[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Group TVXQ Successfully Completes First U.S. Concert

GROUP TVXQ HAS COMPLETED PERFORMING IN HONG KONG, CHINA, MALAYSIA AND THE U.S.

84458.jpg

Group TVXQ has completed performing in Hong Kong, China, Malaysia and the U.S.

On July 5, TVXQ performed their 'TVXQ! Live World Tour 'CATCH ME in L.A' at the Nokia Center and successfully completed their first U.S. concert with 7,000 fans.

full article athttp://bit.ly/156PyHy

Guest azn_chick91

I usually check continuetvxq or elsewhere. :\ Not a lot of people lurk around soompi anymore, unfortunately Behan said:

IS there another website for TVXQ news that is faster than soompi?

Because soompi is pretty dead.

Thanks!

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Men in Suits, 'Classy and Chic'

K-POP MEN IN SUITS.

You see them most of the time frolicking in some ridiculous stage costume wear or in a pair of brightly colored jeans and a patterned top that you also happen to have in your closet. But rarely do you see our favorite K-pop men rocking a classy suit. In the right suit, with the right measurements and lengths, any man can look like a million bucks. Most women have weaknesses for men in uniform, but I get weak in the knees for a man in a handsome suit. Here are the hottest idols wearing suits:

TVXQ's Changmin and Yunho look intensely hot in these double-breasted blazers with a look that can kill even the biggest anti-DBSK fan.

85314.jpg

full article at http://bit.ly/134fVzx

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"The Battle of Idol Groups in Duty-Free Stores

AS MANY DUTY-FREE STORES HAVE BEEN HIRING IDOLS AS THEIR MODELS, THEY HAVE BEEN TARGETING MANY JAPANESE AND CHINESE TOURISTS.85354-idol-groups-in-duty-free-stores.jp

idol groups in duty-free stores

As many duty-free stores have been hiring idols as their models, they have been targeting many Japanese and Chinese tourists.

The Shilla has been using group TVXQ and group f(x)'s member Victoria.

full article at http://bit.ly/12r7VsH

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 130714 USA’s Billboard Has Its Eyes Set On TVXQ’s L.A. Concert… “A Variety Of Performances”

Jul 14, 2013 by melodiamuse

201307140959778575_51e1fa5e93fad_59_2013
class="entry-title"[TRANS] 130714 USA’s Billboard Has Its Eyes Set On TVXQ’s L.A. Concert… “A Variety Of Performances”

Jul 14, 2013 by melodiamuse | 1 Comment

201307140959778575_51e1fa5e93fad_59_20130714101202

USA’s Billboard is drawing attention for posting a review of TVXQ’s LA leg of their world tour.

On the 13th, Billboard posted a review titled ‘TVXQ ! Rocks L.A. Feeling ‘Brand New’ at World Tour Stop: Live Review’ on their official homepage.

Regarding TVXQ’s L.A. world tour performance that was held on the 6th at the Nokia Theater in L.A., Billboard stated, “TVXQ, who are extremely influential and popular in Korea and Japan, brought forth a variety of performances for their concert.”

In an interview with Billboard, Yunho said, “We were surprised to see such a large age range at our concert. Even grandmothers in their 60s were singing along with us. It was such a special night.”

TVXQ captivated 7,000 fans with 25 songs that included hits such as ‘Catch Me’, ‘Rising Sun’, ‘Why? Keep Your Head Down’, ‘Mirotic’ and ‘Before U Go’, and solo performances of ‘Honey Funny Bunny’ and R&B singer Maxwell’s ‘Whenever Wherever Whatever’ by U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin respectively.

Meanwhile, TVXQ plan to continue their world tour in Shanghai, China on the 20th at the Mercedes-Benz Arena.

Source: [osen]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"U.S. Billboard Spotlights TVXQ World Tour in L.A., 'Worldwide Popularity'

U.S BILLBOARD SPOTLIGHTED TVXQ'S WORLD TOUR L.A. CONCERT AND GAINED MUCH ATTENTION.

