[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaedejun

The Pd said that they would release ep 20 again.. ( this time without any errors), but does anyone know when??

i thought they released it already? dramafever seems to have the good version of episode 20 already... O_O

Guest hpc1016

i thought they released it already? dramafever seems to have the good version of episode 20 already... O_O

Oh really? would you know if I could download it?

Guest jasminewiz

WOW!~ Love this drama! Lots of suspense with great plots. I'm so glad that I picked to watch this one though I started watching it much later.

Worth watching and great acting by cast too~

Guest RawrDaVi

It's true, it seems they have already rebroadcasted it. Why hasn't anyone released it yet? They have a good version of it on DramaFever with no audio/video glitches whatsoever.

Guest jjowah

i just finished watching the last episode and am flabbergasted that Dr. Yoon SPOILER ..................................................DIED_!!!

Did he really need to? In a way, it was the writer saying no mater how much people work hard for justice, people with power will prevent the truth from being exposed. I really enjoyed how this drama exemplified korean society in general, although sometimes in a glorified way. The actors were all great even though Kim Ah-Joong's acting style was so irking most of the time. By killing the main hero of the show though was over the top and unnecessary. I think the writers could've thought of a much more clever way of putting an end to that case. I appreciated all the details and thoughtful consideration into the realistic portrayal of the murders and cases. Yet, I felt the poisoning murders of the Hanyang Company employees and the American Soldier case could've been handled better, especially at the end when the truth was revealed. The kang suyeon matter was obviously the most interesting one to korean audiences because people automatically made references to the real life death of Deux member Kim Sung-Jae who died in 1995. If you're not familiar with k-pop in the 90's, Deux was the most popular group of the early 90's. The members were heart throbs and had plenty of female adoring fans. I don't know the exact cause of death. There are rumours he either killed himself, overdosed, or was murdered by his girlfriend. The girlfriend apparently never got behind bars and is running a huge dental clinic in Seoul.. I'm guessing she had power and money like the Politician's daughter. Netizens were trying to dig into this matter most recently as Sign was being aired. But not surprisingly, no one came up with anything on her whereabouts. Kim's younger brother has publically expressed his discontent with the investigation that took place years ago. But I have a feeling there is something preventing his family from coming out to the public with more details about his death.

Sorry to get a little off topic!~ Sign def. saved from my "secret garden" blues!! I put it up there on the top of my all time favs along with "Auction House". If you guys genuinely enjoyed watching Sign, I recommend watching "Auction House" starring Jung Chan and Yoon Soyi!~

• 2 weeks later...

i was blown away by the ending. he sacrificed himself to find the truth and end the the sociopath's killing spre e. 'sign'is the korean version of 'criminal minds' and ' csi'. though technically not par with the american version specially with the 'csi' series, the content and depth makes up for it. the hammer storyline reminds me of similar storyline in 'law and order svu'. i love park park shin yang, the actor who played his nemesis, the murderous girl, the actor who played the hammer killer. 'signs' is the best drama series for me this 2011(so far).

Guest adikkeluangman

“Sign” femme fatale, Hwang Sun Hee, explains how she got her part

20110406001807886.jpg

Actress Hwang Sun Hee, who appeared as a femme fatale in the forensic drama “Sign“, recently explained how she got the role.

While guesting on the April 5th episode of “Strong Heart“, Hwang Sun Hee began, “Many people are afraid of me, even after the drama ended.”

She said that one writer actually shivered at the sight of her eating a waffle.

She added, “At the audition, the judges told me to give a cold glare so I did. And that’s how I got the role of ‘Kang Seo Yeon’.”

Hwang Sun Hee also said that her co-star Park Shin Yang panicked at her over-reaction in the drama’s final episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/sign-femme-fatale-hwang-sun-hee-explains-how-she-got-her-part

• 4 weeks later...
Guest demon_samuraiさん

Haru2subS is currently recruiting Korean & Chinese Translators to help out work on Sign!

So, please e-mail us at haru2subs@gmail.com. And you can reach us through our official website, http://www.haru2subs.com/.

Please help spread the word through any sites, or twitter that #haru2subs is willing to sub Sign and is in need of translators!

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest sleepyheadsparadise

i'm totally hooked in this drama now... this made me an official hwang sun hee fan. i found her intriguing in city hunter that i always kept staring at her eyes and i didn't know why. then i read that she played the role of a villain here and a murderer to boot i immediately watched it and im hooked. hehe

I just finished watching...the ending might be shocking but I was not expecting it will end like that,

from the start of the case to the end, Is he deserve to be died? Honestly how cruel you are committing

a crime because you have a power, but in the end justice still come out because we don't have right

or deserve killing people for no with/out a reason.

Honestly speaking in this drama it really happen in our society people having a power, wealthy, fame

if they committed crimes they think the world is their owned. How about the people don't have power, wealthy.

As we all know in this world something we are unfair but in the end the judgement is in the eyes of the Lord.

In this drama I just realized how short our life to make a decision we don't regret. Everything in this world is our

owned...it just a temporary power, fame and wealthy! :)

Guest xiandi

Helloo everyone... I'm a new Jeong Kyo Woon fan and I wanted to watch this drama.. can you guys let me know where can I get the best soft sub for this?? I have seen one from darksmurf but I was only checking if I can have other options... Did haru haru drop this project?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I finished this drama in 4 days last week  :Dsomeone was recommended this drama to me at Ghost thread since both drama is written by the same writer. I'm glad that I actually decide to try and watch it cause I definitely didnt regret at all. it's one awesome drama!  ;)
all the actors and actresses are all so good. unlike LYH's stiff acting in Ghost, this drama have all awesome actors in it. even KAJ is quite good in here. well to me. It's good to see her a bit different in her past characters... with the good storyline, I gotta say this is indeed one great drama. no wonder they reach quite high ratings during the broadcast in korea.
one of my wish, if ever the writer will make another drama with this kind of genre, it would be good to have some cameo from this drama and Ghost ^_^I'm an officially a fan of this drama writer 
^:)^

Archived