[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Comic Self Picture of Han and Moon in 'My Love, My Family'

[2011-01-19]

Actress Han Chea Ah (playing Kim Myung Hee) and Moon Jeong Hee (playing Kim Young Hee), who are producing big laughs in the KBS weekend drama "My Love, My Family," unveiled a photo of them taken together as if they were real sisters.

814_2170_l.jpg

▲ Cute and comic self photo of Han Chae Ah and Moon Jeong Hee

This photo was posted on Moon Jeong Hee's Twitter with the subtitle saying, "Sisters play like this. What funny sisters!" Their flawless skin and mischievous facial expressions looked very impressive.

814_2171_l.jpg

Han Chea Ah plays a childish younger sister named Kim Myung Hee in the drama and Moon Jeong Hee plays a married woman named Kim Young Hee, who has tied herself to an authoritative husband and three sons. Their active and lively acting in the drama has greatly been loved by viewers, who call them "cute idol sisters."

The two actresses reportedly actually behave like real sisters by taking care of each other in and outside the set and have created a friendly atmosphere on the set. Han Chae Ah said, "Moon Jeong Hee is a very pleasant person with an excellent sense of humor, so she always creates a friendly atmosphere on the set. I always appreciated her concern over every detail and taking care of me. Also, I am acting cheerfully, full of energy, as many viewers seem to watch our sisters pleasantly while watching the drama. I want them to continuously cheer for Young Hee and Myung Hee."

In addition, in the sixth episode of "My Love, My Family" that aired on January 16, Myung Hee could not forget her ex-boyfriend and cried in front of her grandmother named Gui Nam (Na Moon Hee). Her grandmother said, "When you have pain in your body, you can forget about your pain in your mind," and began to beat her severely. In the scene where the grandmother beat Han Chae Ah, Han presented excellent comic acting and viewers came to appreciate her acting by titling the scene "sufferings of Myung Hee."

The KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Love, My Family" tells the warm story of the family of Kim Young Ho, a good deputy principle in school, and family members find the real meaning of love and make a happy family by experiencing many struggles. "My Love, My Family" is broadcast every weekend night at 7:55 pm on KBS 2TV.

Writer: KBSi Jin Young-ju

Picture: YTree Media

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TANICOCHENG

adorn79.gifBelieve in Love rating

EP.07 Jan.22th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.0 Seoul 21.3

AGB   Nationwide 20.2 Seoul 20.8

EP.08 Jan.23th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 23.1 Seoul 25.8

AGB   Nationwide 25.2 Seoul 26.4

adorn28.gif

d2luZHlkZWxsXzEyOTU3ODU3MTE=.jpg

flashmupload_1295784943139_82411_29029.jpg

flashmupload_1295786548810_11300_11351.jpg

adorn1.gifFM KR & SWW

Guest 2Van123

How long has Hye Jin been away from her family? I get the impression from bit of episode 4 that it's been years, not necessarily a semester or two for post-graduate work. If this is the case the distance between Dong Hoon and Ran Yi will only grow allowing someone like Seung Woo to somewhat fill the gap between what she once felt for her family and the kind of feeling(s) she feels she needs or is likewise lacking from them.

I also get the impression that while Hye Jin wanted to return to her family (her husband and daughter at least) the change, given her expressions in episode 5 thus far, seem to mirror that of an individual going from a life a leisure to that of one being imprisoned.

Have only seen Eps 1 & 2, but its mentioned that she's there for her PhD and she has been away for 3 years already. I wonder whether it was really necessary to do her PhD now. I mean, her daughter is in her formative years and at the crucial bonding age. I'm not really liking her character - caught snatches of 'princessy' behavior.

I thought she's in Paris? How come she only speaks Korean and English :) The French HATE the English with passion and would rather be dead than speak the language! What a hoot!

Guest b00kw0rm

When the drama opened with the teacher and her Dad at the nursery to buy a tree, I thought her role was that of a mentally challenged person. Then she drove the car so I thought okay, maybe she is just too sugarly sweet and full of sun beams. The weekend's episode (and the preview) had her just wailing for hours, like a 3-year old, because ironically her students don't see her as a adult! I hope she grows up fast because it will get tiresome if she is going to continue her childish tantrums!

Her SIL doesn't look happy at the idea of coming home to her husband and child. It looks like she doesn't reciprocate the love her husband has for her. It appears that she married him because it was the best solution at the time. And the guy who appears to be interested in her has a missus somewhere! She may be MIA but she is still MRS!

bil03.jpg

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Believe in Love / My Love, My Family

EPISODE 1 *HANrel*

Translations by KBS WORLD

Special Thanks to KaKak

Spot Translator: snoopyvkd

Transcriber & Timer: starstruck

Editor/QC: sayroo

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

EPISODE 2 *HANrel*

Translations by KBS WORLD

Special Thanks to KaKak

Transcriber: fluffybear

Timer: benchmarkjoe

Editor/QC: sayroo

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

*Please SUPPORT fansubbers, not streaming sites! **Twitter **Wiki **Blog

DO spread the word to get High Quality english subtitles for this drama @ haru2subs.com*

there seem to be not much discussion on this drama ?

anyway KBS world is already till epi 4 . I wonder what future plots this drama holds ? Will this have the wife-have affair-goes back to husband plot? ( Hye Jin story) , Lee Pil Mo will pair off with that daughter who's a teacher right ? Moon Jung Hee will she become a successful script writer and dump that male chauvinist husband of hers ?( yeah fat chance ) , will the other daughter Han Chae Ah ends up with the guy in the restaurant ? ...

