[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest dramaok

Thanks! since the subs come out so quickly for this one it will be easier (and more fun) for me to interact so expect madness from me very soon!

OMG miss hottie mars. def. watch this.

-----

they are cute:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=cityhunter&no=8524&page=1&bbs=

what? you want to seem like a woman to that certain person, do you?

yes. i wish prosecutor kim young joo sees me as a woman.

Guest wanne

Message 3: You looks better with pororo plaster.

LOLLL :D

and Nana asking YS why he bought her house which makes him shocked because he didnt since  its the ahjussi who did it by using bis name?, hahhaaha 

so its true YJ's parents were involve in the accident

looks like our city hunter is totally distracted from his supposed revenge. he's not working on it at all in this episode! :D

not that i mind. i will enjoy the cute while it lasts.

edit: gah! jealous-YS is soo cute! cant wait to watch!

OMG miss hottie mars. def. watch this.

-----

they are cute:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=cityhunter&no=8524&page=1&bbs=

what? you want to seem like a woman to that certain person, do you?

yes. i wish prosecutor kim young joo sees me as a woman.

OMGGG lol, they are soooo cuteeeee w00t.gif Seems like shes figured out who saved her. I really hope she figures out who city hunter is. blush.gif

Oooh, I see so many of my fav Soompiers are watching this drama (dramaok? mskololia1? clockwatcher? shirley? etc.) obviously City Hunter is a MUST WATCH drama! *waves* This one is definitely next on my list!

As you've said, CH is A MUST WATCH!!! :)

I am also HOOKED in this drama :)

Although its not a USUAL ROM-COM,

but as I said, this has the STRONG STORY LINE

good writing.. although it is based on a MANGA,

it has its OWN UNIQUENESS..

You will definitely NOT GET BORED with the phasing..

and the DEVELOPMENT of CHARACTERS.. :rolleyes:

Sorry that I haven't watched ep 5 LIVE..

I am busy and can't be online... :)

BIG spoiler ahead.

After saving Nana, YS rushed to another building to save his dad from the police and he did it successfully.

thanks for your spoilers~oohh now going to dl and watch!

Oooh, I see so many of my fav Soompiers are watching this drama (dramaok? mskololia1? clockwatcher? shirley? etc.) obviously City Hunter is a MUST WATCH drama! *waves* This one is definitely next on my list!

^hiii haha you are surely active this season ^^ ...quick join the camp..~~ :D

preview for esp 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a18qi4jFDR0

Guest farhah1986

Thanks so much, whiteangel25! :)

yes, mj07, you should join the fun!

Looks like a cute episode although not much development on the Group of 5 thing. But as some guessed, YJ's father is involved with Nana's father's accident.

Is it true?then what this connection wth the bald guy?I guess Yoon Seong definitely will investigate Nana's father incident later.

Guest pallycute

Thanks for the preview, It looks funny when YS pretend he doesn't know how to handle the gun :lol:

Tomorrow's episode will be interesting, because the hunter mission will start again.

whiteangel25, thanks for the spoiler. I like today's episode because of the cuteness from our OTP :)

drtdfffd.jpg

Now I'm going to download and watch eps. 5!

Goo Hara picks up target shooting with Lee Min Ho

by phenom on June 8, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Actresses Park Min Young and KARA’s Goo Hara revealed their target-shooting skills on the set of SBS’s “City Hunter“.

On the upcoming June 9th episode of “City Hunter”, Park Min Young and Goo Hara will show off their shooting skill in an attempt to impress the character played by star actor Lee Min Ho.

On June 2nd, during the filming for the target-shooting scene, which took place at an arboretum in Gyeolgido, Paju, Park Min Young and Goo Hara successfully resembled professional shooters wearing a vest, glasses, and earplugs.

Park Min Young, who is playing the role of a presidential bodyguard, displayed her charisma and sincerity with her great shooting skills. Goo Hara, who is playing the role of the President’s spoiled daughter, displayed a cute expression and pose while attempting the target-shooting.

An official from the production company stated, “The atmosphere was hot during the filming of the target-shooting scene of the ‘Hunter women’. I think the shooting skills of the two ‘City Hunter’ actresses, who possess different charms, will bring much joy to viewers.”

Source: Newsen via allkpop

Guest chiblimoon

there is one thing I don't get it ... that guy living with Minho .. is he really Nana's fatherr???  but who is that coma guy then? :wacko:

Guest mj07

As you've said, CH is A MUST WATCH!!! :)

I am also HOOKED in this drama :)

Although its not a USUAL ROM-COM,

but as I said, this has the STRONG STORY LINE

good writing.. although it is based on a MANGA,

it has its OWN UNIQUENESS..

You will definitely NOT GET BORED with the phasing..

and the DEVELOPMENT of CHARACTERS.. :rolleyes:

Sorry that I haven't watched ep 5 LIVE..

I am busy and can't be online... :)

otchosais, thanks, m'dear, yes, I've heard a lot of good things about this one! So far it doesn't sound like a typical drama, I like something new, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it! I just finished d/ling 1-4 last night so I'll start watching soon! (what, you mean there's DEVELOPMENT of CHARACTERS? MJ-SHOCK!)

thanks for your spoilers~oohh now going to dl and watch!

^hiii haha you are surely active this season ^^ ...quick join the camp..~~ :D

thanks, shirley, there really seem to be a lot of good dramas this year so far, it's re-ignited my love of K-drama!

otchosais, thanks, m'dear, yes, I've heard a lot of good things about this one! So far it doesn't sound like a typical drama, I like something new, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it! I just finished d/ling 1-4 last night so I'll start watching soon! (what, you mean there's DEVELOPMENT of CHARACTERS? MJ-SHOCK!)

development, I mean, you can see the characters MATURE

and their relationships.. especially to our OTP.. :)

You can really SAVOR the moments of YS and NN's relationship..

as it grows and develop... :)

Guest mj07

development, I mean, you can see the characters MATURE

and their relationships.. especially to our OTP.. :)

You can really SAVOR the moments of YS and NN's relationship..

as it grows and develop... :)

hee hee, sorry, I knew what you meant, I was trying to make a joke b/c unfortunately sometimes there are dramas with NO character development (or it's poorly done) and that's very disappointing to me. So...development is a big selling-point for me!

hee hee, sorry, I knew what you meant, I was trying to make a joke b/c unfortunately sometimes there are dramas with NO character development (or it's poorly done) and that's very disappointing to me. So...development is a big selling-point for me!

You can see what you're looking for in CH!!! :)

trust me,,, you'll be very SATISFIED with this drama :)

ep 5 is so sweet... the BUS scene :):wub:

And I am LOVING to see YS being JEALOUS :w00t:

Guest sharon89

You can see what you're looking for in CH!!! :)

trust me,,, you'll be very SATISFIED with this drama :)

ep 5 is so sweet... the BUS scene :):wub:

And I am LOVING to see YS being JEALOUS :w00t:

:w00t: me too. he is already falling in love with Nana.

they are so cute together omo >"<

i'm downloading ep5, i cant watch it >"< but i already watched the vid, the bus scene is so sweetttttttttttt :wub: :wub: