http://hotfile.com/dl/120204579/93c84a5/City.Hunter.E05.XViD-HANrel.mkv.html

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1915953683/City.Hunter.E05.XViD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pGQBfN3/City.Hunter.E05.XViD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.wupload.com/file/12556007/City.Hunter.E05.XViD-HANrel.mkv

Guest sroman

Oh i have fallen in love of City Hunter !!!!!!!!!! beside Lee Mi Ho is super HOt i love the pace of every episode

and the bus scene was uber cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for the subs :w00t:

Is the relationship between NaNa and the ahjashi still unrevealed ??(i'm still so curious about this) ,it's some how unbelievable that YS still don't know the relationship between these two !! <_<

Ahh this drama is absolutely amazing , can't wait for the time when Nana starts to love YS :wub: ?

Guest dramaok

e05110608hdtvxvidbarosa.jpge05110608hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

it seems Candidate Seo Yong Hak's subordinate recognizes Ahjussi Shikjoong (aka home-shopping addict).

Shikjoong must have worked for Seo Yong Hak or Prosecutor Kim's father, Kim Jong Shik in the past.

in today's episode, Nana asked Prosecutor Kim if it was possible to re-investigate about a car-accident incident from 10 years ago, and you see that Kim got very tensed about it, even though he said he'd look into it, despite the fact that the statue of limitation is already past and stuff.

a bit earlier that that scene. when they were at the vet clinic,

YS turned on the tv and you see news about Kim Jong Shik and Nana was upset by it

and said she really didn't like that person, Kim Jong Shik.

e05110608hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

this picture has no purpose other than it's a nice sight. hee.

i like this 45 degree angle profile look of YS.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

it seems Candidate Seo Yong Hak's subordinate recognizes Ahjussi Shikjoong (aka home-shopping addict).

Shikjoong must have worked for Seo Yong Hak or Prosecutor Kim's father, Kim Jong Shik in the past.

in today's episode, Nana asked Prosecutor Kim if it was possible to re-investigate about a car-accident incident from 10 years ago, and you see that Kim got very tensed about it, even though he said he'd look into it, despite the fact that the statue of limitation is already past and stuff.

Thanks dramaok for the spoilers and pics. 

I dk if the guy is her father or used to work for him.??  Either way, this does not sit well with me as her life may be in danger down the line the more of her past she discovers.  What if her father left something behind that might incriminate this no-good.  Perhaps that's the meaning behind the red sticker "scam".  He sent in men to look for something under the guise of repossession....  I need to hurry up and catch up because suspense is a killer.:)

finished watching ep 5.. and I am so loving the CURRENT PHASE of CH!!!

I can't fully describe this feeling of just wanting to PRESERVE

and PROLONG the moments when I see YS and NN together..

I bet THERE ARE LOTS of MYSTERIES to solve in this drama

and that makes me so much EXCITED and ANTICIPATE

what will happen NEXT..

as of the moment, I am LOVING YS's character.. PROTECTING the girl she likes

yet CAN'T REALLY show it OPENLY... its bittersweet sometimes..

that He was the one who do the "PROTECTING" and EXERTED effort to do SWEET things for Nana

and YET OTHERS get the CREDIT on it... haaiz..

how I wish I could let NN see what YS did for her... :phew:

I am really loving CH! :wub:

Annyeong~~

Sharing more stills from nate ^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Official stills from SBS ^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for the shooting range snapshots.

I hope the brat does learn how to handle a gun too well because her father should be one of the last one's to be snared by YS.  I can see her pulling a gun on him and m a y b e shooting him at the behest of her father....

Hi all :)

Aint watched episode 5 yet but waiting for the subs, seems like a good episode. One thing thats bothering me if the vet lady , looking at the BTS aswell as the preview i really hope YS doesn't sleep with her :( . Kinda want Na na to start realising that she may like YS. Overall love love love NN and YS they are soooo adorable together.

Hi all :)

Aint watched episode 5 yet but waiting for the subs, seems like a good episode. One thing thats bothering me if the vet lady , looking at the BTS aswell as the preview i really hope YS doesn't sleep with her :( . Kinda want Na na to start realising that she may like YS. Overall love love love NN and YS they are soooo adorable together.

yah thats bothering me too , but i kinda hope that she'll get jealous after seeing them together especially that she now knows how saved her ;)

(i have a final exam tomorrow (Commercial law :wacko:) but i keep coming back here :P haven't finished studying yet)

Guest aprillyn

annyeong friends...smile.gif i really wanted to watch ep5, but i want to have an idea what their talking,since i guess engsubs will be out after ep5 and 6 finished i  was looking for a recap but can't find one.. if anyone here have a link for city hunter's ep5 recap .. plss.. plss share.. thank you sooo much w00t.gif

My link

Guest jjowah

Episode 5 was totally entertaining! Lee Min-Ho def. hit the jackpot with this drama! His popularity will def. go up big time..not just in korea but elsewhere. I expect top Hallyu star status..equal to Kwon Sang-Woo perhaps? ^_^ He's younger than his character's age so I was hesitant if he would pull off the maturity aspect of his character. But, he brings in his own charisma and youthful charm..which i love!!

I love all the veteran actors and they are truly the backbone of this drama..especially the actor who plays the "ahjuhssi".

I'm dissapointed in Park Min-Young's performance.. maybe b/c I don't like her character that much but I think another actress could've played it better.. honestly, i think the actress playing the veternarian, Hwang Sun-Hee would pull off the bodyguard/good girl combi better. I wished she'd have more airtime..as well as the prosecutor, lee Joon-Hyuk. he's uber talented as well!

Guest webby

June 8, 2011 (City Hunter Episode 5) -- viewership ratings

AGB Nielsen

best love 18.4 nationwide / 21.3 seoul

city hunter 13.7 / 14.9

romance town 10 / 10.4

TNmS Ratings

best love 14.3 nationwide / 17.3 seoul

city hunter 13 / 15.7

romance town 8.3 / 9.7

------------------------

I'm so glad they gave us an action scene towards the end in epi5. I thought that was very well executed. However, I don't think Yoon Sung can guard Nana every night coz he'll just tire himself out. He should look for an alternative. So glad the kids moved so the evil guy couldn't get his hands on them. Have to remark that the part where YS saved NN in the dark really came out like a page in a comic book. Nana's shocked expression, the positioning of the bodies and all, it was very city hunter-esque. Over all a good episode. Not the strongest by far, but the story is progressing well, with some light mood switch in between. The scene where all 4 were in the vet office was simply too much of a coincidence to get all 4 leads in one scene together. lol. Now that the reason for YJ's daddy long legs role is revealed, I suspect what he feels for NN is more of guilt than that of adoration. I love that NN has YS's trinket and he still has no idea. Father & son (YS and JP) are such a deadly combination. They totally rule the screen!

I doubt YS would sleep with the vet girl in epi 6. Girl doesn't look drunk enough to throw up on him. He prob spilled sth on his clothes and changed out of it, hence the bathrobe. I think the vet girl should have taken the clue that YS is interested in NN with the two squabbling non-stop in epi 5.

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

Is there ep 6 preview? it's getting better and better. Lee Min Ho never dissapoint :-). NANA and JS should be together!! they r so cute!

I'm watching epi 4 and I love, love the mother.  The only thing I ask of you Show is to let them reunite.....Don't continue to break her heart without seeing her child that was taken from her and don't allow him to think he was abandoned by her.

Is the president willing to screw over all of his accomplices once they land at his feet thanks to YS and the prosecutor? 

In epi 3, I like the prosecutor's ex.  I did not understand the conversation about Nana [an aunt is one of his investigators] and his looking out for her.  They did not appear to know one another before the judo flip so I'm thinking he's been doing this covertly perhaps.