[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

hello otchosais..this is a super late reply haha.Im always checking this forum

eversince CH started...glad to see more people here.

Semifly thanks for the torrent.

I have watched the spoiler vid for ep8 but still downloading the torrent for ep7 >.<

Sorry but GO HARA's character annoys me to the bones..lmao..yet i think

that's something good?because she has player her character. XDDD

I am obsessed w/ the MINMIN pairing in this series...cant wait for me to watch the ep7!!!!

and ive read the spoilers already..damn. I cant blam NANA she didnt know that it was YS she's shooting XDDD

1308187756_201106161029541440203501_0.jpg

I think Nana should be able to recognize Yoon Sung's silhouette by now but I give her a pass because of the circumstances. I just wonder if she knows it was the City Hunter who saved her so she should feel really guilty about shooting him. I want to see her cry. lol

I somehow find Da Hye and Yoon Sung cute. LOL. But the girl seems to be piecing some things together. I wonder if they'll just keep her dumb or she'll really go with her instinct that these two are living together.

Looks like a catfight in the next episode. lol. Thanks for the link, webby. I told you that prosecutor sucks. lol. He always looks constipated. 

Looks like YS's mom doesn't even hate Jin Pyo (they must have had a strong relationship in the past although I feel it was platonic on her own end). She just wants her son. 

93638195.jpg

98016224.jpg

EDIT:

The preview is also on youtube.

Guest myphim

What an amazing episode we got today! Definitely worth the wait!

It took me almost three hours just to watch today's entire episode, I have to repeat so many scenes.

The ending left me breathless. I still couldn't believe what just happen. I feel so sorry for both YS and NN. This is what happen when they both work on different side of the law. I know many people are mad at NN for what she's done but I think she is just doing her job. She did warn him not to move or else she shoot. Oh my lovely couple, I'm shedding tears on both your behalf.

Guest PMYLMH143

*quoted image*

YS: Hey, don't like me. Kiddos like you aren't my ideal type.

DH: What is your ideal type, Teacher?

YS: Me? I like long-hair who is pretty when smiling, and who cooks kimchi stew well, and who likes dogs, and who sings well.

DH: That's totally me.

NN: (soft voice) I guess Sae Hee unnie cooked kimchi stew for him too.

YS: Anyways, it's definitely not a kiddo like you.

LOL, so he kinda confessed to NN indirectly. I'll look forward to this scene when i watch this with subs. Can' t wait.

Am  I the only one who dies with laughter when Shik Ahjussi is onscreen???  WOW he is really good!!! This role is made for him, he portrays his role  so good, i hope he wins an award or so..cuz he totally deserves it...

I cant wait to see his encounter with Nana, i bet he is going to spoil her very much and YS will be jealous of him LOL :P

You're not the only one. I like ahjussi too his role is,as what you've said, fits him.

I wonder if ahjussi is really the father of NANA. (am i right he told YS that he was the father when they were in thai?)

that spoiler vid is loading SOOO SLOWLY

Can someone recap it?

I've been silently reading this thread--thanks for everyone who posts goodies!

Quick recap of E08 preview:

There's a fight between random girls in the bathroom and president's daughter, just because she's the president's daughter.

Shik joon ajuhssi is hiding from people who are trying to get him--Yoon Sung says "Thank you for coming back alive" to him while he gives him a hug.

The ex-cop tells Yoon Sung's dad that there was a gun shot ring heard, but...

Next is a scene of DH running out, looking for someone. (I think it's right after she shoots YS..perhaps a flicker of recognition on her part caused her to worry?)

Da Hye's boss: "Do you have higher up connections? Who leaves while they're on duty? Turn in your resignation letter!"

Fight between prosecutor and YS:

P "She's too pure of a person to be messed around with by a person like you!"

YS "Who says I'm messing around!! Just take care of your own emotions...at least I don't hang around her mimicking Daddy Long Legs."

The preview haha XD I guess it's suppose to be a touching moment but ahjussi crying in YS's arms made me laugh. They have a good height difference... cough :phew:

Why did the prosecutor have to grab YS like that... but the smirk at the end... I wonder what that's about. :ph34r:

YS "Who says I'm messing around!! Just take care of your own emotions...at least I don't hang around her mimicking Daddy Long Legs."

Nice one YS!

There are so many photos of Lee Min Ho with his mirror :lol:

I think Nana should be able to recognize Yoon Sung's silhouette by now but I give her a pass because of the circumstances. I just wonder if she knows it was the City Hunter who saved her so she should feel really guilty about shooting him. I want to see her cry. lol

I somehow find Da Hye and Yoon Sung cute. LOL. But the girl seems to be piecing some things together. I wonder if they'll just keep her dumb or she'll really go with her instinct that these two are living together.

Looks like a catfight in the next episode. lol. Thanks for the link, webby. I told you that prosecutor sucks. lol. He always looks constipated. 

Looks like YS's mom doesn't even hate Jin Pyo (they must have had a strong relationship in the past although I feel it was platonic on her own end). She just wants her son. 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

EDIT:

Omona the preview. Kim Yong Joo, I hate you. How come you contiuously attack his shoulder like that? OMG I think I'll cry at today's episode seeing how much pain YS is in.

In the preview,

1) YS said to ajushii, "Thank you so much for staying alive."

