[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Hi, everyone!

Here is the eng subbed version of their 1st WGM episode I found on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPECwMvIiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp8S7cFJ18

Ahh, very cute couple! I was a fan of Kim Won Joon back in the 90s... he was the original pretty boy back then. Sigh, so sad younger people don't know about him.

My two favorite songs by Kim Won Joon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bqHyff02A

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue_angel1004_WAIT!!!

Don't go....don't go chingu...how are you?I am passing by!Can you help in the translations????Please please with a cheery on top? 

wgmkimwonjunparksohyun_thumb.jpg

Oh my I just finished the subbed episodes.Oh wow.I thought they were cute anyway and familiar from the raw.I didn't realise he was a guest in her radio show.I thought they were only entertainment industry acquaintances.He is difinately giving off vibes of being more respectful towards her and considerate.We....ell.....I guess the advantages of knowing someone for 18 years is how well they know a person.She brought up his past dating experience.That is hilarious!! You can't get away with much when she knows what you're like dating or liking another woman.No wonder they are called the  'no faking' couple.Good one.I am so definately watching them now to see how the transition goes.She wants to get married and knows all his habits...HAH!! It sure leads the way for her to get him to do things she doesn't like  :D

I better go looking up his MV now I guess since they say he's the original pretty boy and still gets called that now.Hahaa...I am a Shinhwa fan post WGM and I thought they were old.I didn't realise they come older..older idols I mean.My favourite singer is Sung Shi Kyung and that's the oldest singer I know.Oops should I have not said that here?

Geez...I am totally squealing here at the wedding and it's only the 1st episode.The flowers were so pretty and so is she.I can just imagine...she's 40 he's 38 they announced to their friends they are getting married and the friends planned the whole thing.This couple is adorable...CUTE! Hah he's doing push ups at his age and then she is sitting on him.

Man I don't remember getting so excited for any couple since the Andy/Solbi's wedding shoot and the Lettuce couple when KHJ serenaded HwangBoo at the housewarming.NICE job PD-nim.:)  :)

Well see you all next Sat.I suddenly see subbed episodes of this couple everywhere on blog and drama sites today.Hmmm......

I forgot...who is M4 and who are the 3 guys? I mean besides K Will?

Never mind I am doing a crash course on KWJ 101.I found this video.14th year anniversay?Wow.

14th year anniversary fan meeting

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

Hi, everyone!

Here is the eng subbed version of their 1st WGM episode I found on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPECwMvIiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp8S7cFJ18

Ahh, very cute couple! I was a fan of Kim Won Joon back in the 90s... he was the original pretty boy back then. Sigh, so sad younger people don't know about him.

My two favorite songs by Kim Won Joon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bqHyff02A

:D:D  :D :D

Thank you for the links I really appreciated it is really nice that someone sub the cuts....

I just got a hard time this weekend  after the end of YongSeo, however, after I watch this couples cuts I found myself smiling thru the cuts.

I really looking foreward to this couple.

Guest intoxd

Awww!! They were so cute!! To be honest, i didnt really have much of an interest in this couple when i first heard about them because they were older (but omg they look soo freaking young), but i was proved wrongly!! First off, i find it really awesome that theyve known each other for soo long, it adds something totally new (actually ive just watched wgm s2 so i wouldnt know for sure xd)! I love their interactions and the fact that theyre already so comfortable with each other yet still shy and awkward at times (the wedding anyone? Gosh that was too much adorable) Plus, theyre supeeer funny and you get to see a different type of mariage (since the past couples have all been idols), so thats really what caught my attention :) I think my favorite moment was when they were at the wedding and they saw all their friends (i think they all knew each other? xd) pop up one at the time xd lmao, they were just laughing and it was hilariouus to see their surprised faces xd

Although i am a hugeeee Yongseo shipper and im still on withdrawal after their ending, Im willing to give this couple a try because theyre so unique, which kinda reminds me of YongSeo even if both couples are so different at the same time...i cant wait to see next weeks episode!! I hope they do kiss haha, thatd be adorable :) i also hope more people will be joining in on this couple, because they deserve love and attention as much as the others !!

181-300x162.jpg

Their smiles and laughter are so contagious :)

THANK you blue_angel_1004 for the subbed video link.

I enjoyed this couple they were really fun to watch and I hope they show a more 

mature side of marriage (wiles making it funblush.gif). Will definitely be watching them 

this coming Saturday.

I have to say that I like the new direction that WGM is taking this season its interesting.

