[Drama 2011] Sign 싸인

s@nbi

Guest wintersun

I just watched E20

I'm kind of fine with the ending because I already predicted it ytd. At least Dr. Yoon's sacrifice isn't in vain, he died for the case of his life. Poor Da Kyung though. And now I get what they meant by saying the ending is happy yet sad.

And that smirk girl, she's really weird from the beginning to the end. I can't understand her.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rdbsk

okay .... this is just insane ! what kindd of ending is this !?!?!? I cant believe I watched this drama for so long for this !!! Totally ruined my mood .. THAT john teshING pinkberry !!

okay .... this is just insane ! what kindd of ending is this !?!?!? I cant believe I watched this drama for so long for this !!! Totally ruined my mood .. THAT john teshING pinkberry !!

PLEASE COVER ALL YOUR COMMENTS/PICTURES INTO SPOILER  excl.gif

-Just for the sake of other people (like me) who hasn't watched the last episode yet...please...coz i was looking at the posts on the previous page and  i had to cover my eyes not to see what was written, then i saw a picture to download ep. 20 and before even watching ep. 19, i had a glimpsed of

yoon having stitches in his neck

...and it just ruined it for me.. :(

--------

Just finished watching ep. 19: I'm waiting for the last ep to be subbed before i'll watch it, save the best for last! hehe :D

anyways,I just have one big question.... :sweatingbullets: To anyone who already watched ep. 19:

When Mr. Jeong said to the nurse to call Yoon Ji Hoon....why did the lawyer came instead?!!! i don't get it....Does that mean the lawyer probably told the nurse before to call him if ever Mr Jeong asked to talked to Yoon?

When Mr. Jeong said to the nurse to call Yoon Ji Hoon....why did the lawyer came instead?!!! i don't get it....Does that mean the lawyer probably told the nurse before to call him if ever Mr Jeong asked to talked to Yoon?

The answer to your question:

Yep, the lawyer had bought off the nurse, too.

As for the ending, I was fine with it because

he could never have lived comfortably for the rest of his life, knowing that he also falsified evidence, in order to protect his mentor's reputation.

Guest hpc1016

I have a feeling that most people here did hava feeling that Yoon would die. I never actually wanted that to happen, but I knew that it probably would. I think this drama teaches us about the problems in society and how innocent people die for these unjust reasons. Those who speak up against it are just going to have that same fate. Yoon was the only one that stuck to his word of keeping his word, and it just shows us that our world is pretty much just people like Lee and Ksy.I knew it was coming, but I cried

:( . I The ending was humble and mellow but it made me cry even more. Yoon kept his word. And this is why I believe Sign was such an amazing drama. Everyone knows that in the drama world, things are too happy. As I watched Sign, it kind of related to a lot of what our society faces. And although I would have loved to see a happy ending, the sad ending was the real ending. It told the truth and reality of today's world, and even though it's sad, this drama showed the truth, and this is why it's probably one of the best dramas I have ever watched. I downloaded every episode, and I will be keeping this drama forever. Loved Sign, love all you guys in this thread, and I hope everyone loved this drama as much as I did ( still sobbing here)

Ps: I hope Park Shin Yang comes out with another drama soon cuz he left me crying after Sign :)

Overall, I thought the ending was well done. All evidence was destroyed and Yoon used himself as a bait to catch the killer. The killer must be a psychopath. She showed no remorse.

Even though it was a sad ending, I think it showed how people like Yoon valued justice and did all he could to close his case.

I thought the script was so well written...the main killer case always in the background running through the 20 episodes. Bravo performance from the cast and I enjoyed it very much!

Guest musicstore

Ok i have finish watching the final esp with subs

The ending was poorly written,

i'm not commenting it because of Yoon's death but remember how that evil girl managed to escape so many times and destroying all evidences,but she ruined just because a recorded USB.

