[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest overdosetheaddiction

power cast is powerful! XD and boy they all look good!

simina and i had a discussion about midas' "might-be" viewership. tbh, i'm really afraid for this drama... especially after i saw the "teaser" both which are really... uhwhut? LOL but well, MIDAS FIGHTING!

Guest infifinity

whoa Lee Min Jung is really beautiful.....she is no doubt one of the prettiest korean actresses I've ever seen. I wonder why she isn't that popular though.

Guest soompigalz

power cast is powerful! XD and boy they all look good!

simina and i had a discussion about midas' "might-be" viewership. tbh, i'm really afraid for this drama... especially after i saw the "teaser" both which are really... uhwhut? LOL but well, MIDAS FIGHTING!

LOL those so-called teaser, i dont think thats even considered as an official teaser for MIDAS, thats just like a brief introduction to attract and create buzz among anticipating viewers,. And sometimes teaser can fooled us, so lets keep our expectation up ;)

@infifinity, Agreed, Lee MinJung is undeniably pretty, one of her kind,. Popularity matter, she is now one of the hottest commodity in Korea and it all started from BOF craze that gives her much more opportunity to finally shine in the bizz, it just that she never done any trendy drama up till now that make her not that popular among international fans, plus she is a late debuter, who just got her first leading role back in 2009 in Smile,You drama, so her popularity might not be as big as other senior actresses,.

whoa Lee Min Jung is really beautiful.....she is no doubt one of the prettiest korean actresses I've ever seen. I wonder why she isn't that popular though.

LMJ is VERY VERY popular in korea. lol her movie, cyrano, was a hit, and smile, you was a hit too. she's not very popular internationally cause she doesn't do cracktastic dramas lol but in korea she's very popular. she's the IT girl right now, pretty much. i heard that if you go to korea, she's like every where

Guest mozilla199

OMG!!! Lee Min Jung!!!! she's so beautiful & attractive :x

I'm really love her in Smile, You and Cyrano Agency ;)

Can't wait to see Midas :D

This photo with his vest buttoned to his jacket is either strangely out of place or intentional?  Interesting juxtoposition of his character or a mistake perhaps....lol

It's intentional...Jang Hyuk wore the exact same suit on his Midas promotion in Singapore & Malaysia and same way of buttoning the vest. I think it's some designer's unique design?

Like the girls here said..LMJ is actually really popular in Korea but somehow in Soompi she's not that popular..not sure why.....

thank you so much lilcrash!!! loveeeeeeeee the stills! Kim Hee Ae sure is a glamorous woman =) ... Hyukkie so handsome as always ... and Min Jung unnie! aigoo, can't describe her ... she's soooo pretty! ♥ xD

but ... again as a bride! xD no way! first in BOF, after in Smile and now in Midas xDD

Guest Trina987

Why as a bride again.... WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I think she really need to stay away being a bride... So, I guess this show that she will be dump and it will be that another woman.. .aigoo... by the way, does anyone know when is Noh Min Woo will show up in Midas??? Which episode????? :crazy::blink::wacko:

Guest soompigalz

According to character description, Lee MinJung is Janghyuk's fiancee but later on she find that JangHyuk cheat on her, so i guess thats supposed to be the fitting scene before they break-up, and maybe she will turn into a real bride in the end, either with Janghyuk or No Minwoo character,.

Im having no problem seeing her in a bride costume again, coz she look absolutely stunning in it, :wub: (although the dress look lil too simple for a wedding dress ^_^ )

Im waiting for some pics of No Minwoo too, since they only show the 3 main character so far,.

Thanks for sharing all the updates

lilcrash: Komawoyo! Thank you.

Kim Hee Ae looks very elegant there. Min Jung...what else can I say? Pretty pretty pretty!

Trina987: Sorry..not sure when Noh Min Woo will exactly come on screen..but I think it's early enough. He won't be in the first episode for sure though..but maybe by the 2nd or 3rd?

Looks like the Korean news FINALLY picked up news about Midas's Asia promotion

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1102080015

http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110208000026

nothing that we don't already know about except that it says that overseas fans can see 'Midas' starting in mid-March via the partnership of SPENA (Sony Pictures Entertainment Asia Network)and SBS's content hub -- S-ONE HD.

Article also mentioned how people at the promotion squealed during Jang Hyuk's shower scene :lol:

Guest Trina987

lilcrash: Komawoyo! Thank you.

Kim Hee Ae looks very elegant there. Min Jung...what else can I say? Pretty pretty pretty!

Trina987: Sorry..not sure when Noh Min Woo will exactly come on screen..but I think it's early enough. He won't be in the first episode for sure though..but maybe by the 2nd or 3rd?

Looks like the Korean news FINALLY picked up news about Midas's Asia promotion

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1102080015

http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110208000026

nothing that we don't already know about except that it says that overseas fans can see 'Midas' starting in mid-March via the partnership of SPENA (Sony Pictures Entertainment Asia Network)and SBS's content hub -- S-ONE HD.

Article also mentioned how people at the promotion squealed during Jang Hyuk's shower scene :lol:

hrmm... there will be a shower scene.... if you have the picture.. I will be forever grateful. However, wrong person.. I really really want to see Noh Min Woo in a shower scene.... They soo did not show him in MGIAG... which I am really really sad about it... tears.giftears.gif

Guest mozilla199

lilcrash : thank you so much for your pics!!! ;)

OMG!!! Lee Min Jung unnie !!!! what can I say now!!! :D  SUPER SUPER BEAUTIFUL !!!! :)   Love you!

still wait for some pics of No Min Woo ;;)

Midas teaser pt 3 15 seconds

Hmmmm...I want a longer teaser...the teasers so far has been way too short..but at least this time can see Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung interact.

Trina: the shower scene is in the first Malaysia fan vid. Just go back 1 pr 2 pages.

So far no stills for Noh Min Woo yet...but hopefully soon, yeah

How about Jang Hyuk and No Min Woo sauna scene together..that'll be better..:lol:

Guest Trina987

Midas teaser pt 3 15 seconds

Hmmmm...I want a longer teaser...the teasers so far has been way too short..but at least this time can see Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung interact.

Trina: the shower scene is in the first Malaysia fan vid. Just go back 1 pr 2 pages.

So far no stills for Noh Min Woo yet...but hopefully soon, yeah

How about Jang Hyuk and No Min Woo sauna scene together..that'll be better..:lol:

yeah.. I saw it... But, I want in the Midas epsiodes... but I want to see Mr. HOT Fox Hunter shower scenes.. (those who do not know me.. that what I called Noh Min Woo.. some people know that what I call him in viki.) Also, do you think that we see a wedding again too??? it will be a deja vu all over again if we see Lee Min Jung stand at the altar waiting for the groom... hrmm.. I really miss Smile, you drama.. That was really good drama... :D OMG... I would love love to see Jang Hyuk and Mr. Hot Fox Hunter sauna scene together.. that will be total daebak for me... ^_^:D

Archived