[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest Yesunglovie

I am so in love with this couple... Never had i thought that i would like this older couple.... But by watching them both twice... I like them...

Frankly... I do not know the guy at all... But he looks good and charming... With the voice and cheekiness at age 38... Cute is the only word i have....

For Sohyun... Watched a couple of drama where she acted in before so i am kinda know her... Pretty and mature... I like!!

Spazzing mode.....

I love the way they start to smuchhhh each other when they hear the word present... I never knew that the girl was going to return the kiss... I even hoped while watching the video that the last few repeated 섬울they will really kiss each other since they are already so close.... The way the friends reacted to the bobo were cute too... Its like the most mushy mushy stuff they had ever seen.. I like the taller guy with the black jacket... The way he squashed up his face is adorable....

The gathering at the restaurant was sweet too.... They were sticking so close and skinship is so natural... I wondered in the past when they went out as friends... Were they like that too... So sweet...

Erm... However, the last man who arrived seemed to be an intruder.... I dun really comprehend korean that well... But kinda got the hint that he went out with sohyun in the past... As in they were a pair before... Thats why Won Joon seemed startled a few times.... I do hope i am wrong...

really hope someone will translate and give us subs... I really wanna know the conversation with the older guy who came in last... Whatever it is... Will continue to catch this couple...

Hwaiting!!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Athaya

They are so cute! And look moore young than others I think. A lot skin ship, kiss an smiles. But  I don't understand what they say :( I must wait for subs :D And kiss in next ep? Or  they are plyaing with as? Never mind It looks so interesing! 

Sorry for my english. Im realy bad whith this tears.gif

Guest fossilgirl

just finished watching their cuts and i must say that no couple has ever been this comfortable with each other at such an early stage in their virtual married life.. guess the 18 long years of friendship really worked to their advantage.. although i sometimes get this feeling that their closeness borders on being too much too soon.. but theyre still fun to watch.. and i think this lack of awkwardness is what makes them different and interesting.. i enjoyed this episode but still will patiently wait for subs to understand their conversations more..

thanks for sharing the links to their cuts.. its nice to see more people spazzing in this thread..

Thanks ena123 for the screencaps. Like pretty much everyone here my heart totally stopped when WJ actually kissed SH. I was guessing he would but a part of me was still doubting. I love how he hesitated for a little and then completely went for it! But the best part has to be looking at SH. It's not the same SH in individual interviews. She was so sweet and gentle, her eyes were so soft...It was really beautiful to watch. 

And the rest of the guys were hilarious to watch. Their expressions were pretty much my expressions. Hahaha~ Only less violent I guess. Bae Gi Sung Shi (did I get his name right?), I absolutely love him! At this point when he placed his face on the table I was like, YES I would too if I was there! 

I can't figure out all the talk part either. But it's impossible even for the best subbers to get subs out so fast, so I'll just enjoy watching raw in the meantime (I'll never get sick of watching them kiss!)

although i sometimes get this feeling that their closeness borders on being too much too soon

I agree. I get the feeling WJ was playing it up a little too. But natural skinship does not lie. They've got something precious, it's obvious, and they would do it to treasure it (especially WJ, cos I think on SH's part she's really ready for marriage, and looking at her face during the whole wedding ceremony etc. I think she'd be willing to go for an actual relationship more readily). 

Next week's episode looks super fun! Gosh how can they be so much older me yet so much cuter! XD

I haven't watched the whole episode but I really enjoyed the wedding ceremony - along with the fantastic voice of K-Will.

KWJ's friends cracked me up more than anyone in that wedding ceremony - especially when the officiator started dancing to K-Will's song. All four guys seemed getting more ticklish and waiting for the word 'present' to come out to see the kissing mission.

Doing the push-ups is really part of a wedding ceremony - I guess this is a first time for WGM?

I haven't watched the whole episode but I really enjoyed the wedding ceremony - along with the fantastic voice of K-Will.  

Doing the push-ups is really part of a wedding ceremony - I guess this is a first time for WGM?

Yea K-Will was the perfect choice of a wedding singer. The way he hit the high notes was flawless. And well, since this is I believe, the first wedding ceremony every on WGM, the push-ups are the first too. 

