[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

yes. of course. that is a given. :wub: :wub:

oh and here's a BIG *hug*

it is because of our Honey couple that i watched MP until the end...

to you, hyunjae_veyveh, maya20, taonaka, thanks for your comfort..

if it weren't for your posts/updates about HeonHee, I might end up to mental.. hahah :)

Why did they STRUCK me so deeply that I can't get over with them so madly.. :tears:

my mom was watching ep 14 and 15 a while ago and still, I am watching it again with her..

I can't really focus in reviewing since I can hear my mom watching ep 14 and 15...

I think it is my 5th time watching ep 15 and 14, maybe 7th time?..

but my mom stopped after 15 since she needs english subs... :sweatingbullets:

anyway, is there any news if MP will be having any SP?... :phew:

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with you guys...

HeonHee is too cute to be passed...the chemistry was so real...they're look verry comfortable to each other...in BTS and Ng Clip we always saw their smile,laugh and skinhip...Love so much Honey Couple.. :wub:

i can't stay away. i just had to get onboard this ship. i've been scouting for articles about MP since the time they showed the first short trailer. i knew i had to watch it and started to lurk the MP thread here. i never thought i'd ship another couple again, but here i am! happy to meet you all!

thanks soju_chic for letting heonhee/honey fans have a home here!

For me, I find it the opposite way..

To me, he looks greater in long hair (but not too long, and the hairstyle before MP was good too) and I do agree that the hairstyle in Andre Kim show was bad..Such wide side partition dosn't suit him, as u can see during his last year's january's LG press con, his hairstyle is bad too...

I had a feeling that hairstyle that would bear/exposure his whole forehead doesn't make him looks good..I prefer if h covr the forehead a little...

At first I wasnt used to HY's hairstyl before they start shooting, but after that I got used to it too..ahha... :wub:

Yes, I agree with you too that he should cover his forehead like in MP, he looks more manly and attractive with that kind of hairstyle. I didn't like SHS in Endless Love either....and I could not understand why people thought he was handsome back then....LOL . But now I understand it better... blush.gif. Don't you think when SSH doens't have hair cover the forehead he looks very stuborn and a bit "cruel" ?!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

http://news.nate.com/view/20110225n08799

송승헌 김태희 ‘마프’ 종영후 지금 가장 필요한건 “잠”

SSH KTH 'MP' most important thing now is 'sleep'

2011-02-25 11:10

*quoted image*

(photo MBC MP-bts)

i noticed in the picture where KTH said her goodbye and SSH came over and kinda touched her shoulders...after he touched her shoulders, he seemed lost and didn't know what to do. like he was *too* happy he did that but he didn't wanna show it?kkk :D:P:D

i noticed in the picture where KTH said her goodbye and SSH came over and kinda touched her shoulders...after he touched her shoulders, he seemed lost and didn't know what to do. like he was *too* happy he did that but he didn't wanna show it?kkk :D:P:D

Yup, more on lost, It seems to me that he wanted to do more than touching her shoulder but, he was aware of the camera was still rolling same as KTH, she was kinda lost too or was she expecting more than a shoulder touch? There is some hidden emotions that will explode anytime. I think the The attraction is quite mutual.

BTS !!!!!

*quoted image*

When the end of shooting

KTH wait for a moment to say goodbye to SSH

and SSH  give her a warmly response

*quoted image*

Cr: Taonaka

Thank you link from Semi-fly

otchosais  Don't be sad because even if Drama is over but  some Love might be started and it's going on ....^__^

Sorry guys... did not want to hijack this thread but I could not help myself taking my eyes of the BTS above.  Wow, Looks like she was waiting to say goodbye to him and when he came and wanted to acknowledge her in a friendlier way (i.e. putting his hands on her shoulders like to say - I want to be with you, I am missing you already) he noticed that the camera was still rolling then turned the other way.  Looks like Mr. P got caught  with his hand in the cookie jar :D

Please Mr. P, help yourself  and have more cookies... it will make us fans really happy.  I am sure that our Princess KTH does not mind at all :wub:

hyunjae_veyveh & 1crazynyt,

When I first saw that BTS -gif.., i was like,

"YOU TWO should be "REAL" among yourselves... :w00t:

don't hesitate and show or act what your HEART tells you to do... :wub:

I also made a conversation between them hahah :D

SH:hey, you're going to go now?

TH: goodbye, OPPA..

*SH went to TH immediately when TH waived to him

SH (in his mind saying): "don't go first, I still have MORE to talk with you-PRIVATELY"

TH(on her mind): "just go with me and see me outside"

*LOL!!! waaahh.. these two, If ONLY I CAN put a tie you both together! :)

Guest Rika342

When I first saw those wedding pictures, I  thought they were actual "wedding pictures" from MP. hehe. SSH looked so young. 

The hairstyle suited him, then. But I like the shorter hairstyle now.

@aonis I totally agree w/ the cookie part. wink.gif

Guest happipplrock

I could write a whole novel about my love for this couple! I want every single drama they make in the future be with eachother LOL

Sorry guys... did not want to hijack this thread but I could not help myself taking my eyes of the BTS above.  Wow, Looks like she was waiting to say goodbye to him and when he came and wanted to acknowledge her in a friendlier way (i.e. putting his hands on her shoulders like to say - I want to be with you, I am missing you already) he noticed that the camera was still rolling then turned the other way.  Looks like Mr. P got caught  with his hand in the cookie jar :D

Please Mr. P, help yourself  and have more cookies... it will make us fans really happy.  I am sure that our Princess KTH does not mind at all :wub:

Yes agreed with u. Maybe he wanted to hug her(LOL..my imagination.. :rolleyes: ) but then the camera still rolls on.. He was shy to do that... :wub:

oh god ! why i can't get enough of this couple.. what happened to me? weird..

Oh yes, me too! Whenever I have free time, I just go on this thread and hope to read something new about them. Yesterday night I watched 2 last episodes with eng subs....The ending kiss looks so real, that makes me really think they must have some feelings towards each others. SHS seemed really enjoy being kissed by KTH....LOL look at his face!

I'm so obsesed with thid couple that I even dream about them at night....

I think I'm too crazy now...!!!

Also, I want to see the latest BTS but could not find any links online. Pls Pls post it if you have! Tks

SH:hey, you're going to go now?

TH: goodbye, OPPA..

*SH went to TH immediately when TH waived to him

SH (in his mind saying): "don't go first, I still have MORE to talk with you-PRIVATELY"

TH(on her mind): "just go with me and see me outside"

*LOL!!! waaahh.. these two, If ONLY I CAN put a tie you both together! :)

You got me there. I thot,that was for real hehehehehehe.. But seriously, I think something was weird there.. You can tell how both of their eyes could not focus, both of them were trying to avoid each other eyes but they couldn't help to look at each other in the end. its like they were very cautious of their action.. something is fishy. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS

Archived