85938.jpg

U.S Billboard spotlighted TVXQ's world tour L.A. concert and gained much attention.

On July 13, Billboard released an article on their official homepage with the title, 'TVXQ! Rocks L.A. Feeling 'Brand New' at World Tour Stop: Live Review'.

full article athttp://bit.ly/1amZwYY

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"VOTE NOW! Which Artist Best Represents K-pop During First Half of 2013?vote for TXVQbit.ly/15GATp1

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Idols Who Are Blood Type A

WHO ARE THE A-TYPES?

In America, we ask people what their horoscope signs are. In Korea, horoscope signs are not important, the first thing people ask you is what blood type you are. In Korean culture and stereotypes, you can tell a whole lot about a person just by knowing their blood type. There are four types of blood: A, B, AB, and O. Today we're going to dissect blood type A and see the K-pop stars that fall within the type A category.

full article atMany group leaders have the blood type A and most often times need many of these qualities in order to be a good leader. Some blood type A leaders include the following: U-Know Yunho of DBSK, Big Bang's G-Dragon, Sunye of the Wonder Girls, Lee Teuk of Super Junior, 2NE1's CL, f(x)'s Krystal, MBLAQ's Seung Ho, and Jonghun of F.T. Island.

full article at http://bit.ly/1aKl5Xb

Wanted to share my close encounter with Yunho at the CM LA concert. This is a night I will never forget. I got to actually touch him on his shoulder as he walked down the aisle at the concert. He is definitely handsome and gorgeous in person and to see so close up...I can't express in words, and for those that went to the concert, please share your experience with us. Here's the only video I could take:

TVXQ Defends Crown For The Second Year As K-pop Group Who Has Expanded Their Influence The Most Globally During First Half Of 2013!

tumblr_inline_mpys83L8Y11qz4rgp.png

You voted, and we listened - TVXQ has officially been named ‘the K-Pop group who has expanded their influence the most globally during the first half of 2013.’

For Stage 1 of our semi-annual KpopStarz reader poll we asked you to tell us what you think by voting from July 8-14 for the K-Pop group who has shown the farthest international reach so far this year.

The votes have been counted, and although the race was a close one, TVXQ have come out on top as the winners with 36.95% of the votes!

Stage 1 was particularly tight as runner-up JYJ was not far behind with 34.43% of the vote.

Adding a little more interest and tension to the vote, as many fans are already aware of, the three JYJ members are former TVXQ group mates.  The first stage of this year’s KpopStarz semi-annual reader poll thus turned out to be a battle between members of the same original group!

TVXQ initially started as a five-member boy band under SM Entertainment in 2003.  The group originally contained members Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu until 2009 when the latter three singers filed suit against their record label subsequently leaving the group completely.

TVXQ then continued on as a pop duo with just Yunho and Changmin whilt Jaejoong Yoochun, and Junsu went on to form the triad JYJ.

Since TVXQ’s official return as a duo in 2011, Yunho and Changmin have taken their music to fans all around the world.  Since late 2012, the two have been playing concerts across the world as part of the TVXQ World Tour Catch Me in support of their sixth studio album.

Their far-reaching appeal is no doubt a result of TVXQ’s unique sound and style that blends elements of rap, rock, dance, electronic, ballad, and, of course, a capella.

This year TVXQ has gone completely global holding concerts around Asia as well as in North and South America.

It is no surprise then that you fans voted them as the K-Pop group to expand their influence the most globally this year.

In a respectable third place finish, this year’s dark horse was girl group f(x) with 4.62% of the votes.

Both holding wildly successful international tours this year, Super Junior and B.A.P finished out the top five with 4.01% and 1.93% of the votes, respectively.

Thanks for your votes, everyone!  And, of course, a big congratulations to TVXQ on their win!

credit: soompi

Just had to share this.  Yunho has an amazing way of expressing his love for the fans.

