JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest pasmado0415

Guest pasmado0415

Hi!

Well if the tips that i just posted dont work then try this, the less mb the more percentage it will upload. :)

And pray on it. I could figure it out, but i prayed and after a few days, i got it :)

Guest Star1987

Has anyone been contacted by jyp? from online auditions? do they actually view people's videos that's been uploaded on the site?

Guest MrBoogie0123

Has anyone been contacted by jyp? from online auditions? do they actually view people's videos that's been uploaded on the site?

Of course they do! Lol if they didnt they wouldnt have the site. I got a reply about 5 days ago asking for more clips.

Guest MrBoogie0123

HELP! I cant log into my account in audition.jype.com....... ive been a member for only 3 months! idk what happened. help!:(

Guest ToasterStrudel

I can't log in either. It says my ID or password is incorrect but I haven't changed my password at all.  Maybe server issues?

Guest MrBoogie0123

Help! Again!

I cant log in, but my friends can. And when i was on their account on jype, i searched for my video. . . . .  And it wasnt thereanymore! :o What happened!!!! HUHUHUH im scared. They mustve blocked me or something.

Guest Star1987

Of course they do! Lol if they didnt they wouldnt have the site. I got a reply about 5 days ago asking for more clips.

mmmm really....

Guest lilyne08

Help! Again!

I cant log in, but my friends can. And when i was on their account on jype, i searched for my video. . . . .  And it wasnt thereanymore! :o What happened!!!! HUHUHUH im scared. They mustve blocked me or something.

If  you clik on  "audition video clip", there are only videos from people who uploaded their viedo today or yesterday, and video from january 2010,  I think they deleted all videos,

I can not log in in my account either, my video is not there anymore T_T

Guest Jan-Ken-Pon

I can't log in either or find my audition clip though I didn't get the email telling me that it's been evaluated and all ... hmm

Guest princetongirl

hi everyone, can anyone help me because I can't log in to JYPE Online Audition Site? I already post my videos last November but I didn't get any replies :( So, I just wanted to upload new videos but I cannot log in to the site..Please help..thanks :)

Guest haraKIM

hello pls pm me mcr_gerardway2008@ymail.com,,,i havent logged in in audition jype.com cause im busy its alredy a month,,,has been pass by,,i tried to logg in it doesnt accept me,,what is this mean?

Guest pasmado0415

Hello Everyone!

I myself advise to everyone to wait until April 10th! After April 10th if your log in does not appear, please create a new one and audition. In the mean time please have some patience.

Guest zyzel94

so i tried to post my audition files, but it always says timeout script etc TTTT and why is that?

Thats just simply means that you're files are TOO BIG( due to slow connection connecting to a SUPERB FAST KOREAN such As korea line) results in time script out wadever crap... 

Your connection aint just fast enough too upload that amount of memory in a period of short time. (e.g 8.mb). In other words your connection is too laggy and it takes too much time. So eventhough you've complete uploaded 100% of your attachment, they will just simply direct you to timeout script ( timeout script is like a timer...u exceed the time and there's no uploading for u unsure.gif)

I fixed mine, by reducing the file size to below to less than 2mb. And my upload was just withing seconds and i got no more timeout script  problem =)

Hope it helps! Gud luck in your upload laugh.gif

Guest hyunnibun

Umm... I have a question^^

you know how your video HAS to be in flv format? Well I tried uploading it but I failed DX (I clicked on the "upload video" button and the window popped up. Then I clicked the open file button, then I clicked on my flv video file but then this thing popped up in with words & stuff on it NOT KOREAN!)

Here's a picture of it:

*quoted image*

What's it supposed to mean?

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Edit: Ah! Nevermind, it worked. I still don't know what it means, though.

Guest MrBoogie0123

Mine went thru perfectly. I;ll tell you what i put. 3 Hq pics. My music file was 1.7 mb. MY video file was a minute long. Use internet explorer.

Guest onlysunme

my problem is.. i can't even upload my movie file -______-"

when i click on the open file button, it doesn't even do anything. i tried it with internet explorer, but all it did was highlight the box.

ahhh so frustrating ><;;;

anybody have tips?

my problem is.. i can't even upload my movie file -______-"

when i click on the open file button, it doesn't even do anything. i tried it with internet explorer, but all it did was highlight the box.

ahhh so frustrating ><;;;

anybody have tips?

Remove ad-blocker pop-up blocker if applicable.

Guest Hope4Winter

I have tried both the Korean application and English application, still unable to upload my video and audio.

They keep saying that my file format was not right etc... however I've tried using mp3, wma, wmv flies, still cannot.

(My mp3, wma files is less than 2MB size)

Used both internet explorer and goggle chrome... yet failed.

Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Guest Hope4Winter

I've finally manage to apply it after keep on trying or 2 days. I manage it  by using English version application, but sending "wma." audio file instead of video.

Using IE to upload pictures and audio~ rolleyes.gif

thanks for all the tips available above~

Guest orangeqq

isubmitted my application. and got the reply(automsg), and after 2 days got the "hello? finished evaluating stuff blah blah" msg. and it's said that my file will be deleted within 7 days. and now it's been more than 2weeks and my iles haven't been deleted yet. do they really check these applications?

did your videos got deleted?

i didn't even get any reviews or whatever. i don't even know if i'm good enough. lol maybe i'm not.

I have tried both the Korean application and English application, still unable to upload my video and audio.

They keep saying that my file format was not right etc... however I've tried using mp3, wma, wmv flies, still cannot.

(My mp3, wma files is less than 2MB size)

Used both internet explorer and goggle chrome... yet failed.

Any suggestions? Thanks! 

i had same problem. them i uploaded my wma first before my pics that's what i did and it worked.

and for those who have trouble about asp time. you've got to have a fast connection. 65kbps higher.