[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

I'm pretty sure she was dreaming or something cuz, if you watch her face, she closes her eyes briefly, then the wind blows. So yea I'm pretty sure it was her imagination. ( Don't worry, I was balling my eyes out too)

o u mean her sitting with Dr. yoon is just her imagination? lol  Dakyung.....

i hope they had atleast closed all the cases and brought justice to all the dead...i feel like the candidate, lawyer, Dr, Myunghan should have been punished and went to jail, and i feel like the idol's case is such a pity....they didn't even brought that case out at the end. :( 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hpc1016

o u mean her sitting with Dr. yoon is just her imagination? lol  Dakyung.....

i hope they had atleast closed all the cases and brought justice to all the dead...i feel like the candidate, lawyer, Dr, Myunghan should have been punished and went to jail, and i feel like the idol's case is such a pity....they didn't even brought that case out at the end. :( 

Lee quit the job, which I don't really mind, but that lawyer dsjaklfdjkajafsd -__- he should be punished

Guest chonadia

Quick question...when Dr. Kyung reached Dr. Yoon's apartment, she received a SMS. What does the SMS say?

She's supposed to go to Dr Yoon's apartment in 1 hr....

The ending reminds of Painter in the Wind. Park played the same role. A teacher fell in love with his student. The last scene was also an illusion. Bah!!

I bet the real coroners who lent their expertise to this drama must be screaming fkdjlkjd. Professionals in this line of work love their lives more than any one else. It's so unprofessional and laughable to make yourself the bait. He could have collaborated with the police to lay the trap.

Just so laughable. but anyway, good riddance of the smirking woman. I thought her last piece of work was her best trophy. :):).....in the perspective of a serial killer.

Just saw the finale...and I can't stop thinking of the ending and in this regard I think the ending is successful...

But still the romantic in me aches for DK and what could have been. Before meeting his death, dr Yoon was still looking at her pics, and obviously there are feelings there for her. What could be going through his mind...the confessions of love left unspoken...and yes I was crying buckets of tears...

Think I need to go find some fluffy light hearted romantic drama next to watch..

Guest hpc1016

The ending reminds of Painter in the Wind. Park played the same role. A teacher fell in love with his student. The last scene was also an illusion. Bah!!

I bet the real coroners who lent their expertise to this drama must be screaming fkdjlkjd. Professionals in this line of work love their lives more than any one else. It's so unprofessional and laughable to make yourself the bait. He could have collaborated with the police to lay the trap.

Just so laughable. but anyway, good riddance of the smirking woman. I thought her last piece of work was her best trophy. :):).....in the perspective of a serial killer.

Yes I found that too. As well his other drama Money's Warefare... well that ending was just ... bam and what the hell...but it was a great drama.

Guest mineowyn

Anyone know what was the reason Dr. Yoon was so passionate about the SYH case in the first place? I mean before he even knew KSY was the killer, he was so into the case that he screamed and shouted at Da-Kyung. And it doesn't seem that his father's case had any remote similarities to the SYH case, other than the fact that Dr. Jang got blackmailed with it by Dr. Lee to keep the SYH case under-wraps.

It's like after Dr. Yoon learnt that Dr. Lee would be the independent forensic brought in to do SYH's autopsy he's like so sure that Dr. Lee would fabricate the results. I wonder why?

Anyone know what was the reason Dr. Yoon was so passionate about the SYH case in the first place? I mean before he even knew KSY was the killer, he was so into the case that he screamed and shouted at Da-Kyung. And it doesn't seem that his father's case had any remote similarities to the SYH case, other than the fact that Dr. Jang got blackmailed with it by Dr. Lee to keep the SYH case under-wraps.

It's like after Dr. Yoon learnt that Dr. Lee would be the independent forensic brought in to do SYH's autopsy he's like so sure that Dr. Lee would fabricate the results. I wonder why?

A good point, good enough that I rewatched pertinent parts of E01. And, well, I think most of us have forgotten Dr. Lee's first appearance. This was before the SYH case, on the occasion of an official hearing on the death of a construction worker. Dr. Lee was arguing the death was natural, whereupon Dr. Yoon appeared as the opposing witness, saying the death was accidental, in other words, the fault of the worker's employer, a big company.

So, even in this first case, if Dr. Yoon's autopsy was correct, then Dr. Lee's was not. From Dr. Yoon's viewpoint, Dr. Lee was lying so as to further the interests of someone in power.

Then, in the SYH case, the onsite investigation was clearly sloppy. Next, Dr. Yoon was supposed to do the autopsy, but then, without any rational explanation, Dr. Lee was brought in.

