JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

On 11/5/2019 at 11:48 PM, Bang Chan said:

i received a mail from jyp which saying the evaluation of my application has been completed. now can someone tell me is it normal for us to receive  this mail?

Yes it is everyone gets this email it means that they have already looked through your audition. :)

On 12/4/2015 at 3:50 PM, BlizzardX said:

I'm a foreigner living in America trying to upload my JYP online audition, I tried for 5 hours yesterday, and nothing worked! I trimmed down my videos so they combined to less than 50MB, I used all sorts of extensions, different web browsers, but nothing is working! Please. Help. D:

I also live in America:). But have you tried getting the verification of your email or typed the right email cause that is what happened to me.

On 2/28/2017 at 10:06 PM, nixya said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for JYP to respond after submitting your application?

It is different for every one because many people audition and Jyp actually looks through the auditions. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I sent my audition file this April  13 2020 and received the audition forum thing a day after that. And now April 28 2020 they sent me another email saying "Hello, this is a message from JYPE A&R Team. The evaluation on your application for the online audition has been completed." When I looked it up on the FAQ it says that I'm on the waiting list to finalize if I'm going to be finalized as a trainee? Pls help me out here UwU

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, _taeyeonhwang said:

I sent my audition file this April  13 2020 and received the audition forum thing a day after that. And now April 28 2020 they sent me another email saying "Hello, this is a message from JYPE A&R Team. The evaluation on your application for the online audition has been completed." When I looked it up on the FAQ it says that I'm on the waiting list to finalize if I'm going to be finalized as a trainee? Pls help me out here UwU

If only it was that easy to get into a K-pop Company! I believe the message just means they have seen your application, however, to know if you passed the online auditions you will have to wait 3 weeks more and see if they message you back, if they do, congrats! You passed the online audition and will most likely have to go to Korea for the second audition that will be held at the JYP company. If not, try again!

Good luck on your idol dreams ^^

On 10/14/2017 at 7:22 PM, maivymaivy said:

It already works now! :)

Hello! Try again! It's working for me now already. 

Hi i know this is 3 years late but what did the message say? hahaha i just found this exact same email in my extra email account dated 3 years ago too in 2017, but i’m not sure what i was doing back then. What was the email trying to say? 

• 1 month later...

I did the online audition in june 10th then i received an email june 19th(9 days later)"The evaluation on your application for the online audition has been completed" and i read that it means they have saw the audition and deciding whether I'm accepted or not are they gonna email me anyway even if i didn't make it, it's been like 2 weeks and I'm so worried they said that they will announce us within 3 weeks or it will take longer, it's the fourth day which I can't sleep since i got that email and I'm so tired

On 7/1/2019 at 7:19 PM, Angu said:

I’ve got a few questions about auditioning online!

1. What do we write in ‘contact’?

2. What do we write in ‘level’

3. What  do we write in specialty and experience? 

4. What do we write in ‘hobby’?

5. What do they mean by profile 1,2,3?

6. Do we need to sing Korean songs?

7. What do we do for audio?

8. If we sing for audio, do we sing the same songs or different songs?

9. What is SNS and what do we write for it?

Ty for reading, hopefully I get answers!

https://audition.jype.com/en/Audition/Register?agreeyn=Y&gubun=F&ACMT_SQ=1&ACMT_SQ2=2&ACMT_SQ3=3&cc=on

/\

|

That is where the questions I have come from!

I'm not sure about contact.

Level is how fluent you are in the languages you listed.

Specialty is what you are best in.

Experience is when you could tell them the awards you won, if you took any classes (other than school), etc.

Hobby is something you can do, what you can do in your free time, something you enjoy doing.

The profiles are the different angles of yourself. Like a close up for 1, half body for 2, whole body for 3. But you can also do side profile.

You can if you want to. If you aren't fluent in korean then sing an english song. 

Audio is like the recording of you singing, just like no footage. The video is like for dancing. 

SNS is like the social media platforms you have. Companies want to avoid scandals or any bad reputations. Like list facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. 

• 1 month later...

Please I am trying to apply for the JYP online audition and it keeps showing me put a valid number which I have done severally. I even put my country code. I really don’t know what to do again. I need help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I saw someone asking questions about JYP audition questions here are some answers.

(Some things are copy and pasted)

1. What do we write in ‘level’

1. Beginner: You Know common greeting and phrases only.

2. Intermediate: You can have an conversation with a native speaker of that language

3.Fluent : You know how to speak the language clearly

2. What  do we write in specialty and experience? 

In specialty just write anything you are good at. For experience write how long you've been learning or anything that you have done relating to the thing you are applying for.

3. What do we write in ‘hobby’?

Hobby: Ice skating, skateboarding, singing, dance anything you like to do or anything you like to do for fun

4. What do they mean by profile 1,2,3?

Take a picture of your face and your whole body. I heard that you should NOT wear any makeup because it help the company know what they are working with.

5. Do we need to sing Korean songs?

It's okay not to sing a Korean song. You can sing anything that project that you can sing, I heard you should sing something more simple. *IDK*

6. What do we do for audio?

If you are auditioning for singing then sing. If you aren't auditioning for singing I'm pretty sure you don't have to do it.

7. If we sing for audio, do we sing the same songs or different songs?

If you are asking about singing and dance I personally don't think you should use the same song. You definitely can if you want.

9. What is SNS and what do we write for it?

For SNS just write any social media you have. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube 

• 10 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, _taeyeonhwang said:

Do you now get the email from jyp that you passed Or not. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm reaching out for help with a technical issue I'm experiencing with my JYP audition application.

Every time I click submit, the JYP website shows '403 Forbidden', to my understanding this means that the website itself is experiencing an issue. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. 

I've sent an Instagram Message to the JYP casting team, however have not received any help back.

I'm thinking of sending an email to the email address publishing@jype.com, however, I don't think that this email is for asking for this type of help.

One thing I have noticed is that on the application there is no box to check that I'm not a robot, I have seen it in the past and am wondering if that would have anything to do with this. 

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Here is the goggle drive link to the screenshot :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ftDOlR-dI44-wjVjPnfy6Vpe5JLMLApT/view?usp=sharing