Guest syraleo

looks like we might not need chinese subs anymore.

whoever did the eng sub , we can just watch from his youtube account until it gets locked , haha. 

pity there arent any subbing groups forming to sub the entire show like tungtungsubs for season 1.

Guest moony8705

Wow... okay so I watched WGM live last Saturday to see the other new couple and I stuck around to see this couple as well. Oh my goodness, I was smiling the entire time while watching them! My face hurt from smiling! They were so fun to watch. I honestly have no idea who they are (and by the way, it took me a really long time to find this thread) but I have always liked stories where people who have been friends for a long time turn in to something more.

Now that I have watched the subbed version (thanks blue_angel_1004 for the links!) my face hurts from smiling the entire time again! Both of them look really good for their ages! I found it so cute that Kim Won Joon doesn't know how to treat his long time noona now that they are on this show. I love that they are already comfortable around each other. I love how we started with a wedding. It gives this virtual marriage a more real feeling. And I can't believe that they cut the episode off right at that moment, they even cut it off for the MCs!

So here is a question for the Brave couple followers... So do you think he did it? ke ke ke you know what I mean. I really hope that he did... or that he tired to and was stopped by her... that would be funny!

Guest bluenitesky

this couple is soooo cool i love them already and i feel so weird but i think the guy is HAWT for someone who is 37 o0 and heck she looks like 30 ! i think they really good with each other, they should get married for real !

Guest Indies

I think as more and more people watch this couple, the more shippers this thread will get. At first many think that since they are an older couple then there will be less cute moments. But based on YT comments many are surprised how adorable the brave couple are. And many are thinking of shipping WonHyun / Brave couple.

Hopefully more people will upload and help sub their episodes.

A BIG HUGE thanks to WEEZINGKOFFING for uploading and subbing the Brave couple episode.

Hahaha, this couple should be called BFF couple, lol.

I really like this couple :D and they seriously looked like a real couple when they took a picture in the car, and when they were walking down the aisle hehe.

Oh, and I think WJ did do it!! Or at least I really hope so. I was like nooo when the show just decided to cut it off right there, what a cliffhanger lol.

Guest gauri92

i watched teh english sub cuts....and wow!! they have got to be one amazing couple...

they are older but i find them so sweet and adorable...plus their 18 year friendship makes things so much fun!!!

whoever subbed teh first episode...a huge thanx to them...but i wonder who will continue from here on???

I'm back! Wah~ We've got a few more who became fans after watching the 1st episode (like me! :D) of the HyunJoon couple to write here in this soompi thread. Yeay! :)

@PHSsoultree - I've been lurking around soompi since 2009 but didn't bother to be active but due to this couple, I'm going to spend my time here every week. Haha.

@miyalx - THANK YOU for the screencaps! Plus, I love the short commentaries you made after every screencap. I hope you keep sharing them with us every week. :D

@boundaries - park so hyun was so gorgeous, killin' it with the dress! even though she's 40, man, her youthfulness didn't fade wth age. LOL.

@blue_angel_1004 - THANK YOU for sharing the eng subbed videos credits to WeezingKoffing YT. :)

@moony8705 - I THINK he didn't kiss her..... <i>Yet</i>. LOL. His reaction after he turned to face her and then back to his M4, it was so cute! It was like he was teasing them instead. But man, MBC just had to cut that *dugundugundugun* moment. Dang it! Well, that makes us anticipate the following episode right? Hahaha.

@PHSsoultreee, @ck10z, @meochun & @syraleo - THANK YOU SO MUCH TO COME TOGETHER to sub this couple. Even though we have WeezingKoffing sharing the eng sub videos, either you guys could PM him/her, so as to translate & sub the videos together? Just a suggestion. :) Seriously, this couple's fanbase is small, but I, and the rest who follows this couple, we truly appreciate the efforts. :)

-

Brave Couple followers, pardon me for my long-winded post but I just LOVE spazzing/writing out my thoughts like that. Hehe. Don't be shy to state out your thoughts soompiers and share/spazz our new-found interests in this couple. :)

not many WGM couple caught my attention. i started with kim hyun joong + hwangbo, than yong hwa + seohyun, next should be this couple (and maybe woojung).

i always adore love relationship that started with a friendship. this couple remind me, marriage is a very beautiful thing! i am looking forward for the next episode. i hope the team will continue the subbing.

thanks everyone for all the footprint here ^^~

Guest ned_cleo

i really2 love this couple..!

Gosh, i think im craze for noona-donseng couple!

First lettuce, the Adam now Brave!!!!

Im gona marry someone younger than me for sure!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So cute !

