[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigerandbambi

131204 TVXQ from Gimpo to Japan

Changmin went with the Cool Kiz cast to film for the next episode, Yunho went for TVXQ work

Guest tigerandbambi

New SHILLA CF pics of TVXQ

BasRtcMCYAAQ-l3.jpg
via Tvxq_dsul via Mia

for more [HQ] Shilla CFs with TVXQ and wallpapers you can visit The SHILLA homepage

Tohoshinki total sales only this year breaks one million copies already!!! F: 郑允允Yoonho via Yunbearthailand

BatD6THCIAAR23t.jpg

This is still without the soon to be released NISSAN DVD and BluRay and numbers from Dec sales B-)

Guest tigerandbambi

[trans] TVXQ Yunho-Changmin as models for magazine cover, crowned "Sell-Out Men"

tvxq-the-celebrity-magazine-december-isstumblr_mwn1leq6VH1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

TVXQ members U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin have been crowned with a new label as “Sell-Out Men”.

A published fashion magazine which had U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin as the cover models was sold out at online bookshops in just 1 day on the day of issue, creating a record.

On this day when the magazine went on sale, the published magazine was sold out on various online bookshops such as Yes24, Interpark, online Kyobo Bookstore, Aladdin etc, and rose to #1 on the Weekly Best charts in the “magazine” category.

This overrode and smashed previous magazine sale records on all online bookshops. In offline bookstores, the first batch of magazines was all sold out within just 4 days, and in light of the recent state of the magazine market, an additional 15,000 copies was exceptionally printed and issued.

Meanwhile, “The Celebrity”, which had TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin as the cover models, created a hot issue with their 1st issue. The 2nd issue was distributed in around 1,500 online and offline bookstore outlets, creating a new record with the highest amount of circulation of the magazine. This circculation is also one of the highest amongst monthly magazines sold within Korea.

cr: cctoday.co.kr
trans mug_ping
The Celebrity magazine

I lost count on how many magazines TVXQ covered this year, let alone in how many they were featured. Many of them broke records, sold out or had to be reprinted.
Like being the first and only male cover models of ViVi, covering their 30th anniversary edition which then sold 600,000 copies in Japan, the highest amount for this mag ever.

I remember last year when I tried to get this the week of it's release
tumblr_m74we6GOay1rrcqrlo1_1280.jpg
and the japanese bookstore owner was like "lol, nope gurl, too late. Sold out."

waaaaeeeeeeee :((

Guest tigerandbambi

131206 Tohoshinki 'In Our Time' (LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~ FINAL in NISSAN STADIUM Documentary Film)

cr: AVEX

[Photo] TVXQ photos from T/ME Tour DVD booklet

tumblr_mx2v23pHQy1qd80wyo1_400.jpg

HQ scans from the booklet are available but I'm too lazy to post so if you want them please comment and I'll make a folder to download. Thank you ;)

Guest tigerandbambi

Tohoshinki's sign at the restaurant where THSK & Super Junior after finishing A-Nation concert 2013

Batu2a4CYAAerq2.jpg
cr: Bunny0904+QINGXIN via yunbearthailand

131206 東方神起 - Mezamashi TV - Nissan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AbKGxEKHeo#t=0

Guest tigerandbambi

TVXQ - T/ME Finale in NISSAN Stadium Highlight

testing

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/78477
cr: Naver TVcast

you can try the original link above since the video is in real Full HD, if Naver TV doesn't work > low quality here:

Guest tigerandbambi

wangnyeo said: thanks for all these videos ,, I would like to ask please , is there any documentary about their tour in Japan in 2013 has been aired at any Channels so we can watch it ? even if on Youtube ?!! 
thanks 

Guest tigerandbambi

I know dear, I'm waiting too. I hope both TVXQ and Super Junior will have a comeback in 2014 :)>-

SMTOWN WEEK "Time Slip" TVXQ! interview

Guest tigerandbambi

[Photo] TVXQ for Glico Bokuju Ice Cream

BbA2kQvCQAA41gg.jpg
cr roomnumber32 via LAV

you can watch the CM (CF) here on Glico's official homepage and order it online (only available in Japan)

[Photo] Tohoshinki 'Wind God & Thunder God' 「男糸/Danshi」 Exhibition by Asami Kiyokawa at Shibuya Parco Museum, Tokyo

BbBVkRuCcAApEOc.jpg
cr: Jenn

For more info on Asami Kiyokawa's art, this exhibition and photos with TVXQ you can look here

Guest tigerandbambi

Ok, word is out that TVXQ official japanese fanclub 'BigEast' has broken the 300,000 member barrier. I saw membership card photos and it was like 289*** so I believe this is true.

This is the highest membership count ever for BigEast. Considering the dratic decrease to 60,000 when TVXQ was on hiatus and how quick the number doubled and tripled up, this is a huge achievement. Congratulations to TVXQ and all official BigEast :)

I'll post confirmation as soon as photos are available

Guest tigerandbambi

[Photo] "Only Star" magazine - Ranking of male artistes whom you wish to teach you dance

Overall - TVXQ #10
Women in their 20s - TVXQ #10
Women in their 30s - TVXQ #10

BbCr-mLCIAEcmPz.jpg
cr: sato4531 via tvxq_dusl
trans: mug_ping

Archived