Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest pasmado0415

JYP Online Audition Q&A

Recommended Posts

Guest Caitlin Evaristo

everything goes smoothly now, i remember trying to audition on the older site, but now its easy to audition :) i auditioned on the 18th of august, and just now (10mins ago) got email saying they've evaluated my application and IF they are interested they will email me in 3 weeks.

-holds my heart- i hope i make it >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mee1430292397

When I send my audio to JYPE online audition website. I've got this error 

Active Server Pages 오류 'ASP 0113'

스크립트 시간 초과

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

스크립트를 실행할 수 있는 최대 허용 시간을 초과했습니다. 속성 Server.ScriptTimeOut에 새 값을 지정하거나 IIS 관리 도구에 있는 값을 변경하면 이 제한을 바꿀 수 있습니다. 



and sometime it says The server cant connect , the data have not been sent.


Ive tried using internet explorer , google chrome, firefox mozila.

but i cant get it upload. For internet explorer there's not respond from the website itself.


HELP !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest missk1m

same this is happening to my friend as well!she's been trying to put up her application for days and keeps getting the same screen every time it gets to 100%

Active Server Pages ¿À·ù 'ASP 0113'

½ºÅ©¸³Æ® ½Ã°£ ÃÊ°ú

/eng/member/app_fileup.asp

½ºÅ©¸³Æ®¸¦ ½ÇÇàÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ´ë Çã¿ë ½Ã°£À» ÃÊ°úÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ¼Ó¼º Server.ScriptTimeOut¿¡ »õ °ªÀ» ÁöÁ¤Çϰųª IIS °ü¸® µµ±¸¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ªÀ» º¯°æÇϸé ÀÌ Á¦ÇÑÀ» ¹Ù²Ü ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.


why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TheDesGS

The reason why is because JYP's servers are kinda weird. Your video/files are too big to upload.What I would suggest:
- Use Google Chrome if you haven't already, so you can see the progress on the bottom left- Convert the video to a lower quality. For example: 720P --> 240P or 360P (I would suggest getting it down to 15mb or even less)- Convert the pictures to lower quality. So reduce the pixels by a lot. You don't need such a high pixel density for the photo. Cell phone cameras take unnecessarily huge photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest itt0usai

Hi all I have followed the instructions listed previously and have managed to upload my video/audio file successfully without the server timing out. But now i'm encountering a korean message that tells me when translated something along the lines of "data has passed. please try again".  Can someone help me out on this please and let me know if my files have been actually uploaded properly or is there something I'm doing wrong, thanks in advance.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dreamscatcher

@

everything goes smoothly now, i remember trying to audition on the older site, but now its easy to audition

:)

i auditioned on the 18th of august, and just now (10mins ago) got email saying they've evaluated my application and IF they are interested they will email me in 3 weeks.

-holds my heart- i hope i make it >.<

So they do check the site right? How long did you wait until they send you the email to say that they evaluate your video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Shae Walker

TheDesGS said: The reason why is because JYP's servers are kinda weird. Your video/files are too big to upload.What I would suggest:
- Use Google Chrome if you haven't already, so you can see the progress on the bottom left- Convert the video to a lower quality. For example: 720P --> 240P or 360P (I would suggest getting it down to 15mb or even less)- Convert the pictures to lower quality. So reduce the pixels by a lot. You don't need such a high pixel density for the photo. Cell phone cameras take unnecessarily huge photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jake Landstar

Hey guys, I tried submitting my jyp online audition today, but it wouldn't work for some reason. My video was .mp4 and 47.5 MB's (i tried to convert into a .wmv or whatever file but only found .mp4), and my picture was like 880 KB's and .jpg. What did I do wrong? I tried like ten times, and the page doesn't even show a loading sign. All it does in nothing. I click the apply button, but it doesn't do anything. When I put up a .wlmp video file, however, it showed a message saying wrong file extension or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest irenekoh

For those who cant upload your files, i believe the website has internal time limit for participants to upload their stuffs, so i guess you might need to use a faster internet line (like I'm using Unifi, one of the fastest networking line in my country). I completed my application and uploaded it within few minutes.
I also facing the same problem that i had received the email automated messages that I had completed my application and also my application has been reviewed few days later, but i can't review my application at JYP online audition page, it shows "no history of application form in progress". I wonder is it only Korean applicants will receive those feedback while oversea's applicants won't received it? If any of oversea's applicants can review their applications, kindly tell me how you make it =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest exosehun12

Hi there! I was planning to audition this summer to JYP Online Audition. Know I was thinking what if I pass but I only audition at online (well I am foreigner) how can I go to JYPE?

Would I go to Korea with My own money, or JYPE will pay for my transportation their to korea?


Please answer. I really have doubts about this situation. Please help me ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TheDesGS

exosehun12 said: Hi there! I was planning to audition this summer to JYP Online Audition. Know I was thinking what if I pass but I only audition at online (well I am foreigner) how can I go to JYPE?

Would I go to Korea with My own money, or JYPE will pay for my transportation their to korea?


Please answer. I really have doubts about this situation. Please help me ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SarahK1430293934

Hey guys I wanna log in to my account but it kept on saying stuff in Korean someone help me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Xiaojing Wu


SarahK said: Hey guys I wanna log in to my account but it kept on saying stuff in Korean someone help me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For god sake .... This online website juz aren't working for me == I always try to upload photo and audio file only , total size not over 4 MB . It always failed to submit an application it sux 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest PaulaHuynh

I tried to upload my application but its always say time out, what do I suppose to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest leenieleeners

does anyone know why this keeps on popping up? '사용할수 없는 데이터가 전달되었습니다. 다시 시도해 주세요' 
something about having unusable data and to try again.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest raymond8808

leenieleeners said: does anyone know why this keeps on popping up? '사용할수 없는 데이터가 전달되었습니다. 다시 시도해 주세요' 
something about having unusable data and to try again.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest leenieleeners

raymond8808 said: leenieleeners said: does anyone know why this keeps on popping up? '사용할수 없는 데이터가 전달되었습니다. 다시 시도해 주세요' 
something about having unusable data and to try again.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest raymond8808

leenieleeners said: raymond8808 said: leenieleeners said: does anyone know why this keeps on popping up? '사용할수 없는 데이터가 전달되었습니다. 다시 시도해 주세요' 
something about having unusable data and to try again.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bishnuthapa

American idol auditions for the judges are underway across the country and we have another sneak peek video for you. Senior supervising producer patrick lynn takes us on a tour behind the scenes at the nashville judges round auditions to show us. The following video might help explain things a bit better. The video  american idol is briefly explained starting at the 4 min.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...