[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

That is so cool to hear that Yunho loves MJ! I have been a massive fan of his music myself ever since I was a child in the early 90s. Maybe it's a thing of my generation as Yunho was born in the same year as me.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azn_chick91

mrsbae

wrote:

»

That is so cool to hear that Yunho loves MJ! I have been a massive fan of his music myself ever since I was a child in the early 90s. Maybe it's a thing of my generation as Yunho was born in the same year as me.

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"What Makes SM Entertainment So Powerful? Music Performance And Fandoms Are The Secret To SuccessFOR NEARLY TWO DECADES, SM ENTERTAINMENT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL RECORD LABELS IN KOREA - BUT WHAT MAKES THEM SO POWERFUL?87444-sm-entertainment.jpgSM Entertainment

Since the first wave of K-Pop idols in the 1990's, SM Entertainment has always been on top of the Korean music industry. Nearly two decades later, what continues to make them so successful?

SM Entertainment is home to some of the biggest and universally known acts in K-Pop, a distinction they have held since the first generation of pop idols with H.O.TS.E.S, and a short while later, Shinhwa.

The agency now represents mega-groups Super Junior and Girls' Generation as well as EXOf(x),TVXQ, and SHINee, among others.

full article athttp://bit.ly/18xzjtE

Hi again everyone. Could someone kindly tell me the choreographers of the MVs for Humanoids and Keep Your Head Down? I think the dance moves are fantastic and would love to know who's behind them. I have already looked online with no luck as of yet. 

mrsbae said: Hi again everyone. Could someone kindly tell me the choreographers of the MVs for Humanoids and Keep Your Head Down? I think the dance moves are fantastic and would love to know who's behind them. I have already looked online with no luck as of yet. 

Yunho wrote to the fans on their website regarding his injury.

[Trans] 130722 Yunho’s Message

Posted on July 22, 2013 by tvfxqfever

61.jpg?w=640

Hello~ This is U-Know Yunho.

Cassiopeia, have you been well~?^^

Today I went to Kangwon-do to see off my friends who came on vacation with me~

But, I heard that everyone was really worried about about me

and so to the fans who came to the Shanghai concert wanted to know how I was doing

I am writing a thank you message to relay my good health. .

Because I wanted to show everyone a more and more cool image,

before the concert I prepared and practiced hard and also exercised so that my muscles became stiff.

It seems like I’ve troubled and caused everyone to worry so that too makes my heart hurt…

But when I went on stage, I think because of everyone’s passionate cheers and shouts

and also the love everyone sent me I was able to find strength to continue till the end.

Now I’m doing fine so don’t worry too much about the wire snapping~^^

In this warm weather the fans and us have to find strength

but one by one everyone’s hearts become one

so that the performance became enjoyable I think!!!! Thank you!!!!!

In order to repay Cassiopeia who always loves TVXQ unconditionally,

in every moment  we will continue putting in more effort from here on out!!!

The hot weather is hot, but everyone be careful of air-conditioning sickness and avoid the rain~~

From now as well, please continue to support us.^_^v

We are~~~~~~~~~~T!!!!!!!

Please do not repost on Tumblr. We already posted it on Tumblr:  here

=

Credits:

Translated and Shared by TVfXQfever

* Feel free to translate or re-post it but please credit us even if you are going to re-post a small section of it.
* Please keep the credit line as it is. You can credit your site as the distributor.
* We welcome anyone who wants to share their experience with us. You can post it as a comment or email it to us: tvfxqfever@gmail.com

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"I Speak Japanese Fluently: TVXQ Yunho, Girls' Generation Sooyoung, BoA

There has never been a Korean idol star who has been of Japanese descent. The closest thing we ever had to a Japanese idol star was, ex-Jewelry singer, Ayumi who was a Korean born in Japan. Despite the lack of Japanese descent idols in Korea, Japan loves their K-pop idols and our performers have found huge success in the Land of the Rising Sun. But in order to win over the hearts of Japanese fangirls and boys, it's important to speak their native tongue. Let's take a look at the idols who are most fluent in Japanese!

TVXQ's Yunho and Changmin are fluent in Japanese. The Pagoda Academy of Foreign Languages conducted a survey where they concluded that the Hallyu star who spoke Japanese the best went to TVXQ's Yunho. They say he's got a natural knack for the language and his usage of Japanese slang fits in just fine with Japanese folk. Changmin on the other hand has got the Japanese expressiveness and vocabulary down which got him to the #4 spot on the poll.

full article athttp://bit.ly/13a3liU

Guest Ochikawai Toho

mrsbae said: Hi again everyone. Could someone kindly tell me the choreographers of the MVs for Humanoids and Keep Your Head Down? I think the dance moves are fantastic and would love to know who's behind them. I have already looked online with no luck as of yet. 

Thanks a lot mate for your prompt response to my TVXQ choreography query, I think it is really cool that the dance moves for Keep Your Head Done were put together by a woman, as it is quite rare in the K-Pop world to hear of ladies working behind the scenes. The only other female I know of is Kenzie, a popular songwriter who also works at SM, alongside the company's brightest stars. Going slightly off topic  recently on YouTube I heard someone say that they thought Yunho is a lookalike of ex Fly To The Sky member Brian Joo. What do TVXQ fans make of this observation? Here is a pic of them with Brian to judge by. 406782_533607623334172_1482443682_n.jpg?w=642
I personally think the two of them have a similar look.

Guest Ochikawai Toho

mrsbae said: Thanks a lot mate for your prompt response to my TVXQ choreography query, I think it is really cool that the dance moves for Keep Your Head Done were put together by a woman, as it is quite rare in the K-Pop world to hear of ladies working behind the scenes. The only other female I know of is Kenzie, a popular songwriter who also works at SM, alongside the company's brightest stars. Going slightly off topic  recently on YouTube I heard someone say that they thought Yunho is a lookalike of ex Fly To The Sky member Brian Joo. What do TVXQ fans make of this observation? Here is a pic of them with Brian to judge by. 406782_533607623334172_1482443682_n.jpg?w=642
I personally think the two of them have a similar look.

Guest azn_chick91

Yeah, I don't think they look very much alike at all haha
But I agree, I believe that the majority of DBSK fans have migrated to a different forum that was already mentioned...
It'd be cool if we could keep this thread alive, but I think it's pretty much hanging on by a thread (no pun intended)

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"SM Entertainment to Build 'SMTOWN Museum' in LA Koreatown

SM ENTERTAINMENT HAS REVEALED THAT THEY WILL BE BUILDING A "SMTOWN MUSEUM' IN KOREATOWN, LA.

91594-sm-entertainment-to-build-smtown-mSM Entertainment to Build 'SMTOWN Museum' in LA Koreatown

SM Entertainment has revealed that they will be building a "SMTOWN Museum' in Koreatown, LA.

SM had been in the works of finding the perfect location for the museum and first thought of Hollywood, but later changed it to Koreatown, where K-Pop was prevalent.

full article at http://

bit.ly/177PGrf

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. Could somebody in the know kindly tell me who choreographed the dance version music video of Before U Go? 

My Mum and I currently prefer it to the original because of the sheer sexiness of the video. :x Also we have heard talk that TVXQ may perform in London in the near future. Do any Europeans Cassies know if this info is reliable or rumour mill fodder? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tigerandbambi

TVXQ - Very Merry X'Mas is second place on Oricon weekly with 116,655 copies sold without any promos or TV appearances

BamEyx3CIAAe1GR.jpg
cr Nikkan Sports  via kumi_tvxq0206 via LAV

Archived