2) YS's smirk in the end is coz he found out YJ is Nana's Daddy Long Legs. (I really didn't get the name. How come Daddy Long Legs? They are not even as long as YS's. :P )

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

EDIT:

Guest pallycute

The preview haha XD I guess it's suppose to be a touching moment but ahjussi crying in YS's arms made me laugh. They have a good height difference... cough :phew:

Why did the prosecutor have to grab YS like that... but the smirk at the end... I wonder what that's about. :ph34r:

I assume YJ knew YS is City Hunter, and he grab YS's shoulder to confirm YS is the real City Hunter.

If you watched epi 7, you will know he gets shot in his shoulder.

And from webby spoiler about epi 8 preview (read below) [ It seems Sehee will be the 1st person who knows about Yoon Sung real identity. And because Sehee is very close with Young Joo, maybe she will tell Young Joo that Yoon Sung is the real City Hunter?? :unsure: ]

I read the epi 8 preview that said injured YS went to Sae Hee's hospital. I think it kinda makes sense since she is indebted to him and might help him. so does that mean she will be the first to discover that he's City Hunter? (highlight to read)

Let's watch behind the scene of City Hunter filming ^^

#1 20110615 City Hunter : Making Film 5

#2 20110615 City Hunter : Making Film 6

Guest jajami

YS: Ack jeez, am I suppose to put a tag on her saying this is my woman or what?

Seo: What's this, your boyfriend? Do you know who I am? How dare you...

YS: Who cares who you might or might not be. Go and whine to your dad. Let's go

there is jealousy in the air ... and can't help but to laugh to his dialogue ...but its really cute !!! :P

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

City Hunter Episode 7 XVID&450p HANrel (Mediafire Link) @dramaanime21

hello,i need help! please....  i visited the link that you gave but i don;t know how to use it.. hehe.. (but i know what megaupload is). sweatingbullets.gif

do just click any of the 3 (fileserve/megaupload/mediafire) to download the episode? hmm.. what about the eng subs? is it already included? pls help.. thanks! smile.gif

Guest monkeyshinobi

Woohoo~ I'm watching ep 7 right now~ So excited! If anyone wants to know, it's 95% subbed in english on viki :D

Hopefully there will be some good moments between LMH and PMY's characters~ XD lol they are so great together, such good chemistry!

I've been silently reading this thread--thanks for everyone who posts goodies!

Quick recap of E08 preview:

There's a fight between random girls in the bathroom and president's daughter, just because she's the president's daughter.

Shik joon ajuhssi is hiding from people who are trying to get him--Yoon Sung says "Thank you for coming back alive" to him while he gives him a hug.

The ex-cop tells Yoon Sung's dad that there was a gun shot ring heard, but...

Next is a scene of DH running out, looking for someone. (I think it's right after she shoots YS..perhaps a flicker of recognition on her part caused her to worry?)

Da Hye's boss: "Do you have higher up connections? Who leaves while they're on duty? Turn in your resignation letter!"

Fight between prosecutor and YS:

P "She's too pure of a person to be messed around with by a person like you!"

LoL, Do you mean NaNa instead of DaHye???

Thx for the translation. :D

Eventhough I super love Lee Jun Hyuk but I'm super hate Kim Young Joo now!! LoL. I hope that NaNa is the first to find out who's the city hunter eventhough there might be a possibility that SuHee gonna find out first. And I hope JinPyo wouldn't scream at YS due to this incident which bring the question, is the mission a failure or a success despite him being shot??

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

City Hunter Episode 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

cityhunter1.jpg

City Hunter 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1527-city-hunter-2011%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Ahh I usually just lurk but I just have to say episode 7 of city hunter was awesome!! Loved it! and so happy that CH has improved in ratings!!! w00t.gif I especially loved the scene where NaNa sang and made Yun Seong laugh. wub.gif wub.gifCan't wait until the clearer english subs are out. 

Ah I also really like the Ahjussi, he is just really funny. I love his expressions...

thanks webby for the complete TNS ratings from ep 1 till ep 7..

and the ratings are getting better than the first one..

IT JUST SHOWS that CH is really improving..

I am hoping they will break to 20 the 25 then 30 OR MORE and MOST

before this drama ends...

since it has a SPECIAL STORYLINE..

were all elements are mixed together..

you get the FUN and ROMANTIC GIST because of our OTP

you get to be THRILLED and EXCITED because of the action scenes

you get to be EMOTIONAL because of YS and his mom's circumstances

you get to feel to be doing "WHAT'S RIGHT" when you see powerful people using their "position" to get what they just want

you get to feel NERVOUS & WORRY whenever our hero is getting in a fight and in danger

and the special one..

you GET TO DROOL while seeing our HERO in every scenes he is in....

*WHY MUST LMH be so perfect??? so much that I am like seeing a greek god in an action drama... but the quality is like you're already watching an ACTION MOVIE...*

CH deserves to have HIGH RATINGS!!! :wub:

And from webby spoiler about epi 8 preview (read below) [ It seems Sehee will be the 1st person who knows about Yoon Sung real identity. And because Sehee is very close with Young Joo, maybe she will tell Young Joo that Yoon Sung is the real City Hunter?? :unsure: ]

Don't think Sehee will said anything regarding YS to YJ.