[Drama 2011] I Believe in Men 남자를 믿었네

Guest fanda4000

Guest kda86

omg!!! i don't believe it NK is going to be unconconscious?!! i wouldn't be surprised if it was alcohol poisoning from all that crazy drinking!!!

most likely now, KJ and SW will start talking/understanding each other because of this...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg!!! i don't believe it NK is going to be unconconscious?!! i wouldn't be surprised if it was alcohol poisoning from all that crazy drinking!!!

most likely now, KJ and SW will start talking/understanding each other because of this...

For whatever the reason I really don't want KJ and SW back together even if by chance the writer write off NK character.

For whatever the reason I really don't want KJ and SW back together even if  by chance the writer write off NK character.

I feel the same way. I think they have gone too far from each other, and it seems to be like she now has genuine feelings for her husband. 

What i would like to know though, is when is she going to toughen up? Has she not realized yet what kind of piranhas she's dealing with? I would like to see her get a spine and fight back. Her martyr personality is starting to get boring. 

Finally she learns the truth, but what a mess because her husband has also found out his true "profession". I wonder if the writers are going to make the husband doubt that she's pregnant with his child. I wouldn't put it past the sister to try and make him believe that it's the ex's baby.

On another note: Do we know when this drama is supposed to end. I'm really hoping it doesn't go up to 100 episodes.

Finally she learns the truth, but what a mess because her husband has also found out his true "profession". I wonder if the writers are going to make the husband doubt that she's pregnant with his child. I wouldn't put it past the sister to try and make him believe that it's the ex's baby.

On another note: Do we know when this drama is supposed to end. I'm really hoping it doesn't go up to 100 episodes.

it's a morning dailies ... so chances of going over 100 is very likely and higly probable.

but kind of stupid of the sister to support that doubt if she wanted to get with SW herself? :unsure: well i don't find her that smart to begin with though ... but still ... 

i kind of stopped watching this because watching a doormat female lead kind of gets tiring. :ph34r: and i'm not invested in the HS & KM coupling either after the whole JM fiasco and how loserish HS's character came across as. i rather HS's dad & KM's mom get together than them.

Guest veronica376

@exupery: Ha! I feel exactly the same about the HS/KM pairing. They killed any romantic notion between them when they decided to spend almost half the show dealing with HS and JM. But, at least, the plot is moving forward and looking a little more promising now.

From the preview of ep 59, how can KJ be so stupid to visit former boyfriend 's home? isn't she afraid that it could be misunderstood again? Besides what's wrong with inviting him to meet in a restaurant, at least it is somewhere public. Is the misunderstanding going to drag out for the rest of the series?

Guest kda86

From the preview of ep 59, how can KJ be so stupid to visit former boyfriend 's home? isn't she afraid that it could be misunderstood again? Besides what's wrong with inviting him to meet in a restaurant, at least it is somewhere public. Is the misunderstanding going to drag out for the rest of the series?

that's exactly what i was thinking whenever i saw her go to his house, she goes there way to often...i can't agree with u more about meeting in a restaurant...thats what i've been thinking all along...there is just no need to go to his house (obviously she's thinking she doesn't want anyone to see them meeting...but it's just pure stupid...)

but i guess it's just pure stupid the way she kept hiding the truth from nam ki in the first place...i seriously don't understand why she didn't just tell him when she saw SW at the start...at least then NK would have been fine with it all, and he'd assure her that he was the right choice etc...but now...i don't even know what to say...the plot of this drama is driving me insane...i mean the no. of times i've screamed at the screen is just unbelievable...this writer seriously doesn't think logic...

...and it's a pity the happiness of the two over the baby only lasted about 10mins in total...i feel sorry for NK...seriously u can't exactly blame him for being mad...i mean the whole world knows except him...anyone would feel betrayed and stupid!!!

...now i'm just hoping he doesn't turn really mean...and then realise what he's done...that KJ really loves him and he really loves KJ etc... right near the end...i refuse to watch this anymore if that's the case

the evil sister and stepmother are so gonna use the baby against them.....grrrr

....lol....end of my rant..haha...

Archived