[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest chdairkld

Hi gaiss ^^. Long time no see. So glad to see LA Concert talk. We'll be seeing TVXQ in just 2 weeks!
BNKmv5WCIAAlgNk.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kixicat

-EDIT-

I am selling two DBSK concert tickets for $60 each (originally bought it for $91 each). This is for their upcoming concert at Nokia Theater, Los Angeles, California. The seats are #211 and 212, row CC!

You can buy it here:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300922887173

Guest fanfre_1

hi, everyone!

for those going to TVXQ's concert in LA, i'm reposting my compilation of the fanchants:
http://colorsnharmony.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

i changed it from the google doc to my blog to make it a bit more pleasing to the eyes and easier to access. i hope everyone will be able to memorize these fanchants by the time the concert gets here so we can blow TVXQ away! ^^

Guest babymichiie

Hello there, I see you guys are getting ready for the upcoming CATCH ME concert in LA.. I hope all of you will have awesome fun.
I went for the CATCH ME concert in my country Malaysia just last month and it was really wonderful and memorable. I cried and sang along with the boys.
It's going to be an awesome experience with the boys. Be prepare to scream and just chant all throughout the night.

Right, I made a video.. a fanmade one about TVXQ, Cassiopeia and also Bigeasts. Why? Because I feel that our family is an awesome one. We are together, united despite the different races and also countries we are living in. It's something really amazing from my point of view. I'm proud and happy of our family. :)

Enjoy. Nice meeting all of you. I hope the upcoming CATCH ME concerts with TVXQ would be a BLAST! :x

Guest azn_chick91

Does everyone think we are going to get the full three hour concert that everyone else got? Because they all started at seven and ours starts at eight. I originally thought that would mean that we would get only two hours, but the two concerts after LA start at nine...

@azn_chick91 I think our's will end by 10 o'clock. Just my guess though, I'm guessing from my past experiences with concerts. This is why I've always wanted to go to a KPop concert in Asia.

WE HAVE EXACTLY ONE MORE WEEK!!!! :D

Guest agentkebb4

*untinnu* said: @agentkbb4 I booked a room at the Hilton Checkers, I'm 80% sure I'm staying there, price is not a problem since my concert tickets end up being paid for. I rather spend a little more to stay at a nice place. So we can most likely meet up! The more, the merrier, and safer.

Is everyone else all set? Flights and hotels all booked?

Guest Narangua Demidbal

Hey everyone! I have made a torrent for those people who love to download 1080 HD MVs and PVs. The link is here https://ca.isohunt.com/torrent_details/492612791/kpop+full+hd+melon+bugs+mv+pv+korean+music+video+videos+gom+gomtv+1080?tab=summary feel free to download as much as you like, More than 100 of your fav videos are in beautiful, full HD 1080 quality. And please spread the words to other kpop fans so that they can download great videos, too. Thank you, :D

Guest janers

My friend and I have tickets we're trying to sell for the TVXQ Concert in a week. Please email me if you're interested at janers01@gmail.com. If you know anyone who might be interested, please send them my way!!

SELLING TVXQ concert tickets in LA! -- REDUCED PRICE

Concert: TVXQ! Catch Me Live World Tour in LA

Date and Time: Friday, July 5th 2013, 8 PM

Seats: ORCH LEFT, Row Q, Seat 501-502  

Original Price: $236 total for 2 tickets ($100 plus $18 convenience charge from axs.com per ticket)

Reduced Price: $160 total for 2 tickets

Payment: PayPal, Direct Exchange (at the concert)

Please message or email me at janers01@gmail.com if interested!  I purchased them as e-tickets, so I can email them to you as soon as payment is received, or give them to you at the concert (but payment would need to be in advance). I have previously sold random dvds etc on Soompi, but the big ticket items were full box sets for Hollywood Bowl 2008 and 2012 and also Fly to the Sky 2008.  I can put you in contact with some of the soompiers who purchased these items from me before.  Thanks! 

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Male and Female Kpop Doppelgangers: They Really Do Look Alike!

LET'S DO A LITTLE COMPARISON.

81824-aramyunho.jpgaramyunho

Have you ever stared at oppa really hard one time and just thought that he is so pretty, he could literally be a girl?

Though there are incomparable male beauties like Kim Heechul, and Lee Taemin, and a few others that sure don't pale in comparison (but are certainly less memorable for some reason), there are also the celebrities that I could have sworn were split from the same rock. Here are a few examples.

Aram from GI and Yunho from DBSK

One of the more recent claims being made is the similar features between Aram and Yunho. Although it would be nice to see them in one space, I can't say that they're total look a likes, but I can definitely see the resemblance. Can you? But I'm still giving them a 5. Good effort, though.

Who made your guys' lists of siblings from different families?

full article at http://bit.ly/13hYWLL

Guest chibiDD

xmokg2.jpgHello all!

My friend is selling
TWO tickets for the TVXQ concert in LA held July 5 (Friday).

They are Orchestra 300, Row K, & Seats 312 & 313. aka MIDDLE SECTION + Row K (more front!!)

She REALLY needs to sell these 2 tickets. 

Bought for $125 + convenience fee but please email her at: ch_fiona@hotmail.com to negotiate with her on the ticket prices. 

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Brainiest K-pop Idols

BRAINIEST K-POP IDOLS

K-pop idols may have the dance and vocal skills to score high on the music charts, but behind the entertainment facade, there's a handful of artists who are also intelligent human beings. Here's a list of the brainiest idols in K-pop!

82655.jpg
TVXQ's Changmin may be a singer and idol superstar but the boy has got the brains to back it up too! His IQ is 150 which makes him one smart cookie. Pop in Seoul named Changmin as one of the top 5 brainiest stars in the K-pop industry.
full article at http://bit.ly/159R9hX

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Celebrities and their Non-Famous Siblings Part I

CELEBRITIES AND THEIR NON-FAMOUS SIBLINGS PART I

Anytime I fall in love with a celebrity, the first thing I do is find out information about their family. It's the maternal side of me that always wants to know where they came from, who loved them as children, and where they grew up. Perhaps it's because I come from a large family but I love discovering what our favorite idols' siblings look like. We've already covered the idols with famous siblings, now let's give a nod to the siblings who are related to our stars and who don't share the limelight.

TVXQ's Yunho has a younger sister named Jung Jihye. Jihye, 22, may be known as the female Yunho lookalike, but she's also been dubbed the "Kwangju ulzzang." The two share the same jawline, eyebrows, face structure, and nose.

83111.jpg

full article at http://bit.ly/122WkfJ

Guest azn_chick91

To everyone who is going to the concert!!!!!
Please remember to PRINT THIS OUT for the project at the end of the concert!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B938HACr7yMlUHlwLTVuaGZLNzA/edit

Print MULTIPLES if you can! (I would suggest handing the extras to DBSKnights & FYTohoshinki since they are passing them out with the light sticks). They are only printing 2000, so any extras that you print would help them significantly! :D

Archived