[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

((( Episodes 01-18 )))

"City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ City Hunter Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter/posts/7777-city-hunter-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosts...

MegaUpload Folder | FileServe Folder | MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

SWTCH.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E07.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E08.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E09.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E10.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

Thanks to omgsun for covering for Ahoxan for this week. :)

SWTCH.E11.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E12.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E13.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E14.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E15.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E16.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E17.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

SWTCH.E18.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

NOTE: ViKi Softsubs synced to 720p-HanSun by BaekSoo are in Softsubs Folders

Guest xiwang

At the beginning, I kind of understood where Eung Chan was coming from with his "sacrifice a few for the greater good of the country" speech. But as the drama progressed, I saw that it was more out of self-preservation than anything else. He continued to tolerate the abuse of power and greed of his 4 co-conspirators and never really raised a hand to stop them.

This. I totally agree with this. It's hard for me to like the president, as nice and kind as he seems in comparison to the other four targets. He's expressed remorse over the 1983 incident multiple times but every time failed to take any decisive action about it, which in a way almost makes him worse than the other targets because he realizes how horrible it was and *still* didn't do anything to stop the mission or expose the truth about it later on. And as psychotic and rage-filled Jin Pyo seems, you have to remember that he watched twenty other men, including his best friend and partner, die around him. And he also has to live with the fact that he was supposed to die with them, which is probably why it looked like that statement hit home when Yoon Sung asked him whether it was revenge or guilt motivating him.

Ack, I'm so excited and sad at the same time waiting for episodes 19 and 20. I wish there were more episodes!

Guest farhah1986

This. I totally agree with this. It's hard for me to like the president, as nice and kind as he seems in comparison to the other four targets. He's expressed remorse over the 1983 incident multiple times but every time failed to take any decisive action about it, which in a way almost makes him worse than the other targets because he realizes how horrible it was and *still* didn't do anything to stop the mission or expose the truth about it later on. And as psychotic and rage-filled Jin Pyo seems, you have to remember that he watched twenty other men, including his best friend and partner, die around him. And he also has to live with the fact that he was supposed to die with them, which is probably why it looked like that statement hit home when Yoon Sung asked him whether it was revenge or guilt motivating him.

Ack, I'm so excited and sad at the same time waiting for episodes 19 and 20. I wish there were more episodes!

I have to agree with you.Just like you I find that its hard for me to like the P despite his warmhearted gesture toward YS and as a good father.He express remorse but never done anything to stop his other 4 friend from doing any evil deed and that alone make him worse among them.Why?because he also involve with the conspiracy and that sole decision make him always in disadvantage position.Just like someone said before,he may never leave with a choice but how could he didn't stop target 4 from making statement that the 21 men of soldier who die is a traitor.Why he didn't correct the statement and tell the truth.Just like the P said himself to YJ that one need courage to admit his wrong doing and a right timing.But for the P,he didn't have both and loss his chance to correct the right thing.Just like JP said before,if they want to acknowledge the 21 men sacrifice to their country,they already done it long before ,not only their identity deleted but also treated as a traitor.When I put myself in JP shoe,I couldn't help myself  but to hate the president,I also feel that just like YS said before,JP not just feel betrayed but being the only one survive among them make him ridden with guilt when he also supposed to die with them. To tell you the truth I never like the President no matter how nice he seems to others because after seeing what the other 4 target has been doing,he's not worth to be respected.

I'm sure other than YS,even JP minion(sang gook)also didn't expect that the five target is the P.The most respected man in the country is the one that responsible for his brother's death.I guess no one will expect these to happen.I actually think that YJ may know about the last target through his father.

Just like YJ before,YS will face his greatest dilemma after he know the truth and it much even worse and painful.not only P is his father but he also responsible for the death of 20 soldier.So i'm really curious with his decision.I wonder YS reaction if he know the truth why JP stole him from his mother.Will he get angry with JP and enough to kill him OR he will finally understand why JP did something like this.

For me JP is the most evilest of the 5 people. I know he has a damn good reason for the revenge, but did he even bother to think how YS will be affected if he is made to kill his own biological father? I think he did and it doesn't bother him 'cause YS was always supposed to DIE. It's but obvious that YS will be Public enemy one if he had killed the ministers and no one can survive after killing the President of any country. And this is the reason why JP told KH that YS had died, 'cause from JP's POV, it was bound to happen. I also think that JP warned YS never to fall in love was because then YS will want to live for that person and won't sacrifice his life as he was meant to do. This was ALSO the reason why he wanted to kill NN, 'cause then YS won't mind dying if NN was dead.

JP's revenge isn't just cruel but also devastating for YS and so I don't think that JP EVER loved YS. He saved his life in Thailand ONLY for the revenge and I doubt if YS even got a hug or a pat on the back from JP. He must have always been the child of the man who killed his colleagues and his best friend.

So, yes JP does deserve his revenge but not at the price of YS' life and conscience. If JP were a decent person then he would have taken the revenge himself instead of bring YS into the equation and ruining not one but so many lives. And so I maintain my stand that JP is the evilest of the lot and it's but fair that JP will be the one to die in the end.

