Replaces
: Stormy Lovers

Download Resources
:
AJA-AJ
&
AM-Addiction

Synopsis
: A classic family drama about a food company manager who goes through a series of tumultuous events after breaking up with a loved one for unknown reasons.

Cast

Wang Bit Na as Oh Kyung Joo

Shim Hyung Tak as Lee Sun Woo

Kim family

Oh Seung Myung as President Kim

Oh Mi Yeon as Ms. Im

Park Sang Min as Kim Nam Ki

No Joon Hyuk as Kim Hyun Sang (Nam Ki's son)

Woo Hee Jin as Kim Hwa Kyung

Other people

Kim Dong Wook as Moon Hyun Soo

Lee Da In as Han Kyung Mi

Hong Soo Ah as Ha Jung Min

Kim Chung as Kang In Hee

Park Joo Ah as Sun Woo's grandmother

Go Joo Yun as Lee Eun Kyung

Sun Woo Jae Duk as Moon Jin Heon

Jung Hye Sun as Jin Heon's mother

Kim Jae Man as Tae Young

Kim Joo Young as Jung Sun

Choi Young Jae as Secretary Manager Hwang

Ahn Joon Woo as Secretary Son

Seo Joo Ae as Secretary Kang

Lee Hwi Hyang

Kim Jung Hyun

?? as Nam Ji Na (Nam Ki's ex-wife)

?? as Han Jung Heon

Production Credits

Producer: Choi Yong Won

Director: Lee Eun Kyu, Choi Eun Kyung

Screenwriter: Joo Chan Ok

Correlation Chart

4togh5.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi semi fly.Did you create this forum all by yourself?I was told to drop by and say hi  :D

Sigh do you think anyone is watching this?I am only interested because of the lead guy.The correlation chart looks pretty complicated.

Do you upload to the last episode?Guess we are in this together?I am uploading for viki.

03_1280.jpg

LOL.This can be a private chatroom then.I will still obey soompi rules and chat about the drama.

Gee thanks...well the manager was a mod for another drama I am on and I don't know why I agreed.I wince thinking about 100 episodes.On the other hand  a good channel to practice my Korean subbing skills in a few months.

I must admit I have no idea about any of the cast.I did watch quite a few episodes of A Good Day For the Wind to Blow raw and guessed the whole story.We will see whether I will start getting interested in this drama.Daily dramas can be quite good sometimes....sometimes.

I literally cannot find anything about this story.I can't even be bothered to go to the iMBC site to look for any photos.

Anyway catch you at the 100th episode for this forum and see you over at PR next week. :D :D

Guest veronica376

Hi everyone,

First time posting here. Anyway, I'm actually one of the few watching this drama over on Viki, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The Viki team is really doing an awesome job subbing and everything else, and I'm so thankful for their labor of love cause I can follow the storyline better. I came here hoping to find out if anybody else is watching it besides me, and I'm glad that there's at least a few others appreciating this drama.

I guess since it's a daily, it will take a while to pick up (and I hope it does). But, I'm finding it pretty cool because it's laid back without being boring, and it's got enough romantic angst to keep me interested for a while. Anyway, hoping to hear from other viewers soon!

Semi-Fly, thanks for your labor of love, handling this forum and providing the links and photos. I really appreciate it!! THANK YOU!!!

Hi everyone,

First time posting here. Anyway, I'm actually one of the few watching this drama over on Viki, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The Viki team is really doing an awesome job subbing and everything else, and I'm so thankful for their labor of love cause I can follow the storyline better. I came here hoping to find out if anybody else is watching it besides me, and I'm glad that there's at least a few others appreciating this drama.

I guess since it's a daily, it will take a while to pick up (and I hope it does). But, I'm finding it pretty cool because it's laid back without being boring, and it's got enough romantic angst to keep me interested for a while. Anyway, hoping to hear from other viewers soon!

Semi-Fly, thanks for your labor of love, handling this forum and providing the links and photos. I really appreciate it!! THANK YOU!!!

Glad to know Viki has some subbed episodes. I have been watching it without subs and although i barely understand what is happening, the story seems pretty entertaining. The drama seems to be going up a notch on the next episode, i can't wait to see what happens. Looks like the hero is the one that will be breaking up instead of the woman as it was stated in the blurb.

I enjoy the daily dramas and any opportunity to spend time with Hong Soo Ah!!! :P:D:)

LOL, Hong Sooah was the name that perked me up too! I love her in Heroes and am trying out the first episode right now.

I almost didn't recognize Wang Bitna, to be honest, cos I'm too used to her chic stylish makeup. She looks different without pronounced eyeliner haha.

LOL, Hong Sooah was the name that perked me up too! I love her in Heroes and am trying out the first episode right now.

I almost didn't recognize Wang Bitna, to be honest, cos I'm too used to her chic stylish makeup. She looks different without pronounced eyeliner haha.

LOL! That makes 3 of us. She was the name that caught my eye.

I guess there was no episode due to the Japan catastrophe.

Synopsis

We’re all alone in this world and so we need to be loved.

Characters

Kim Nam-gi (37) Director, Sandeulgang Food Company - Actor Park Sang-min

He is the eldest son born between Chairman Kim and his first wife. On the surface, he maintains an amicable relationship with his half-sister Hwa-gyeong, but in reality, he is fighting against her over control of his father’s company. For a variety of reasons in his past, he despises women and finds them untrustworthy. When he starts a relationship with Gyeong-ju, he does not expect it to last but she turns out to be a tenacious girl, which keeps him from dumping her. Besides, he gets a kick out of playing games with her. But later on, he finds himself falling in love with her...

Kim Hwa-gyeong (35) Executive Director, Sandeulgang Food Company – Actress Woo Hee-jin

Daughter of Sandeulgang Chairman Kim. She is ambitious and single. She is possessive and has obsessions. She will go after whatever she wants with a fierce tenacity. There’s nothing that she won’t do in order to take control of the family business. She will not tolerate having her half-brother become the president of the company simply based on the fact that he is the son. She uses Seon-wu’s services to enhance her position in the company and place in the family.

Lee Seon-wu (29) Sales Officer, Small business ▶ Industrial spy – Actor Shim Hyung-tak

He is clever and full of humor, not to mention having good looks. He had to quit college because his family could not afford the tuition. He loves reading books and is comfortable about taking risks. This also makes him an astute businessman. He has every trait a successful man has except money. Facing such circumstances, most people would be bitter about life but Lee has a positive outlook and is hopeful for the future. No matter what kind of hardships he faces, he is determined to protect Gyeong-ju at any costs.

Oh Gyeong-ju (27) Store manager of Sandeulgang outlet – Actress Wang Bit-na

After graduating from a 2-year technical college, she got hired at Sandeulgang. Although she lacks a stellar educational background and her family is hardly affluent, she is a very proud person who is also very hopeful about her future. When her boyfriend Seon-wu abruptly disappears without even a good-bye, she is left with a broken heart and a bruised ego. Just then Nam-gi enters her life! She slowly catches on that Nam-gi has a lonely heart just like she does.

Moon Hyeon-su (26) A part-time film director and barista – Actor Kim Dong-wook

He has an independent streak and a cosmopolitan outlook. As a free-spirited man, he travels a lot while working as a barista. But his ex-girlfriend Jeong-min reappears in his life for better or worse. She’s the only girl he cannot keep his cool around. After meeting Gyeong-min, he is smitten with love. If only he had met her before the other women in his life...

Han Gyeong-min (22) College student – Actress Lee Da-in

Gyeong-ju’s sister. She has a sunny personality and talks openly about her feelings. She has a big heart and polite manners. She’ll laugh a lot and get emotional when her feelings are hurt. The only thing she lacks is drive. She is very optimistic about life. Because her family is poor, she works part-time to put herself through college. One day she gets hired at a café where Hyeon-su also works as a barista. She knows him because her mom works as a maid at his house. Since she sees Hyeon-su at work all the time, she learns details about his personal relationships with other women.

Ha Jeong-min (27) Hyeon-su’s ex-girlfriend. Married – Actress Hong Soo-ah

Her family wanted her to marry a state prosecutor so they set up an arranged date between her and a law graduate. After she got married married, her husband decides to become an attorney instead. It was a loveless marriage from the start. The only man she ever loved was Hyeon-su. What’s wrong about finding love outside of a marriage?