Past photo of new “We Got Married” couple, Park So Yeon and Kim Won Joon, revealed

by VITALWARNING on April 11, 2011 at 6:59 amA heart-warming old photo of the ‘newlywed couple’ on MBC’s “We Got Married’Park So Yeon andKim Won Joon was recently unveiled through the official Twitter of SBS Power FM’s ‘Park So Yeon’s Love Game’ radio show.

On April 11st, the administrator of the Twitter account uploaded the picture and added the captions, “When Jin Pyo-ssi made a guest appearance on ‘Love Game’ last year, Won Joon came in to visit the studio after finishing another broadcast. He always comes on the show as a guest, and the two get along comfortably in a brother-sister friendship. They suit the virtual married couple image well! I’m re-uploading the photo again after a long time.”

In the photo, Park So Yeon and Kim Won Joon can be seen hugging each other tightly, with Kim Jin Pyo on the side, looking at them in envy. At the bottom of the picture, the text reads, “Won Joon said they were doing a Chocolate CF pose and tightly hugged DJ Soyeon”.

Source allkpop

tn_1302492302_520708598_0.jpg

source Nate

I'm back! Wah~ We've got a few more who became fans after watching the 1st episode (like me! :D) of the HyunJoon couple to write here in this soompi thread. Yeay! :)

Let me send out replies now~

@PHSsoultree - I've been lurking around soompi since 2009 but didn't bother to be active but due to this couple, I'm going to spend my time here every week. Haha.

@miyalx - THANK YOU for the screencaps! Plus, I love the short commentaries you made after every screencap. I hope you keep sharing them with us every week. :D

@boundaries - park so hyun was so gorgeous, killin' it with the dress! even though she's 40, man, her youthfulness didn't fade wth age. LOL.

@blue_angel_1004 - THANK YOU for sharing the eng subbed videos credits to WeezingKoffing YT. :)

@moony8705 - I THINK he didn't kiss her..... <i>Yet</i>. LOL. His reaction after he turned to face her and then back to his M4, it was so cute! It was like he was teasing them instead. But man, MBC just had to cut that *dugundugundugun* moment. Dang it! Well, that makes us anticipate the following episode right? Hahaha.

@PHSsoultreee, @ck10z, @meochun & @syraleo - THANK YOU SO MUCH TO COME TOGETHER to sub this couple. Even though we have WeezingKoffing sharing the eng sub videos, either you guys could PM him/her, so as to translate & sub the videos together? Just a suggestion. :) Seriously, this couple's fanbase is small, but I, and the rest who follows this couple, we truly appreciate the efforts. :)

-

Brave Couple followers, pardon me for my long-winded post but I just LOVE spazzing/writing out my thoughts like that. Hehe. Don't be shy to state out your thoughts soompiers and share/spazz our new-found interests in this couple. :)

Guest SSmile145

Hello again

Hoooooooory finally I watched the first cuts with English sub "Thank u, Thank u, Thank u for the subber God bless you :tears: "

and it was like I expected and more they are just adorable

Its my dream to marry someone who i know as friend because we can trust each other more and we already build our relationship from long time ago to know everything

sometimes there are some people who love the mysterious in relationship so they don't like the kind above but in my opinion if you want successful marriage it must be like this because if the spark blow away or the puzzle being discover maybe you will not be interest it anymore while if the sparks and chemistry avaliable even though you know every details about each other so take the chance and keep your treasure forever blush.gif

back to cuts I love how nervious those two looks like ! its like what the MC said they are attending their real wedding ^_________^

and I adore the moment when the growm must say "I do" or yes to confirm his acceptness

he look at her expression and if she is comfortable and then with confidance and load voice said YES while the bride was very soft and shy when she replay :wub:

who think Kim Won Joon oppa look like the japanese actor Tamaki Hiroshi :wub: when I see him from far away or when he took picrures not too close I think they are so similar ^^

Im not usually the type to post so much I like to read your posts and enjoy it but these couple make me feel the need to write !!

Have nice day everyone

Guest fossilgirl

thank you for creating this thread.. now i will have a site to go to where i can feed off my new addiction.. haha.. i really fell in love with this couple.. their 1st episode was so refreshing to see. i can't help smiling while i was watching them even without subs.. (though now that i watched the subbed version, i love them more and more..) really hope our tribe increase and that we get to see more heartwarming stories from them in the future.. the article on allkpop was nice.. seeing them that close just makes their story more interesting.. can't wait for saturday.. i hope snjeung and weezingkoffing continue to sub their cuts..

Archived