Guest szufontana

I'm so bored as I await ep 19 and 20, I'm rewatching CH from ep 1.

What struck me is that Nana's father was the President's bodyguard before. I wonder if this has any links to Nana being the President's bodyguard now.

Also, why keep the father in a coma? Is he ever going to wake up?

Hmm, I hope like someone mentioned before that they'll be able to wrap all loose ends in the last 2 episodes. I'll be highly disappointed if some questions go unanswered.

Guest megera23

I really can't understand Prosecutor . I hate him :(

Hate... hate is a really strong word, in my opinion. I quite like YJ as a character. He has really strong morale principles that he's set on following, even though he may get hurt in the process. Or even though on a personal level he may disagree with some of the actions he has to take while doing his job. He's not a bad person, because he wants to put YS behind bars. He's just doing his job and protecting his country. And YS is a criminal: kidnapping, hacking, break-ins etc each of these is a criminal offense. Of course, we're told the story through YS' POV (kind of) so we feel sympathetic about his situation. This, however, doesn't mean that he doesn't commit any crimes along the way (although he does stop short of murder).

Anyway, we still have to see what kind of action YJ is going to take now that he has finally confirmed the City Hunter's identity. Somehow I don't see YS getting arrested at the beginning of episode 19. Will YJ just let him slip and ignore his principles or will YS find some way to escape by himself. Btw, I haven't followed the whole discussion about episode 18, but is it just me, or did YS just let YJ slip his mask? Because he didn't put much of a fight at the end(when we know what he's capable of) and he did seem quite calm about the whole situation.

I don't understand why YS needs to wear a mask when he was driving a car at end of episode 18.

I'm also worried for ahjussi. Why do they hide the MacCreepy in their house? Is it significant? Ahjussi please be safe. : (

Guest samasta93

anyway, just a random thought.. the scene where people wore masks reminded me with kinda same scene in V for Vendetta.. ^_^ nice idea anyway~ :lol: really looking forward for two final episodes.. probably there wouldn't be any written or video previews..?

Guest victoriamai

I don't understand why YS needs to wear a mask when he was driving a car at end of episode 18.

I'm also worried for ahjussi. Why do they hide the MacCreepy in their house? Is it significant? Ahjussi please be safe. : (

My thoughts are exactly the same!!! If YS didn't wear the mask, he could just drive and even if YJ caught up to him, he wouldn't be wearing the dang mask and everything would be okay! RIGHT?! sighh but I guess the drama's more entertaining that way.

And yes.... Mr. Creeper is def a lot stronger than Ahjussi... I hope everything stays okay :/ 

My thoughts are exactly the same!!! If YS didn't wear the mask, he could just drive and even if YJ caught up to him, he wouldn't be wearing the dang mask and everything would be okay! RIGHT?! sighh but I guess the drama's more entertaining that way.

And yes.... Mr. Creeper is def a lot stronger than Ahjussi... I hope everything stays okay :/ 

I think the point isn't so much whether he was wearing a mask or not but the fact that YJ realized very soon that the false City Hunters were just a diversion and went to fetch his car because he knew that the real City Hunter's going to hand over the target 4, he saw him throwing the target out of the car ( even though it wasn't show on TV, however, that's the only explaination how he knew which car to follow) and followed him. YJ knew the CH was in the car with a mask or without it. The fact that YS had the mask on is only the cherry on the cake that makes the ending scene so exciting. :wub:

Guest crazypilovee

Anyway, we still have to see what kind of action YJ is going to take now that he has finally confirmed the City Hunter's identity. Somehow I don't see YS getting arrested at the beginning of episode 19. Will YJ just let him slip and ignore his principles or will YS find some way to escape by himself. Btw, I haven't followed the whole discussion about episode 18, but is it just me, or did YS just let YJ slip his mask? Because he didn't put much of a fight at the end(when we know what he's capable of) and he did seem quite calm about the whole situation.

yeaa i think he just let him take it off cuz of course YS could lose him if he wanted to :D i'm so excited about what his reaction would be.... i don't think YJ would arrest him xP

Guest luv_harmony

i think i saw some place that the ep 19 preview script already out ..

YJ shouted YS to "GO" after he took down YS's mask ...

Wow! Do you have the link to the preview? 

Wonder what else is gonna happen.

Wow! Do you have the link to the preview? 

Wonder what else is gonna happen.

this is what i saw and they translate and wrote there saying all those .. so i am not too sure whether is it correct for CH ep 19?? maybe someone know korean can help to translate it ..

윤성의 얼굴을 보게된 영주, 두 사람은 잠시 치열한 시선을 교환하고 그러다 갑자기 영주는 윤성에게 가라고 소리 친다. 영주의 의도를 알 수 없는 윤성은 일단 그 자리를 벗어난다. 한편, 천재만이 도주를 하게되고 전국 수배령이 떨어지게된다. 영주는 검찰 내부에 배후 세력이 있음을 확신하는데...

this is the link .. Ep 19 Prev Script ???

credits: PMY baidu