JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

• 2 weeks later...

you know in the online audition form they said we should enter an audio file and a video file.

My questions:

1. The size?

2. Should the both files be in form of us singing the same song, or a different song?

3. Should we sing in Korean or english?

So I auditioned for jyp with a dance performance  about 4 days ago and jyp replied today sending two emails. One was about the evaluation was complete and the other one I think wanted me to send a dancing file but I Dont really know what they actually mean. Also you can only upload one file so im more confused.  so that's what i got:

comment_engD.gif

• 1 month later...

HELLO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP ME WITH MY ONLINE JYP AUDITION. Need someone who can actually use the JYP website to upload my audition for me. I will send my details and audition materials, I just need someone to upload it for me. PLEASE reply if interested in helping a fellow aspiring idol. This is my one and only dream and I don't want to be limited by the website not working properly for me. Yes I have tried every solution possible but it doesn't work. JYP is my ideal and favourite company and I want a proper chance to audition for them.

Thank You

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think anyone has this problem but what if I dont make a member account how do I know I pass ?  And are they still gonna email me?  I tried making an account but when I put my verification code the page would not load.  I thought there was something wrong with my laptop but I tried it on the computer and my phone, there was also nothing wrong with the wifi.  If this has happened to you please reply to me!!!!!  I really need help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did resizing my photo and lowering the quality of my audio, yet JYP Audition didn't accept my application. What should I do? T.T That's the last thing I can do. I don't have enough money to go to Korea and audition in front of them. T.T

On 11/2/2016 at 9:53 PM, raez said:

Does anyone else have an error occurring while trying to submit their online audition form? Like, my files will upload and reach 80-90% but then an error page comes up. :bawling:

We're on the same case. T.T 

On 7/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, Raymond So said:

So I auditioned for jyp with a dance performance  about 4 days ago and jyp replied today sending two emails. One was about the evaluation was complete and the other one I think wanted me to send a dancing file but I Dont really know what they actually mean. Also you can only upload one file so im more confused.  so that's what i got:

comment_engD.gif

Give what they asked for.

• 4 weeks later...

I need help! I want to audition for JYP. I read all the rules. I know you can't upload a video and audio file that's over 50MB in TOTAL. So I attached a video that's 32.8 MB, and an audio file that's 1.10MB now that's 33.9MB in total... so I clicked Apply and it starts loading up until 18%, from there it just got stuck in 18%, I waited for 3 minutes it's still 18%, and then suddenly the website went white and it says in the middle of the screen that the connection was reseted.. I checked on my Wifi connection and there was no problem loading on other websites. I'm so frustrated right now...I don't know what that means or what's going on. I think I'm the only one who has this problem. pleassee help I really want to audition :'(. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a problem, I can't apply for the audition.

It always load until it gets to the homepage and I got on review the application and it's not there, I been doing this for 2-3 days and nothing, I went from Chrome to Internet Explorer and nothing 

reply as soon as u can Thank You!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a problem! >.<

I have been trying to sign up at the JYP website but somehow I don't get the verification code and I've tried so many times now with different e-mails :(

Can someone please please please help me? I really want to give it a go and I don't live in Korea to audition there :( It actually worked once and I had to put in all my information (description,..) but before I even finished writing everything down it somehow crashed? Idek but since then I don't get the verification code anymore and that's really making me down :unsure: If someone knows the answer to my problem, then pleaassee help mee!! Thank you

• 1 month later...
On 2-1-2017 at 5:55 PM, Ifah Rofifah said:

I need help! I want to audition for JYP. I read all the rules. I know you can't upload a video and audio file that's over 50MB in TOTAL. So I attached a video that's 32.8 MB, and an audio file that's 1.10MB now that's 33.9MB in total... so I clicked Apply and it starts loading up until 18%, from there it just got stuck in 18%, I waited for 3 minutes it's still 18%, and then suddenly the website went white and it says in the middle of the screen that the connection was reseted.. I checked on my Wifi connection and there was no problem loading on other websites. I'm so frustrated right now...I don't know what that means or what's going on. I think I'm the only one who has this problem. pleassee help I really want to audition :'(. 

can I ask you something? Do you have to make an audio file??

I have a question..

Why do I can not apply for auditon it out like this:

"These are the extensions of the current audio files is not registered.Posibble extension (mp3,mpeg,wma,wav)..

Please helpppp!!!!!!