Anyway for now I will still catch this

Guest TANICOCHENG

adorn72.gifBelieve in Love Rating

EP.09 Jan.29th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.4 Seoul 21.9

AGB   Nationwide 22.4 Seoul 22.7

EP.10 Jan.30th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 24.8 Seoul 26.7

AGB   Nationwide 26.6 Seoul 27.4

EP.11 Feb.05th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 19.5 Seoul 21.0

AGB   Nationwide 19.5 Seoul 19.2

adorn22.gif

DRAMA NEWS~~

1) http://spn.edaily.co...DirCode=0010302

2)  http://www.asiae.co....020607565445697

adorn1.gifFM KBS & SWW

Guest adikkeluangman

Rookie idol group TOUCH to star in ‘Believe in Love’

Rookie idol group TOUCH has joined the KBS drama, ‘Believe in Love’.

TOUCH’s company, YYJ Entertainment, revealed to the media on February 1st that TOUCH members Sungyong and Younghoon will be a permanent fixture in the weekend family drama.

The two members appear as members of idol group, ‘Heaven’s Children’, which is nurtured by ‘Lee Pil Mo’ (Kim Woo Jin). Sungyong will be taking the role of vocalist ‘Jo Young Woo’, and Younghoon will act as the group’s rapper, ‘Kang Hyun Soo’.

The boys can been in from the twelfth episode onwards, which will be aired on February 6th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/rookie-idol-group-touch-to-star-in-%E2%80%98believe-in-love%E2%80%99

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I looooooooooooooooove the parts between the adopted daughter (teacher) and the idol star company owner. (Don't have the names memorized).

They must be the cutest couple ever! Sometimes I feel like he gazes at her in a special way. I get the feeling maybe he liked her before he disappeared long ago. In one scene, he was saying "I thought I'd never see you again" in a serious way. Then as if he revealed too much, he snapped back to being nonchalant again. I'm curious!

Guest jade_frost

This drama is so much better than the preceding one which was so frustrating even when I occasionally saw parts of it.

The sisters here feel a little juvenile though sort of charming in their own way.

It does get tiresome watching the youngest one Myung Hee whine over men since the only thing she has mainly done in the past 10 episodes has been trying rebound from being dumped, snaring and keeping a new boyfriend, as well as some jealousy over her adopted sister's place in the family.

The adopted sister Yoon Hee spent many episodes dealing with difficult situations at school by coming home crying but looks like she's slowly getting steely. The squabbles she has with Moo Jin over getting her students to resume school while he insists that he has no responsibility to do so, is hilariously like watching two kids at a playground trying to assert authority over the other. Lee Pil Mo seems to be reprising the same brash roguish character in Sons of Sol Pharmacy but this time with a baggage full of angst against his mum. That family is a total farce.

I've seen the first two episodes of the drama so far and while it hasnt immediated captured me as Sons of Sol Pharmacy had (and I dont know why I keep drawing comparisons between the two other than the fact that many of the actors are the same, here and there... the story seems to be darker in this drama), it's still interesting enough to keep up with. I'm anticipating watching the next couple of episodes soon. The comments on these boards make the future episodes sound promising. I believe it is now upto 14 episodes already?! Yikes... way behind.

When the drama opened with the teacher and her Dad at the nursery to buy a tree, I thought her role was that of a mentally challenged person. Then she drove the car so I thought okay, maybe she is just too sugarly sweet and full of sun beams. The weekend's episode (and the preview) had her just wailing for hours, like a 3-year old, because ironically her students don't see her as a adult! I hope she grows up fast because it will get tiresome if she is going to continue her childish tantrums!

Her SIL doesn't look happy at the idea of coming home to her husband and child. It looks like she doesn't reciprocate the love her husband has for her. It appears that she married him because it was the best solution at the time. And the guy who appears to be interested in her has a missus somewhere! She may be MIA but she is still MRS!

I know what you mean about the "teacher" character. Maybe she was super-duper sugary but I thought perhaps she was mentally challenged as well and the father was just humoring her. -__- Ah well, mystery solved I guess.

In a way, I thought the same of the eldest son when he was dressing up his daughter. Maybe because he had too much aegyo? Maybe because my own dad never talked to me like that lol... It was as cute as it was cringe-worthy!

Do you know where I can dl the raw episodes, besides AM addiction? Cococrust only provides the c-subbed video and I remember there used to be some other blog where they have the raw one. TIA

Archived