[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

Guest 2Van123

But I wish they would give the gallery owner somebody else to love instead of the daughter-in-law. It kind of scares me to think her family might break up because he's obsessed with her and it would be unfair to the eldest son after all the things he went through to make his wife happy.

Sorry to cut your post. I agree with this. The gallery owner is so weird. I hope there are valid reasons for her getting the job and not because he has a thing for her. He knows she is married and has a kid. And it was downright creepy the way he asked if her daughter is also a "beautiful woman". He's met the little girl and to call her a woman makes him qualified to locked up with sex offenders! I don't like the DIL and I will positively hate her if she has an affair with this creep. I guess that when she is wavering, his wandering wife will return to claim him!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jade_frost

thank you! I see, so no major skirmishes but a bad/juvenile encounter. :-P My local channel is only on episode 6 so I either missed the flashback or it will be coming soon... I agree that the woojin yoonhee storyline is a little silly but I'm hoping it'll evolve and acquire depth over time... as of now, the other storylines are kind of contrived (in my opinion) so relative to the others, I'm tuned in to this one... This drama seems to be doing well in terms of ratings - I really hope it gets better over time...

Yup you have a bit of catching up to do since its episode 20 now. I guess the story of Woojin and Yoonhee would have been addictive to watch had they had the right kind of bickering relationship together and really charming personalities on their own to make them a real cute couple. But unfortunately not.

The tone changed in episode 20 quite unexpectedly. Woo Jin I suspect has some sort of affection for Yoonhee as he treats her differently from the others. Much of it is bluster to get her attention although it is also pretty unreasonable and juvenile. I thought Yoonhee would be put off by Woo Jin's behaviour so far, but she seemed to softened towards him when seeing him at work. That's also probably the first scene of them together when they're doing something else besides tormenting or hollering at each other.

Sorry to cut your post. I agree with this. The gallery owner is so weird. I hope there are valid reasons for her getting the job and not because he has a thing for her. He knows she is married and has a kid. And it was downright creepy the way he asked if her daughter is also a "beautiful woman". He's met the little girl and to call her a woman makes him qualified to locked up with sex offenders! I don't like the DIL and I will positively hate her if she has an affair with this creep. I guess that when she is wavering, his wandering wife will return to claim him!

I think that was his motivation for hiring her. I don't know what he said to her after he realised she was married with a child, this story plot really bores me as do the characters. It is really making a long-drawn story out of nothing. Anyhow, she connected the dots and after finding out that he had feelings for her, she came out and told him that her husband had been there for her when she needed him and supported her, so she wouldn't do anything that would let her husband down. I hope that puts an end to this nonsense. It feels like wasted screen time.

Guest TANICOCHENG

adorn67.gifBelieve in Love rating

adorn5.gif

EP.16 Feb.20th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 23.0 Seoul 24.8

AGB   Nationwide 24.8  Seoul 26.1

EP.17 Feb.26th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.9 Seoul 22.1

AGB   Nationwide 22.3 Seoul 22.8

EP.18 Feb.27th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 25.9 Seoul 27.4

AGB   Nationwide 27.2  Seoul 27.5

EP.19 Mar.05th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 21.3 Seoul 22.2

AGB   Nationwide 20.7 Seoul 21.1

EP.20 Mar.06th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 26.5 Seoul 27.3

AGB   Nationwide 26.0 Seoul 27.4

adorn1.gifFM KBS & SWW

adorn16.gif

01.jpg

02.jpg

08.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

adorn16.gif

FM LARGO & SWW

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 19 & 20 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

I Believe In Love 1-20 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011-episode-1-18/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 19 & 20 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

I Believe in Love 1-20 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Yea, I can't stand the daughter-in-law's moods too. She doesn't seem satisfied with everything she has achieved. Pity her husband. I think Lee Sang-woo's character in this drama will probably dent his good guy image a little.

Guest cutietallulah

In last night's episode at KBS World, Gi-chan, the son-in-law, was so mean to his wife. I know Younghei can be so immature at times but she didn't deserve to be treated that way. To throw away her USB and to belittle her dreams and to tell her that that she can never be a writer was really cruel. I don't really know if there are husbands like that but if he were my husband that would have been ground for divorce.

And the daughter-in-law's boss is really creepy.

Archived