Yoon succeeded purely by luck if they managed to find the USB his death will be wasted,yes his corpse show evidence as well but it can be easily revoked if the chief of NSF decided to cover it up

The ending also did not show how the evildoers get punished!! The chief and the president candidate just resign from their posts while the subordinates of the chief as well as the guy in specs whom destroy the evidence earlier did not get punish

I might have known it would be a sad ending before I watched it, but OMG it's bloody sad and cruel.  Now I think about it, Dr. Yoon had prepared for the worst in episode 19.  :tears: Seriously, the scriptwriter should have come up with a better solution.. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

sad about the ending. i can see why they ended that way but i was hoping for a happy ending. At least one couple got their ending.

waaahhhhh....it's already 2:05 a.m.

and here i am still waiting for the subs of ep. 20 before i watch it....

i already have the video, but i'm still keeping myself from watching it....lol

but i'm reallyly cuirous now!!!!

alot of u guys say ur disappointed about the ending...

hmmm it's making me more curious! lol

maybe i'll just have a sneak peak...

yeah, i'll probably just watch the first minute... :D

hopefully the subs will come out later this afternoon!!

---------------------

EDIT: so i said i was just going to watch the first 5 minutes of the last ep, coz i want to wait for the subs....but i ended up watching 'till the end.... lol

First of all, i was crying so bad on the part when Dr. Yoon died....especially when they played the video he took on the day he died....

:tears:

So basically he sacrificed himself so that the girl would confess??? that to me is just pure heroic....like seriously....it made me soooo sad....i know he's too smart not to know the girl's scheme! i knew he can see her through the mirror....but he still drank the tea...that is just..... :tears: i dunno how to explain what i felt at that time....Dr. Yoon is such a hero....he should received like an award or something....coz truthfully, he doesn't have to do that to himself, but that was probably the only way he thought he could catch her on the act....i dunno exactly what was going on since i watched it raw, but i think he fooled the rich girl to thinking that there was another cctv copy right? the good thing is he filmed everything!! i just love how smart he is.

btw, at the ending, were they able to get the rich girl sent to jail? how about the father and the lawyer?

also, were they able to save the idol's case???

and wth at the end, did Da Kyung go crazy?!! how is she sitting with Dr. Yoon? lol or was that only her imagination??

Guest hpc1016

waaahhhhh....it's already 2:05 a.m.

and here i am still waiting for the subs of ep. 20 before i watch it....

i already have the video, but i'm still keeping myself from watching it....lol

but i'm reallyly cuirous now!!!!

alot of u guys say ur disappointed about the ending...

hmmm it's making me more curious! lol

maybe i'll just have a sneak peak...

yeah, i'll probably just watch the first minute... :D

hopefully the subs will come out later this afternoon!!

---------------------

EDIT: so i said i was just going to watch the first 5 minutes of the last ep, coz i want to wait for the subs....but i ended up watching 'till the end.... lol

First of all, i was crying so bad on the part when Dr. Yoon died....especially when they played the video he took on the day he died....

:tears:

So basically he sacrificed himself so that the girl would confess??? that to me is just pure heroic....like seriously....it made me soooo sad....i know he's too smart not to know the girl's scheme! i knew he can see her through the mirror....but he still drank the tea...that is just..... :tears: i dunno how to explain what i felt at that time....Dr. Yoon is such a hero....he should received like an award or something....coz truthfully, he doesn't have to do that to himself, but that was probably the only way he thought he could catch her on the act....i dunno exactly what was going on since i watched it raw, but i think he fooled the rich girl to thinking that there was another cctv copy right? the good thing is he filmed everything!! i just love how smart he is.

btw, at the ending, were they able to get the rich girl sent to jail? how about the father and the lawyer?

also, were they able to save the idol's case???

and wth at the end, did Da Kyung go crazy?!! how is she sitting with Dr. Yoon? lol or was that only her imagination??

I'm pretty sure she was dreaming or something cuz, if you watch her face, she closes her eyes briefly, then the wind blows. So yea I'm pretty sure it was her imagination. ( Don't worry, I was balling my eyes out too)

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Sign Episode 19 & 20 (Finale) English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Sign 1-20 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83-sign-2011-episode-1-20/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Archived