They say, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” But Hyeon-s doesn’t have feelings for her anymore. He seems to be distant. She’ll have to do something about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello semi fly thanks for the links.Nothing to say but to break up the monotony for this thread.I am only uploading on Wed now.Happily catching up on older KD while I have nothing much to work on this month :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to viikii i am enjoying this drama and love the fact that it's on daily.

I started watching because of Kim Dong Wook. I like the main leading lady and her

boss storyline. I hope more people will post .

Please semi fly although no one is commenting I still come here in case the links are earlier than the other 2 sites.My sleeping time depends on your uploading times on Wed.

Thank you very much.

i just started watching this so i'm only on 12. but am wondering how the story will work out.

i like Hyun Soo's dad and there seems to be some romantic development between him and the housekeeper ie. Kyung Joo's mom. but Hyun Soo is going to fall for Kyung Mi too according to the synopsis? :unsure: that's gonna be really messy then. seems like grandma has prospective bride lined up for the son too if and when she comes back? anyway ... i really hope Hyun Soo gets over the ex-gf. they are seriously bad for each other and i have to say i can't really like Jung Min. and it's so cute how Hyun Soo's dad learnt to sms so he can communicate with the housekeeper. haha

poor Kyung Joo ... for Sun Woo to disappear on her like that ... i mean i feel bad for him because he was kind of forced into the corner but still what a dastardly thing to do to the woman you love. i'm curious if things are going to work out between Kyung Joo and the playboy boss or she's going to get back with SW once she finds out the reason he had to leave. if Nam Ki is serious about Kyung Joo and falls for her and becomes reformed ... then if he gets dumped in the end in favor of Sun Woo ... it's going to be like that drama My Lovely Fool all over again.

i don't get the whole industrial spy thing and why Hwa Kyung set up Sun Woo that way since i'm like watching it without subs. 

Exupery may I suggest you watch it here as there are subs...not for every episodes but quite a few.

Viki link for subbed episodes.

thanks for the links. will try and check it out although i'm not fond of streaming drama since i find it troublesome. i usually prefer to dl and watch at my leisure.

looks like this is one of those ghost thread with barely any posters which is a pity because this drama is quite fast moving for a daily drama. i guess kbs daily drama is more accessible since it's accessible through kbsworld but their daily is really crappy compared to this one. but then again ... seeing how this is a daily ... things might start get draggy towards the middle and end.will have to wait & see.

anyway, looks like Kyung Joo is still not really over Sun Woo from the way she still thinks of him even when she was with Nam Gi and her agreeing to marry Nam Gi seems to be on the rebound and part due to sympathy and his very aggressive pursuit of her. even her mom sense something is wrong and ask her if she love Nam Gi that much to go through the objection from his family and thinks it's sympathy on KJ's side in not wanting to abandon the earnest Nam Gi that she persists in the relationship.

Hwa Kyung is such a witch ... i guess she's going to fall for Sun Woo eventhough it's be my fake boyfriend act for now. that would serve her right to have her heart broken since she had him trained to steal information that woman he was pretending to date. she's going to hate on Kyung Joo more once she finds out she's Sun Woo's ex and he still has feelings for her. i think Sun Woo once he finds out that his grandma died because of Hwa Kyung eventhough it's indirectly is going to want revenge. as it is ... the oppa that Hwa Kyung got to look into the CCTV source has erased part of the recording that might incriminate him. and i think he's going to protect KJ because he still loves her and because he owe her for all the hurt she suffered because of him. i do wonder though if KJ & NG's wedding is actually going to happen.

and oh boy ... that Jung Min is really one scary and crazy girl. i guess Hyun Soo must get kicks from those kind of relationship but as i said before ... she's really bad for him and seems kind of psychotic. i really don't want Kyung Mi mixed up with the two of them until Hyun Soo sort himself out. since Hyun Soo is not really Jin Heon's birth son ... i guess that's ok for mother & daughter to end up with the father & son pair? :unsure:

ok ... i'm done talking to myself. :ph34r::lol:

Exupery :D  Go to the Spoilers section on viki.There are a couple of people there commenting on the episode.The subbers pop by there as well.Rather than talking to yourself.I am one of the viki uploaders.We need 4 of us to take turns because we are handling multiple drama uploads.

I will definately not comments here again but if you want to discuss the drama-pop by viki then.Enjoy the drama.I was ready to throw something at Jeong Min in ep 29 tonight.

Archived