Also, I jumped on the gif making bandwagon. Couldn't resist gif-ing WJ's first kiss. Totally unexpected, totally sweet, totally exciting! This is the sort of thing that makes the couple name "Brave Couple" make complete sense :D 

6U2egs.gif

If you have tumblr, I created one (here) just so I can analyze all the moments this couple has and spazz. Follow if you'd like, yea? :)

Plus, someone also created a blog for this couple. Let's support! 

Guest AsuCaga16

So does this couple have a person/subbing group? If yes, could that info be put in the first post? That way more people will watch. I think this couple has a lot of potential to do what first season couples/Adam Couple did for the show (a unique relationship). <3

Guest gauri92

alrite...really late in my region so ill b watching tomorrow...

these guys rock!!! i can't wait to watch...!!! it seems to be very intersting!!

sorry all... does anyone know what the big secret was that So Hyun revealed today?

Let's take a look at who the guests are.

The MC of the ceremonies is Kim Jin Pyo of Panic and Novasonic! (Panic was the duo that originally did the song that Pilsuk played when she was at the hospital.)

The Officiator of the Ceremonies is Bae Ki Sung and he's from CAN and M4 (which kwj is in now)

The witness is also from M4 and that's Choi Jae Hoon. He was also a solo musician.

The guy that came in late is M4 and Yurisangja's Lee Se Jun. I think they were mad at him that he didn't show up for the wedding and then mad at him for something else.

Ah and our wedding singer K.Will.

I love his friends! Hilarious people!

Omo Omo!!!

So cute!!!!!

hahaha they were gonna date if they were single for the 2008 beijing olympics!

but but he was slow and didn't want to ask her..........

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

I'm so happy

and haha yurisangja guy did a confession and made kwj jealous... kakakakak

"I don't call someone I see as a woman nuna"

Guest Yangie12

Thanks for the subs WeezingKoffing! Really appreciate your hard work (:

Ep 2 was so funny. His friends are hilarious. Seeing Won Joon's jealousy was quite amusing as well. At first, their 18 years long friendship put me off somehow, seeing how they knew each other already..I thought it would be impossible to break the boundaries of friendship. But I'm glad I decided to watch them because I already like this couple so much. Can not wait for next weeks episode. Their couple shirts look adorable!

I was watching the preview for the first episode of the new couple, and there's footage that we didn't see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVpIbd_BTJQ&feature=BFa&list=ULDh2mK8F_mvc&index=7

First... KJW used to always call PSH jagi (endearing form of you for couples.)

Maybe that's why it slipped out when they were drinking and eating chicken!

Second, they were listening to music together!!!

Guest neko-chan747

At the beginning I wasn't feeling the couples..until I watched the firts episodes

and inmediately fell for the new couples !

Today's ep was really fun and lovable

I'm looking forward next week already!

JoonHyun fighting !

Guest KQI88

I like how mature they are but at the same time kind of innocent hehe i laugh so hard because of the friends reaction when they were kissing.

I'm looking foward when they will started they marriage routine because with the preview we can see they went to the amusent park. I want to see them on their house, cleaning, cooking, nagging, kissing hahahaha i know it will take time and the path until that happen will be very fun to watch.

This season couples are really pleasing the audience ^^

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

I had a chance to livestream WGM last night and I have to said I have to admit I had so much fun watching the new couples. But I was laughing so hard while watching this couple, my cheeks were bursting.

They are so much fun and even thou I didn't understand about 90% of what was going on I enjoy their interaction so much.

I was very surprise with the kissing and skinship they are really comfortable in eachothers company like those 18 years of friendship actually had been part of their courtship.

on anothere note here is a link with the brave couple:

http://bravecouple.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/brave-couple-episode-2-eng-soft-sub/

Guest aki174

ENG SUB IS UP !!!!

ENG SUB PART 1

ENJOY !! THANK YOU WEEZINGFOFFING FOR THE VERY FAST SUBS

Hi,

Is it possible to download the sub version of EP 2 ? 

This couple is really interesting.

Many Thanks

Archived