[Drama 2011] I Believe in Love / My Love, My Family 사랑을 믿어요

tiki_sg

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

its so fun to watch how woojin and yoonhee relation are developing, their acts now when they see each other is cute and neutral, they keep smiling and acting childish (in good way) love them, still they didnt admit their love but they are still in like stage.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Believe in Love Episode 23, 24 and 25 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

dsbanner2.jpg

I Believe in Love 1-25 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/84-i-believe-in-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest lucky_moon

Like I said earlier, I don't like Hye Jin-s attitude. But I'd rather she divorces her husband instead of making him unhappy with her attitude.

in tonight ep, her husband received an envelope with pictures for her with the gallery man, its makes him more sad and the preview, its like the start of the hell. she is overacting with the gallery man when she knew she has a good husband and a daughter she should have a limit for her action as she is a married woman. he doesnt deserve such a thing after being loyal and waited her all this years, raising their daughter and approved to send her overseas to study.

Guest Schneewitchen

Like I said earlier, I don't like Hye Jin-s attitude. But I'd rather she divorces her husband instead of making him unhappy with her attitude.

Right, I see it also that way.

Guest TANICOCHENG

adorn67.gifBelieve in Love rating

adorn5.gif

EP.25 Mar.26th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.1 Seoul 20.3

AGB   Nationwide 20.8  Seoul 21.5

EP.26 Mar.27th.2011

TNmS Nationwide 24.8 Seoul 24.6

AGB   Nationwide 25.9 Seoul 26.7

EP.27 Apr.02nd.2011

TNmS Nationwide 20.5 Seoul 19.4

AGB   Nationwide 20.0 Seoul 20.5

EP.28 Apr.03rd.2011

TNmS Nationwide 24.0 Seoul 24.1

AGB   Nationwide 24.8 Seoul 25.4

2011040321054722360_1.jpg

Korean news:http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011040321054722360

adorn1.gifFM KBS & SWW

Guest Albertina

Right, I see it also that way.

But I like their relationship, they really fit together. Her husband is just like a father to her.

Guest 2Van123

I too am getting tired of the DIL. Instead of confiding in her husband, she borrows money from the weird gallery boss. She knows damm well that he has a thing for her. Now she will feel grateful and will willingly spend time with him when he asks. He on the other hand knows what its like to have a wife who likes to play around so why does he want to go after a married woman?! I really can't stand both of them.

The principal guy is a jerk but his wife is equally replusive. I think her career as a writer will flop or will go through a bad patch. she wrote a hit - based on her present situation. Without her bad husband to inspire her, would she be able to churn out another winner? Then she and her Mom will be sorry for their present attitude. What I don't like about all this is the parents and grandma's attitude in front of the children. whatever are they teaching them?!

Guest jade_frost

in tonight ep, her husband received an envelope with pictures for her with the gallery man, its makes him more sad and the preview, its like the start of the hell. she is overacting with the gallery man when she knew she has a good husband and a daughter she should have a limit for her action as she is a married woman. he doesnt deserve such a thing after being loyal and waited her all this years, raising their daughter and approved to send her overseas to study.

Oh that's what happened? After the initial rebuff, she gets cosy with him? I think that it's also because part of her feels that she deserves better than her current lot in life. The gallery owner is the kind of man she would have wanted to have married. A man with status, wealth and perhaps similar interests. And the peer pressure she seems to feel. Look at the friends or is it friend that she is occasionally in touch with who is now a member of high society ... The only thing I remember her professing for her husband was gratitude and a sense of security.

hi everyone,

actually I'm a little bit suprised to see only 6 pages for this lovely drama thread.

I started to watch that drama by chance. even though I caught it in the middle, it captured me.

then, I decided to watch it from the beginning. normally, I don't prefer +50 dramas but it has a lovely and enjoyable vibe. it reminds me "smile, you"

first of all, as a crazy Korean lover, it gives more detail about Korean people's daily life, family issues, and other stuff. I really admire how Koreans are respectful towards their elders.

hmm, I especially love watching the development of Choi Yoon Hee/Kim Woo Jin and Kim Myung Hee/Kim Chul Soo couple. both couple are so good and lovely. even a little improvement about their relation makes me so excited and happy.

I'm a bit confused about Seo Hye Jin character. in the beginning, I really got upset with her and wanted to kick her richard simmons. however these feelings were in first episodes. his husband's love and sacrifice is really admirable. however, I developed empathy with herself, her past life, her family situtaion and all the difficult times. also when I consider her point of view to life, her expectations, I understand her. she just feels grateful to her husband and respects him but she is not in love with him. if we look her real soul-match, it's obvious gallery boss is the one. their way of living is so different. I say this by regretting but I wondered if I would want my husband come to the galery with that office cloth.

anyway, of course I feel sorry for the husband and the main problem is behind the choice they made in the beginning.

I always think that change is an obligatory in our lifes. everything changes, so our feelings, too.

anyway, I'm dying to see more and more scenes about Choi Yoon Hee/Kim Woo Jin. I loved Lee Pil Mo's hair in that drama. he looks so cool.

bye everyone^^

Guest lucky_moon

Oh that's what happened? After the initial rebuff, she gets cosy with him? I think that it's also because part of her feels that she deserves better than her current lot in life. The gallery owner is the kind of man she would have wanted to have married. A man with status, wealth and perhaps similar interests. And the peer pressure she seems to feel. Look at the friends or is it friend that she is occasionally in touch with who is now a member of high society ... The only thing I remember her professing for her husband was gratitude and a sense of security.

if she is thinking like this then she should feel shameful, how she is gonna return the years she left him alone while she is studying aboard, so before things get complicated she should reveal her true face and tell him, rather than hurting him more with having feeling for someone other than her husband.

I agree about what u said, why she is trying to be good to her husband is that she feel grateful :)

Guest C51236

It's obvious that Hye Jin is not in love with her husband (if she ever was). I wonder if they'll show more flashbacks between Hye Jin and her husband, Dong Hoon. In the one flashback that I remember, Dong Hoon had admired Hye Jin from afar and they went out for drinks. She didn't know who he was. She was already upset with her life back then. Her demeanor was the same back then. She rarely smiles in front of her husband and doesn't share her thoughts with him.

How did they end up married? Did they get drunk one night and hooked up? Is that why they married? Does anybody know how long they've been married?

So Seung Woo (Lee Sang Woo / gallery owner) has a wife (played by actress Yun Mi Joo)? So she fools around and she now wants her husband back?? What happened when they met with his father? Is that why he went drinking and called Hye Jin later??

Guest Albertina

It's obvious that Hye Jin is not in love with her husband (if she ever was). I wonder if they'll show more flashbacks between Hye Jin and her husband, Dong Hoon. In the one flashback that I remember, Dong Hoon had admired Hye Jin from afar and they went out for drinks. She didn't know who he was. She was already upset with her life back then. Her demeanor was the same back then. She rarely smiles in front of her husband and doesn't share her thoughts with him.

How did they end up married? Did they get drunk one night and hooked up? Is that why they married? Does anybody know how long they've been married?

I think we will get to know it later. But as I see it, she married him because she could leave the terrible home of her parents, but sure not for love. She seems to be a capable painter.

I don't like the writer daughter (terrible childish playing) and her macho husband. They could have left out this pair.

Archived