart from the last episode in c-subs). I think it's a shame that because of this people will not be able to enjoy it. This couple while I hvent seen the subbed version looks really interesting, they remind me of season 1. Hence as long as there is c-subs, I will try my best to translate.

Guest chrryful

syraleo...really no Zh subbers are interested?Sigh.My Korean is not strong enough to help.Guess we just have to make so with summaries.

I am dropping off the links even though everyone has seen it just so it's in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=IDOXOW7Pxkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=Xu8P84o6CZc

Thanks for putting the links. I was searching everywhere! Anyways, I like this couple already. The only think im worried about is..... Whos gnna sub :(

Guest PHSsoultree

Firstly I want to say is that I have no subbing experience but I do have a good enough grasp on Chinese to be able to translate it to English with majority accuracy, secondly I have no opinion on the viikii issue, i barely have used it to watch.

I don't usually actively contribute but I have watched all the couples in wgm san the actor and actress couple who started with the adom couple and this was because no one would sub it (apart from the last episode in c-subs). I think it's a shame that because of this people will not be able to enjoy it. This couple while I hvent seen the subbed version looks really interesting, they remind me of season 1. Hence as long as there is c-subs, I will try my best to translate.

We won't use viki then, as nobody really likes it/knows how to use it. I'll stick to go old aegisub ^_^

As soon as chi-subs are out we'll get this ball rolling! ^_^

Oh are you talking about Lee Sun Ho & Hwangwoo Seul Hye couple? I remember their very brief stint on WGM. I never liked them to be honest. =/

Hmmm ... To make this post slightly relevent to anybody else who pops thier head in

Here have some old Brave Couple Photos:

zl2hdl.jpg

etdw8x.jpg

Although I don't know anything about this couple (never heard his songs, nor watched her dramas/shows) after the watching the first episode, I'm officially hooked. I think it's a shame that this couple doesn't have a large enough fan base to have their episodes subs, because I can already see the sparks between them, especially after they changed into their wedding outfits. I noticed that Kim Won Joon kept on looking at Park So Hyun and she became shy.

Like I and many people have pointed out before, it's refreshing to see a couple so comfortable right from the start. I know that the couple themselves were worried that their long years of friendship might hinder their life as a married couple, but I think it is definitely a plus. Their friendship allows them to give off a natural vibe which makes it even more interesting (possible because there's more potential for crossing over from reel to real ;)). For example, when they were exiting the limo, he said something like, "Did you get everything?" Someone, I forget who posted previously that Park So Hyun's know for being quite forgetful. Kim Won Joon most likely knows that about her, and I think it's cute that he's looking after her like that. I'm excited to see their relationship transition to something more. :P

Guest boundaries

i am seriously running out of adjectives to describe the two new couples, but park so hyun and kim won joon are like a breath of fresh air. really, i'm so glad i finally found subbed videos. i don't remember smiling this much: everything about so hyun and won joon seems so natural and comfortable. there are so many things i want to screencap, like when so hyun came out, and won joon couldn't take his eyes off her. was her dress gorgeous or gorgeous?

I watched the unsub version and i'm also interested!

I think it's like watching a drama / reading a manga about best friends / childhood friends that slowly realizes their feelings for each other :P

Although I am also worried about what happen to them after the show ends, I think it's hard to go back to just pure friends if they do some skinship like kissing. This show will change their whole relationship.

I also want someone to sub them, please please. I wish I know Korean or I would've helped :(

Archived