[Drama 2011] I Believe in Men 남자를 믿었네

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest consul45a

Could someone please tell me why the evil mother with the evil daughter hate the brother? Are they not blood related?

Thanks

Guest anna410

I have only watched a few episodes, but I believe she is the 2nd wife. Like many traditional families, the father favor's his only son , while the daughter is always trying to prove that she is worthy.... kind of sad.....

when siblings don't get along..

Semi-fly, thanks for your continuous uploading of this drama.

I have only watched a few episodes, but I believe she is the 2nd wife. Like many traditional families, the father favor's his only son , while the daughter is always trying to prove that she is worthy.... kind of sad.....

when siblings don't get along..

It's sad, but it's the mother that drove them apart. Children doesn't know differences only adults do.

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day makes cameo in drama “I Believed in Men”

Having wrapped up their “Twinkle Twinkle” promotions, Girl’s Day has emerged on the drama scene with the girl group’s special cameo on MBC’s “I Believed in Men”!

In this episode, the quintet performs “Twinkle Twinkle” for a car commercial, dressed green versions of their outfits from the original music video. The performance begins at 1:24, check it out below:

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/girls-day-makes-cameo-in-drama-i-believed-in-men

Guest kda86

Hi everyone, i only really watch this drama for the kyung ju and nam ki line. haha. i wonder what he's going to do when he finds out about sun woo, though i doubt he'll divorce!! looking at the relationship chart, hwa kyung and sun woo are probably gonna get married. just imagine what that will be like if they all have to live together in d same house?!

i still don't really know if KJ actually loves NK...i'll be so annoyed if kyung ju starts liking/going back with sun woo again!!

Guest kda86

i just don't get why KJ didn't let Nam ki know about sun woo, it's just so strange seeing it was already over with them. i just don't see the point in lying, but then again there wouldn't be any drama if they did that....hmmmmmmm...

i just don't get why KJ didn't let Nam ki know about sun woo, it's just so strange seeing it was already over with them. i just don't see the point in lying, but then again there wouldn't be any drama if they did that....hmmmmmmm...

from what i saw ... KJ wanted to come clean but her mom is the one who forbids her from divulging the truth even after the stepmom was hot on their scent. seriously ... i think the mom made it worse that it should have been. :wacko: what i also don't get is why Seon Woo's sister is suddenly socializing with them ie. eating out with KJ's brother so they are associated together. and what is KJ's mom thinking going to Sun Woo's house like that. tsk tsk tsk

Guest kda86

from what i saw ... KJ wanted to come clean but her mom is the one who forbids her from divulging the truth even after the stepmom was hot on their scent. seriously ... i think the mom made it worse that it should have been. :wacko: what i also don't get is why Seon Woo's sister is suddenly socializing with them ie. eating out with KJ's brother so they are associated together. and what is KJ's mom thinking going to Sun Woo's house like that. tsk tsk tsk

not only that...but why the heck would he open the door for NK's stepmother, when KJ's mum was there?! shouldn't he have either not opened it...or at least she could have hid in one of the rooms!! i just laughed when he went straight over to open the door.

If you guys want to know what's happening I suggest you stop by viki's IBIM spoiler section.All of us have given up.Even the seggers are not interested in segmenting now that the plot is so crazy.The main subber has agreed to post a daily episode summary for us there.It is definately more useful than sporadic subbing.

Just a suggestion.

Viki IBIM spoiler section

Archived