Only an idiot would have missed the signs of foul play. Naturally, Dr. Yoon was not an idiot.

Guest glacierkn

Does anyone have avi of rebroadcasted ep 20?

I need that too, if it comes out. My sound cuts out towards the end.

btw, I really liked this ending. Very subtle and meaningful. Sad, but it really leaves an impact.

Guest parkjimin

I watched the last ep again. I was crying the whole time. Though I don't like how Dr. Yoon has to die, it's the only way to catch that girl. All the witnesses and evidences are gone. My question about the ending is that are they going to uncover the truth about SYH and other cases. The ending doesn't show so I can only make assumption about it.

Quick question...when Dr. Kyung reached Dr. Yoon's apartment, she received a SMS. What does the SMS say?

She's supposed to go to Dr Yoon's apartment in 1 hr....

There is another message after that. The one that Dakyung received when she arrived at Dr. Yoon's apartment building. It said "The lock code is 0403. Come". Btw I think Dr. Yoon died by that time. I wonder how did he send it

I think another reason is that as a forensic examiner, Dr. Yoon wants to uncover the reason why a person dies. That's why he can't accept SYH's death was fabricated.

Though I don't like how Dr. Yoon has to die, it's the only way to catch that girl. All the witnesses and evidences are gone. My question about the ending is that are they going to uncover the truth about SYH and other cases. The ending doesn't show so I can only make assumption about it.

Though the Evil Smirking Girl is finally caught, she probably can only be charged with the last murder, because, as you say, the evidence and witnesses of the other cases are gone. Dr. Lee does confess to falsifying the evidence in SYH's case, but that will not make any true evidence (re)appear.

On the other hand, the Stylist, the VOICE Member and the Manager were all accomplices in the murder of SYH. Being killed was harsh, but they were not innocent, were they?

What I'm missing is some consequences for Lawyer Jang and his little helpers at the Prosecutors' Office...

What I'm missing is some consequences for Lawyer Jang and his little helpers at the Prosecutors' Office...

Me too. But I think that it is difficult to prove the connection without their confessions. Losing the power is a punishment for them

overall I enjoyed this drama.

I actually liked the ending, even though it was sad.

But it was understanding since his character is like that. He just can't let the killer get away with it.

i also liked the ending, where she was pushing Dr Yoon's body into autopsy room. It's like a loop, went back to the beginning of the ep 1. That was neat!

Guest wwong

I really enjoyed this drama. Initially I was a little indifferent to this show but I’m glad that I persevered through the early episodes. I actually enjoyed the side cases which were interesting and engaging and which enabled the show to progress without feeling draggy.

I’m rather neutral about the ending; as others have said, it is bittersweet. It was sad that the two leads did not have a happy ending as I really liked them as a couple. However, given the earlier life changing events that profoundly affected Ji Hoon, I can understand why he was driven to solving the case at all costs. That being said, it would have been better if he managed to ingeniously solve the case without dying or miraculously coming back to life (which would have been really lame and corny).

Overall, I really enjoyed this show. I enjoyed it much more than any American CSI type show going around. Obviously, they are very different shows apart from the “criminal” element, but I’ll still make comparisons. With “Sign”, I was drawn into the lives of the characters which made me care about the story and which made the show engaging on an emotional and personal level. While shows like CSI might be interesting, they are certainly lacking in those regards.

I suggest that people give this show a go. The first few episodes are pretty average but after that it absolutely takes off… :)

Guest kaedejun

the last two episodes are up on DramaFever:

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3904/1/Sign/

I’m rather neutral about the ending; as others have said, it is bittersweet. It was sad that the two leads did not have a happy ending as I really liked them as a couple. However, given the earlier life changing events that profoundly affected Ji Hoon, I can understand why he was driven to solving the case at all costs. That being said, it would have been better if he managed to ingeniously solve the case without dying or miraculously coming back to life (which would have been really lame and corny).

Frankly - i loved the ending...and i hated it. first off, it was too reminiscent of the ending in A Man Called God. Secondly, i loved - LOVED - the revelation scene that occurs in the meeting/conference room with all of NFS. that was a killer scene. but i agree with wwong really disappointed that the story had to go down that route. i wish he had a more brilliant way to solve the case than to catch Kang Seo Yeon in the act.

speaking of which, the actress for kang seo yeon is really good in being evil. i'd like to see her in a happy rom com role to see if she has acting range and to completely change her image...

Guest Alphidius

The ending tied most of the lose ends of the overarching SYH murder so it had proper closure but it was extremely sad, especially the part where the video was played on the NFS conference room. :(

Archived