JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

Guest eumak_15

Guys please help me TT.TT Yesterday my friend and I tried to join to the site.My friend got in but then when i tried i couldn't.I filled all the blanks.There's nothing that is missing but when i click on the "OK" button nothing is happening.It's not even trying to load.I  tried it a few times,i even waited for around 8 hours and now when i tried again  it was all the same TT>TT Is it because we did it on the same computer? (and btw i'm using Internet Explorer) HELPPPPP 

Guest mvk3sa

Can anyone help me? when i try to upload a video of my dance, this pops up....  http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg (Not my photo, but the same thing pops up for me as well). I tried like everything, reformatting the video, re downloading the codec thing n blah blah. But it's still not working, does anyone know how to fix this???

Guest vicluvpop

I know this is a stupid question... but how do you export flv video files...I use Windows Media Player and all my videos are in wmv format nowCan anyone please help me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

hi ! I've been wondering if I can send my audition now because I'm worried that they might be busy because it's holiday season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mia1430292186

I keep on getting an error! It's the same as the photo here: mvk3sa said: Can anyone help me? when i try to upload a video of my dance, this pops up....  http://i43.tinypic.com/15h0n0o.jpg (Not my photo, but the same thing pops up for me as well). I tried like everything, reformatting the video, re downloading the codec thing n blah blah. But it's still not working, does anyone know how to fix this???

Guest precious143

Hi!! can you please help me how upload my video in jyp online audition.....When I click the begginig and the end of my video there's some error and they appear something.. I think is is a code but I don't understand,,,,,when I try to click caprured image there's something appeared that i can't understand..please help me...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lindapal

Can Someone Help me?
PLEASEEEE.
I went into the link to fill in an audition and everything was going smoothly until I click on "Upload Video File."
It took me to a javascrpit window. Everything was still running smoothly because my I clcik "find/upload video file." and My videowas under 10 minutes and the sum of the file was less than 50MB. And So I clicked on my beginning time and ending time.
Everything was alright until I clicked on Capture Image. There was a popup and it read something that I could not understand. It wasnt in Hangul or English. And I was confused. Its been 2 days and I still dont get whats wrong. Everytime I tried to figure something out, it would always lead me to that popup.
Please help.
And I also downloaded Codec but it didn't make a difference.
I hope you look upon the problem I have and give me an answer soon.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Fighting!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG !! I can't upload my video. Everytime I click beggining to end, nothing happens.. not even an error note. Is there an specific format ? I read somewhere that it should be flv but I'm not sure and I don't know how to do that.

Please somebody answer ?

I don't wanna waste video. And I really want to send it now

3lz4w43 said:

OMG !! I can't upload my video. Everytime I click beggining to end, nothing happens.. not even an error note. Is there an specific format ? I read somewhere that it should be flv but I'm not sure and I don't know how to do that.

Please somebody answer ?

Wongene said: 3lz4w43 said:

Please somebody answer ?

• 4 weeks later...

3lz4w43 said: Wongene said: 3lz4w43 said:

Please somebody answer ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest charmie125.

Hi everyone!! I need your help! I successfully upload my dance video in a FLV format but when I try to load the video, it says "Problem Loading your video, please try again later" .. I tried again in a few days, it really wont work. Help me please! I tried using different browsers but it really wont work.. :(

• 3 months later...
Guest Joy John

pasmado0415 said: Hey everyone!
So i know that we all have been excited about the whole audition.jype.com site ever since last year but for the newbies who just figured it out (aka me) who didnt find out about it til now are wondering whats up with it? audition.jype.com says "Once we receive your video, you will be contacted in 2 weeks if we want you, it will be deleted in 7 days." Now if we check the last video upload it says "2009/11/26". . . .  and todays date is. . . .drumroll please. . . . "2011/1/26". . . . . . wow. hahaha. So even if they do start to check videos, they have to check over a year worth which is 1496 pages. Those of us who are old would like to be accepted as a trainee now before they get any older haha. Also it says "If you sign up in a membership you can recieve feedback." Feedback eh? Who here has gotten feedback.

So this thread is all about audition.jype.com. Have any questions post them here and hopefully someone could answer them for you. (lets start with my questions above first HAHA:D")

So lets get it started :D

Pasmado

ps. Those who know the answers please reply to this, dont be shy, and if your too shy just message me thru inbox :) thxs ya'll

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dreamscatcher

I have a question, so I have been trying upload my application, I uploaded it and it reaches 100% and it just direct me to the timeout page..Why is that?