Quantcast
Guest pasmado0415

JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest YooAmie

Okay, well to start this off, em I have some uploading video problems. Whenever I clicked the 'upload video' button (or whatever its called) this window pops it, it works okay since I installed the 'codec' thing. The only bad thing is, I can't seem to get my video to work on it :/. Like, its letting me choose the video if you know what I mean (Dx sorry, I'm not that good at describing stuff! xD)

1. My video is under 10 minutes.

2. I seen on the other comments, saying that it should be a .flv file? My one is a .MOV, and I dunno how to change it into .flv file, since I'm not that great at those things lol Dx

3. Everytime I select my video, it says 'notcodec', but I installed the 'codec' thing :(

Can someone help me please? Thank you! :D

Guest smileycenter

Has anybody who uses a MAC computer been able to upload a video? I see advice saying only Internet Explorer works and IE for mac is pretty much nonfunctional. MAC users please help! I can't even click on the "find/openfile" button...it just doesn't open. =/ Thanks so much.

Guest vikkisunhahaha

i have everything done except the vid :( my comp wnt lemme upload it should i just upload it as audio?

Guest kpop_chris08

there was a problem in my uploading process .. when i click the button it diesn't exist .. what will i do? Please .. help 

Guest baybeeykaay

I'm a bit worried, when i signed up for the website, i had to put in all my personal details. Will everyone be able to see that or just me ?

Please answer :) 

Guest zincylovebube

Help me! I have tried JYP online audition on their web site. But I couldn't send my application to them. Anyone can help me??? I did exactly what they had told on their online audition offical web, but it didn't work. Please answer me.

Guest LightlessLocket

So I sent my audition online last Friday and on Sunday morning I got the email saying my application's in and it would be deleted later on etc etc.....

When I sent it, I couldn't get my video to upload so I just left it, and posted a link to the video on youtube in the short self intro box below. Still trying but no luck.

I ended up getting the time out box every time. :/

Help me! I have tried JYP online audition on their web site. But I couldn't send my application to them. Anyone can help me??? I did exactly what they had told on their online audition offical web, but it didn't work. Please answer me.

What happened when you tried to send your application?

Guest FutureKpop

Hi, I've been thinking about auditioning for JYP for some time now. It seems like they won't be having global auditions soon, so i might audition online. My questions is are online auditions really reliable? like for SM auditions, most people who audition online just get an automated response, so its really no point. i was wondering if its the same for JYP audition? please help me:)

^most likely. but it doesn't hurt to give it a chance. if you dont hear anything back within 3 weeks, send in another (better) one. just dont spam. don't give up.

Guest romelyn

is there a chance for a filipino to get in jyp audition..!!??

Guest yumija23

i have a question..><

i just send my audition on 19 of May..

but i did not receive any email saying about they have view my audition..><

they usually need so long time to check the audition?

or they did not see my audition?

sorry for my bad English...><

Guest LightlessLocket

is there a chance for a filipino to get in jyp audition..!!??

There's always a chance. Think about it, there are people who aren't Korean in kpop. I admit it might be harder to prove yourself but if it's what you want, just give it your best no matter what.

i have a question..><

i just send my audition on 19 of May..

but i did not receive any email saying about they have view my audition..><

they usually need so long time to check the audition?

or they did not see my audition?

sorry for my bad English...><

Try sending it at the end/beginning of one month. My first audition was sent sometime during the middle of the month and I didn't get any email saying they've viewed it (other than the first automated email) but when I sent another at the end of one month, I got an email a few days later saying that they've reviewed and it will be deleted within 7 days.

However, it still hasn't been deleted and that has happened to a lot of people. I honestly have no idea what's going on with their online auditions, most of the time things can't be uploaded. Did you get yours uploaded successfully? And your English is fine :)

I've sent in my application last May 23 and it's been more than a week but there's still no email saying that they've reviewed it and it will be deleted in 7 days...is there some glitch with this or are there too many videos that they really couldn't finish everything by the 7-day mark they said in their FAQs??reading all the comments here...it seems that we all have the similar problems..lol..i've been trying to send in an application since may 2010 and this is the only time that it worked so I'm really trying to make sure that everything's going well..XD am I just too nervy and just wait for a bit longer or should I make a new acct and send in another application?thanks~!!XD

Guest liyiknam37

I could NOT upload the godamn video on to the JYP site so I did a mail audition...AHH!!! I hope they respond -_-!

Guest generatiionstar

As for why some people can't get their applications in is because there's a time limit(I've read & I kind of believe it).
The very first time I tried to send an application through their site I didn't have any of my files prepared and when I did finish it, it said I couldn't send it Dx When I auditioned 2~3 weeks ago though, I had EVERYTHING(from the fill in things to the files) memorized and ready to go so when the application page popped up I just filled everything in as quickly as I could! & I was successful (:
I didn't get a reply yet though... T-T

Guest lait20

Hi! Well, I'm French and I would like to audition for JYP by internet. But I do not read Korean and I have no idea how it goes ... :/ You mentioned photos ... What kind of pictures does it take? How to send all this? The photos must they loved with the videos? By e-mail? Should parental consent to participate? Must complete documents and how many? What address should I send that? Please I need help ^ ^ ' Sorry for the bad english :/