[info] Yunho’s Words were mentioned in “Content is Power”

tumblr_inline_mpyo32lLEk1qz4rgp.jpg

Yunho’s words were quoted in a book called " Rule the World with the Content" by Jun JinKook.

Uknow Yunho mentioned “It might be one of 10s of thousands of concerts for us but it might be the first and the last concert for some fans."

"저희에게는 수만 번의 공연 중 하나일 수 있겠지만, 팬들에게는 처음이자 마지막 공연일 수도 있으니까요." 라는 말을 했다는 유노윤호씨의 말..

[Trans/Interview/Scans] DC&DL Data July-August Issue Interview

Posted on July 17, 2013by tvfxqfever

12.jpg?w=448&h=483

(cr: TVXQDrip)

In “TIME TOUR” that started from April, you were able to accomplish your long time dream, 5 Major Dome Tour.

Was there anything you requested before the tour started?

1-9.jpg?w=384&h=341
cr: TVXQDrip

Changmin: I absolutely wanted to sing Heart Mind and Soul during this tour, so when the staff asked me, “Are there any songs you want to sing?”, I didn’t hesitate a second to say this song.

“Heart Mind and Soul” is the title of our first album, and it has been one of my favorite songs but since we recorded it such a long time ago, I wanted to sing it again, and I thought now is the time. I now understand the lyrics more than before, and my feelings of wanting to deliver the song’s message to the audiences is much much stronger than before.

1-11.jpg?w=384&h=361
(credit:  TVXQDrip)

Yunho: Yes, I think this song has gotten more special, as it originally has its own color while we have added a new color of the current Tohoshinki. I think the “pure” version from long ago is also nice, but now we are more grown up and we sang this by looking back on our past and I think it turned out well.

In order for us to sing this at this tour, we looked over the song and divided the parts and felt that the  lyrics matched our current feelings…so I’m really glad Changmin requested this song. A personal request for me was to make my hair red. I was actually working as an actor with black hair, so I wanted to make it red in order to switch to artist mode. I think it matches the outfits of the tour, what do you think Changmin?

Changmin: I think you looked great!

1-6.jpg?w=358&h=478
credit: TVXQDrip

During the MC, you talked about how Tohoshinki did not always have a smooth sailing and because of the fans, you were able to stand where you are now. I think the fans were overwhelmed to hear this directly from both of you, but did you have a special feeling when you were talking about this?

1-16.jpg?w=384&h=578

Yunho: When we first started out in Japan, we were in a completely different circumstance so we tried not to look back and only kept looking forward. Whatever happens, we are here “now” because we seriously do what we want to and seriously believe in what we want to protect. I guess we have more room to breathe, so maybe that’s why we can now look back our paths.

I know there were many things during the course, but because of everyone’s support and warm feelings, we were able to stand on the stage of the 5 major dome tour, which has been a dream for us…so I wanted to thank everyone on that special stage.  By feeling this together, I think we are able to reach a higher level.

1-17.jpg?w=384&h=563

Changmin: We had this tour with the album TIME. We have the present and future, because there was the past. Even if there were some things in the past, if we deny all of it, that will also mean that our history with our fans will also be gone.

Tohoshinki is something that is made with everyone, so when we look back, I want to do it with everyone. So I really am happy that we were able to convey our message and feelings to the fans on this tour.

Yunho: Like Changmin said, TIME is our album title, and we felt how much meaning TIME had for us – our history as Tohoshinki, our tour…I believe more strongly now that if you live a solid life now, it will lead to something better.

1-13.jpg?w=384&h=301

If you were to bring one important time up in your history, what would it be?

Yunho: It’s everything. Everything is precious to me, but I remember the time when we first stood up on stage as the 2 of us. It was a new beginning for us, but we needed a lot of courage to start this. But because of that moment, we are here now….so I think it was a special moment.

Changmin: I think the Nissan Stadium in August will be a special time for us. It’s a stage that is waiting after the 5 major dome tour that was our biggest dream. In that sense, I think it will be a precious time, and I want it to be special.

1-2.jpg?w=448&h=300

So now the future. How far are you looking? Let us hear your new goals after the 5 major dome tour.

Yunho: My feelings have always been the same, but I think it’s more important to live your life to the fullest now so that it can lead to a better future, rather than thinking of what to do in few years, 10 years time.

Although we don’t have many chances to deliver our message directly to our fans, we hope that our feelings are delivered through our songs – I want to do that. Therefore, as artists, I want to communicate more and deliver our feelings to everyone.

Obviously I am thankful we can do concerts in huge venues, but personally I would like to be able to be one with the crowd at small venues like Zepp Tokyo where we used to do concerts when we just debuted. I hope we can do something like this if we have the chance.

Changmin: For me, having this 5 major dome tour accomplished was an amazing thing, but at the same time something a little sad…because what we were dreaming of has been accomplished.

So when I heard our new stage of Nissan Staudium, I was happy because I felt “yes, we can do a live concert again!”. We move forward by making these small steps, so I think our new goal will appear naturally. I will stand on stage in August, while looking forward to that new goal.

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr: here

-The rest of the interview will be added later on-

[TRANS] 130717 ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master’ Max Changmin’s ‘Endless Passion’ Touches His Viewers

Jul 17, 2013

by melodiamuse

130717_51e5aaced0346_59_20130717053017.j

The passion of TVXQ’s Max Changmin (25. Shim Changmin) has helped viewers feel the sincere charm of ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’.

Max Changmin appeared on the episode of KBS 2TV’s variety show ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ that aired on the 16th and didn’t hold back in a passionate badminton match, securing his first victory in the show.

On this day, the ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master’ team went against the Seoul Joonggok-dong team in a ‘best out of 5′ match, which sadly ended in a 2:3 loss for the celebrity team. However, their efforts and hard work paid off when they pulled off a match that was praised by the show’s viewers. The person who shone most was Max Changmin.

Max Changmin appeared in the third match of the day with his partner Lee Jong Soo. Max Changmin’s duo seemed to be losing to the Joonggok-dong team at first and it looked like it would be another difficult match for the star.

However, Max Changmin began to shine halfway through the match. With a passionate gaze fixed on his target, Max Changmin’s deep-field attacks started raking up points, leading to the team’s first victory in the match. This was his first victory ever on the show. Although he was up against middle-age women, the fact that his team had only a week to prepare for the match showed that Max Changmin’s duo had basically pulled off a miracle.

Coach Lee Eun Woo, who was acting as the commentator for the match, gave Max Changmin all the credit for the victory. Coach Lee shared her experiences of coaching the singer as she said, “When I pointed out his flaws, he would practice extremely hard and come back the next day with them all fixed. That really surprised me.”

Max Changmin’s passion and hard work has shown his viewers the sincerity of ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’. The show had initially kicked off with a lack of attention from viewers, drawing quite a bit of criticism. However, the hard work and effort of the celebrities has helped shed light on the sincerity and charm of the show, making it the most watched Tuesday variety show. It is an undeniable fact that Max Changmin’s passion and hard work has played a big role in the show reaping such results.

In ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’, Max Changmin sheds his image of a member of Korea’s greatest male idol group TVXQ, and instead becomes a passionate youth who starts at the bottom and works his way up. He has received much praise from viewers of the show, which has resulted in increasing his and his program’s value. Viewers are excited to see how Max Changmin’s passion will continue to shine in ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’.

Source: [sports seoul]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Jpn Oricon Weekly Single Chart Top 100:

OCEAN - 5th week  Sales 1,557  Total : 156,975

It has already surpassed the last Single, Catch Me -If You Wanna-: 156,537

47 47 - OCEAN 1,557  -  156,975 13/6/12 AVT
东方神起 2 5

via fantomas

via Mia from OneHallyu

Archived