[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

Hey guys, been a while. :) Anyways, I saw this up on Youtube and all you Team Ujin/YH followers out there would probably want to see this. Here you go.

My link

and this:

My link

and this:

My link

Enjoy guys. :D *high fives*

P.S: I miss this thread. :tears:;)

WOW! A commercial with Ujin and YH. This was the first I heard about it. Nice to see them together. I know recently the actor playing Ujin was in a KBS short drama story, and the actress playing YH is in a new KBS sitcom "Sent From Heaven" or something to that affect.  Thanks for the links bakane18

please can somebody let me know a link where i can download the ost ,a working one,thankssssssssss

Sorry! I don't know of any so far. If I find any I'll let you know.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gerbera

I am one who really loved Goddess of Marriage. I thought writer Jo Jeong-seon did  a great job, I enjoyed her unique take on the pitfalls of marriage and relationships in general, plus she writes some terrific comedy. If anything the drama seemed too short.

Not so Believe in Love, 62 episodes, and I was entranced throughout. I zipped through it in a month. So many great performances, and every relationship was fully developed. Special kudos have to go out to Moon Jeong-hee and Kwon Hae-hyo for portraying with great humor and poignancy, a married couple so unsuited, who plan a divorce, and then find real affection for each other in the process of collaborating on writing a drama.

I've started My Too Precious Sons, Jo's earlier drama, it's starting out slow, but still entertaining enough. Lots of comedy.

I liked I Believe in Love so much, it’s one of my favorite family dramas, loved all actors and ended loving all the characters. I personally was a little disappointed by Goddess of Marriage but every writer has at least one weak drama and that drama was this writer’s for me. I also loved her other drama Golden Era of Daughters in Law. 
What I love about family weekend dramas it’s that even if I don’t like or care much about the main couple there is always like three or four other loves stories happening so there is always other choices and often they get as much screen time as the main couple plus since it’s a family drama there is always full happy endings with engagements, weddings, honeymoons and babies for all couples mostly. Too bad most people try to avoid this dramas, I love 16-20 ep. dramas too but when I want to watch something I know it’s going to a lighter and with a happy ending, I prefer family daily/weekend dramas specially from KBS despite some of the melodrama I know can come with them. I generally marathon old family dramas, so I don’t mind when it the stories become a bit draggy I guess. I haven't seen any from this year except Hundred Year Inherintance (which I didn't like, didn't seem much like family drama to me so drop it) and GOM which I don't really think it was a family drama since it wasn't the usual 50 ep. long, but I try watched because of the writer.
Maybe I should re-watch and marathon Believe in Love during the my break soon, because I really enjoy it when I saw it live in 2011. 

Archived