Quantcast
Guest pasmado0415

JYP Online Audition Q&A

Guest MrBoogie0123

hey orangeqq. i have a question. when did you submit your application? like what date? and how long did it take to for them to give the reply?

cause i submitted mine March 18th yet i still didnt get the automated message.

thanks

Guest MrBoogie0123

the automated message saying "we have recieved all your stuff blah blah 7 days blah blah 3 weeks"? or the "you may access to the blah blah thank you for applying"?

cause i still havent got the we have recieved all of your stuff, yet i auditioned onthe 15th of march.

Guest _toxic

^ like the person stated above before you, I did the same day as that person and I got both messages. 

Guest MrBoogie0123

Seriously?OMG! JYP hates me! lol 1st i uploaded waited 1 month then they asked for more stuff. waited, then my account got deleted. now they wont even except my application? haha wow this sucks for me. how long did it take to get the 2nd automated mssg?

Guest Hope4Winter

Mine is still there since isn't even 1 week yet, but I don't have any other emails other than the email (auto replay) after I just send out my application. wacko.gif

Guest dragonmimi

guys if we want to apply for the audition, do we need to post both mp3 and video? because i only have mp3, my video qulity is not so good mellow.gifmellow.gifmellow.gif

and the problem is i;ve tried to post my files, but it fails.. it says timeout something -____- 

Guest Hope4Winter

guys if we want to apply for the audition, do we need to post both mp3 and video? because i only have mp3, my video qulity is not so good *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

and the problem is i;ve tried to post my files, but it fails.. it says timeout something -____- 

Is your file big? Or maybe your Internet is running in low speed? Try close all browsers except the JYP upload ones. 

I applied with only audio, without the video as my video quality is not so good too.

Good luck in uploading!

Guest kistinagrg

Hey, i was wondering since JYP has a headquarter in NYC, is it possible to just mail it to their NYC address? Kindof iffy about online audition.  Thanks. ^^

Guest jellyfit02

uhm i have a question. i have problems uplading my video file. whenever i click the open file. it doesn't load. i reall need help. thanks~!

Guest rosechoi

Hey, I uploaded my audition January 12th and they sent me an email saying they viewed my application on January 30th and it would be deleted within 7 days.

It's now February 23rd and they still haven't deleted my audition.

I've improved a lot since then and I wanted to upload another audition but I don't know if I should because my previous audition hasn't been deleted yet.

Any advice?

Have you heard anything since then?? 

Guest lollipopluv

can someone translate this for me? i don't quite understand it fully D":

thank you so much! <3 mwahs

29lyaep.jpg

Guest ee-teukkiex3

can someone translate this for me? i don't quite understand it fully D":

thank you so much! <3 mwahs

*quoted image*

The email is basically saying that your application is completed.

You may access to audition.jype.com to modify your application or files at the Review your application tab.

Thank you for applying to the jyp online audition.

We wish you good luck.

I doubt the evaluation is done by their system automatic

and their website is so lousy , keep pop out internal server error and its been long time already but they still did't fix the problem .

This means there is no one working on the website ..

Mine went thru perfectly. I;ll tell you what i put. 3 Hq pics. My music file was 1.7 mb. MY video file was a minute long. Use internet explorer.

What's the file size and the file extension of your video? Because I ended up uploading only an audio file (wma, less than 2Mb) and no video because of the timeout script. ^^

Guest bearkuma

is the online audition still open? when is the deadline?

Guest Wallycooper_

Hey fellow people!

soo need your help HERE!!!!

okay, so i know most of you would have already heard this a million times, therefore i apologise :)

i want to audition to JYP, seeing that i live Australia and they barely ever come here, i have to do the online auditions but its so SCARY!

i haven't posted anything cos i wanna make an impression, you know?\

besides the point..

so, lets say hypothetically you're like super AWESOME >:) or potentially super AWESOME! to JYP and they like your audition clip, what happens next? do you fly to korea or something? cos i bet YOU pay for that! and imagine if they're like "well, we don't think you're JYP material" OMG!!!! what a freaking stab to the HEART! :'( 

I have hard time understanding what JYP looks for, because they have a range of talents and sometimes no talents? o.O

oh and if they're interested and lets say your still in highshcool and you have strict parents, do you think they speak to your family and discuss everything with them, cos my parents (my dad) are (is)... >:| and i'm not sure they (he) would understand! D: 

OH AND YOU KNOW THE JYP CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE! ARE ALL THE PEOPLE ON THERE TRAINEES OR IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING TRAINEES? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

THANK YOU ANYONE WHO REPLIES... MEANS SO MUCH, SORRY FOR THE BABBLE :P 

THANKS AGAIN :)

Guest secret104

Where can you find the list of trainees now?? because i wanna make sure that my friend is really in Korea and Training in JYP.. Because she is telling me something ..

Guest Fix3

i also want to know what happens if u pass the online audition?

Do they send you a e-mail? or do they call?

How many rounds there are before becoming a trainee ?

Can someone explain to me each round in details hehee ^^ , where is the location? Is there like 500+ people that make it to the second round? (O.O since there r so many ppl out there lol )

If luckily enough, you get to the second round, do they ask you to fly to Korea and see them ...(within a week? , or do u need to wait another 2 months? )

Guest lemonadeees

Alright! So I got the same message that everyone else got, but then if your video gets uploaded you get a message in your monthly winners video tab. But then you have to check it real quick cause they delete it after a few days or weeks.. I checked mine too late... But my video is up!