JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

Guest yoseoblove

Hi everyone :) I really need some help with applying for JYP auditions. I'm sending in a video and a audio and I've tried switching the amount of pictures I uploaded. However, every time it loads to 100%, a time out server thing appears. So i've researched and people recommended that the video shouldn't be more than 15mb. So i've trimmed and converted it to 8.9mb and my audio is 1.1mb. However, it still doesn't work ): I really don't want to send it through email because I live in Australia and it'll take a while to get there. If anyone has had the same problem and solved it, please help me :) Thank you in advance!

Guest diadems

yoseoblove said: Hi everyone :) I really need some help with applying for JYP auditions. I'm sending in a video and a audio and I've tried switching the amount of pictures I uploaded. However, every time it loads to 100%, a time out server thing appears. So i've researched and people recommended that the video shouldn't be more than 15mb. So i've trimmed and converted it to 8.9mb and my audio is 1.1mb. However, it still doesn't work ): I really don't want to send it through email because I live in Australia and it'll take a while to get there. If anyone has had the same problem and solved it, please help me :) Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
Guest ToyBonnieBunny

Hi everyone, I kind of have a question about the JYP Audition site...
You see, it's not that I'm having trouble uploading any files or anything...
I'm having trouble even registering to the site to even view the application. Every time, I go to Foreign to signup. I choose a username, give my email, and then I give the verification code that came with my email. I press 'Go' and... nothing happens. I don't go to the next step, it just stays stuck on Step 1.
Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

• 1 month later...
Guest followmydream

Hey everyone!! Really need your help! ^^
how long did it take u guys to upload your application? I dont know if it is my files or not. But when i click, "choose file", it opens my folders then when i click the photo or video, it uploads very quickly. So I was happy but then after putting all my info, I clicked "APPLY". Then it's been 10mins now and it;s still loading. it doesn't even show the "%". ii it becasue of my internet???  I'm just wondering if it is because of the jyp website....a lot of people had issues on uploading their files.   thank u! pls help!!! Thanks again!

Guest followmydream

o hey guys!!! I get this message too!!! why?? i'm using google chrome... and how can i reduce the mb? I mean i tried doing that on  iMovie, but it's sooo hard to watch. it's too blurry... so that's not good. also, how can i reduce the pixels of my pictures??? I dont know how to??? thanks!  missk1m said: same this is happening to my friend as well!she's been trying to put up her application for days and keeps getting the same screen every time it gets to 100%

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

why?

• 8 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to submit an online audition for the past couple days but it's not going through. My files are under the maximum size, and I've tried submitting the video as wmv, flv, and wma formats and none of them have worked. I keep getting either a Korean error message or a gibberish-looking error message. Does anyone have any advice? I have 2 photos, an MP3, and a video.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ckrungy kim

I'm doing this almost a day but never done. They show a notice that I need to following the format and I do. But it hasn't an end and I'm tired. Trying to give up and I won't, it was my dream for a very long time. Help me please. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a foreigner living in America trying to upload my JYP online audition, I tried for 5 hours yesterday, and nothing worked! I trimmed down my videos so they combined to less than 50MB, I used all sorts of extensions, different web browsers, but nothing is working! Please. Help. D:

Guest ikonanthemn

Hey! So um. I am interested in joining the audition. But just one concern. Will the results be sent through email or mailed directly to our mailbox. Just this concern. Help please? Thanks in advance :) 

oh and if it is mailed to us, is there a way to receive via email only?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amanda Lim

ADODB.Command ¿À·ù '800a0d5d'

ÀÀ¿ë ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ÀÌ ÇöÀç ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ´ëÇØ À߸øµÈ Çü½ÄÀ» °¡Áø °ªÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

/board/natsboard/class.db.asp, ÁÙ 335

does anyone know what this error is? my files are already reduced to a very small number but I still cannot upload: (

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi im Zeti Wiyada and im 12 years old . Im mixed blood ( Chinese + thai + malay ) and i live in malaysia . Am i too young for the audition and if you were accepted , you have to go to the korea by yourself right ? did they fetch you from the airport or what ? Sorry but i was planning to online audition but im not that sure yet . Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2016 at 9:04 AM, zetiozeii said:

Hi im Zeti Wiyada and im 12 years old . Im mixed blood ( Chinese + thai + malay ) and i live in malaysia . Am i too young for the audition and if you were accepted , you have to go to the korea by yourself right ? did they fetch you from the airport or what ? Sorry but i was planning to online audition but im not that sure yet . Thank you :)

im pretty sure they'll communicate everything to you if you pass the first round. I think it also depends on the degree of how much they want you. I think there was a rumor around that YG entertainment went to new zealand just to check out Jennie kim. 

But im pretty sure your going to have to have your parents be there if you're going to be signing any documents so they're probably gonna have to come with you to korea if you pass all the rounds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! This is my first time here so I just wanted to ask soemthinng. I went to the official site of JYP audition and pressed "join us". I created my username and enterned my gmail account. I received my verification code and entered it but nothing happened. It will only go back to create username again and again. I'm from Philippines so I chooses foreigner but I still could't join in. And it always sayas "This isn't a secure form Would you still like to submit it?" What should I do? Please help me!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2016 at 11:22 PM, Kelly Nicole said:

Hello! This is my first time here so I just wanted to ask soemthinng. I went to the official site of JYP audition and pressed "join us". I created my username and enterned my gmail account. I received my verification code and entered it but nothing happened. It will only go back to create username again and again. I'm from Philippines so I chooses foreigner but I still could't join in. And it always sayas "This isn't a secure form Would you still like to submit it?" What should I do? Please help me!

The sites been having a lot of trouble. I'm from America and ive been having some issues with it too. It worked fine later last year because my friend made an account no problem. But the farthest I can get is the second page and then it wont let me submit all my information. 

They defiantly need to work out some bugs or something. 

Sorry! Hopefully it starts working by this summer!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the verification code to become a member of JYP website.  So I can't  start auditioning online until I become a member what can I do? I've waited for them to send it to me and I'm pretty sure it's the right email, I've tried several other ones too. 

PLEASE HELP! 

I am stuck on step 2 of the registration process, and I have filled everything in correctly, whenever I press ok it just reloads the page for step 2 and won't go on to step 6, does anyone know why this might be happening?

• 1 month later...