[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

hahatk: Thank for the filming pics.I'm starting to get used to seing Hyukie's new hairstyle. Brrrr it looks cold during filming.

Another news on more casting...yay! Though I personally am just waiting for the poster and teaser now..hehehe

20110124_1295854716_84178700_1.jpg

Seo Joo Ae has been cast as Soo Ji, one of Yoo In Hye's hedge fund manager.

And a big welcome to all that just joined the thread!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cancerb

Heard that Athena's not gonna aired one of its eps this week due to the lead actor accident, so we could expect that Midas premiere date will be affecting too, early March i guess..?

Anyway, thanks for the latest filming pics,, looks like NMW will still gonna rock his Gumohi's hairstyle,.

Hmmm yeah possibly a delay in Midas premiere although no official news yet.

Finally official news of Noh Min Woo joining Midas.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2011012516817

노민우, 드라마 `마이더스` 캐스팅…바람둥이 파격 변신!

Noh Min Woo, Drama 'Midas' Casting...Unprecendented transformation as a playboy!

2011012516817_2011012593791.jpg

연기자 노민우가 SBS 월화미니시리즈 ‘마이더스’에 캐스팅 됐다.

Actor Noh Min Woo has been cast in SBS Mon-Tue Mini series 'Midas'.

‘마이더스’는 기업간 인수합병의 세계를 다루는 드라마로, 이 드라마에서 ‘노민우’는 배우 ‘김희애’의 동생으로, ‘백수인 부잣집 아들이자 파격적인 바람둥이 캐릭터 ‘명준’역을 맡았다.

'Midas' in a drama dealing with the mergers&acquisitions and the financial world. In this drama Noh Min Woo plays as Kim Hee Ae's younger brother. His character 'Myung Joon' is an unemployed playboy son of a rich family.

‘올인’, ‘태양을 삼켜라’ 등으로 유명한 극본에 최완규 작가와 연출 강신효 감독은 "드라마 상에 중요한 역할로서 노민우에 대한 많은 기대를 가지고 있다"고 전했다.

Choi Woo Gyoo (writer of 'All In', 'Swallow The Sun', and others) and PD Kang Shin Hyo said "There's a lot of expectations on the important role of Noh Min Woo in this drama."

SBS월화미니시리즈 ‘마이더스’는 현재 방영중인 ‘아테나: 전쟁의 여신’의 후속으로 2월 21일 첫 방송될 예정이다. 이미 김희애, 장혁, 이민정 등이 캐스팅돼 관심을 모으고 있다.

SBS Mon-Tues miniseries 'Midas' is currently filming. It is scheduled to premiere on Feb 21 replacing 'Athena:Godess of War'. There's a lot of interest in the casting of Kim Hee Ae, Jang Hyuk, Lee Min Jung, etc.

한경닷컴 김명신 기자 sin@hankyung.com

Hankyungdotcom Kim Myung Sin reporting

And apparently Kim Sung Oh (posted in the previous page), who played as Secretary Kim in Secret Garden, will take on the role of Do Hyun (Jang Hyuk)'s younger half brother.

EDIT:

First Teaser for Midas (10 secs)

http://gall.dcinside.com/mbc_drama/803709

Anybody have any other streaming link for the teaser?

And yuuupp seems liek the premiere has been pushed back 1 week. It's not Feb 28.

Guest soompigalz

Anyongggg,... wow so many updates added B),Thank u all guys for sharing

I think my eyes will be damned watching all that HOT casts

Anyway, the teaser make me feel like watching the opening theme for a Hollywood crime series :P

hahatk: Yes I meant it's now Feb 28...hehehe...my stubby fingers as always mess up..lol. Thanks for uploading to baidu. I'll update the first post.

Yeah it's all depending on athena's situation but seemed like they were able to shoot (just with 1 week delay) hence the 1 week delay in Midas.

Gosh so much pressure on Midas to perform well. With Athena losing the ratings battle for Mon-Tues, SBS has high hopes in Midas to perform. It'll be tough for Midas since they're at a bit of a disadvantage. The're starting later than the competitors and their competitors are strong too (The Duo and Serious Crime Squad). The Duo is a sageuk with Chun Jung Myung and Han Ji Hye...it'll be the first time CJM in a sageuk so I'm sure many people are curious to see this. Serious Crime Squad has Song Il Gook and Kim Seung Woo (both excellent actors). I guess we just have to have faith that the Midas actors and actresses as well as the script and storyline can grab people's attention. midas fighting!

Guest soompigalz

Omo it just suddenly came to my mind that we actually have 2 ex-hunter in this drama, The Slave Hunter and The Fox Hunter,. :lol: and it so gonna be tragic if they'll fall on the same destiny again in the end, a.k.a not getting the girl :P

Omo it just suddenly came to my mind that we actually have 2 ex-hunter in this drama, The Slave Hunter and The Fox Hunter,. :lol: and it so gonna be tragic if they'll fall on the same destiny again in the end, a.k.a not getting the girl :P

Hahahaha..so true...it'll be kindda funny if neither ends up with the girl.

Anyway apparently Lee Duk Hwa (posted a couple pages back) will be playing the role of Kim Do Hyun (Jang Hyuk)'s father and Kim Sung Oh will be playing a gangster who is also Do Hyun's half brother.

Thanks for the pics hahatk. It still looks really cold there..brrrrr...my friend said it's been a really really cold winter in Korea this year. Temperatures were below zero during the day...something like -13 degrees during the day..BRRRRRRRRRR

hahatk: Yes I meant it's now Feb 28...hehehe...my stubby fingers as always mess up..lol. Thanks for uploading to baidu. I'll update the first post.

Yeah it's all depending on athena's situation but seemed like they were able to shoot (just with 1 week delay) hence the 1 week delay in Midas.

Gosh so much pressure on Midas to perform well. With Athena losing the ratings battle for Mon-Tues, SBS has high hopes in Midas to perform. It'll be tough for Midas since they're at a bit of a disadvantage. The're starting later than the competitors and their competitors are strong too (The Duo and Serious Crime Squad). The Duo is a sageuk with Chun Jung Myung and Han Ji Hye...it'll be the first time CJM in a sageuk so I'm sure many people are curious to see this. Serious Crime Squad has Song Il Gook and Kim Seung Woo (both excellent actors). I guess we just have to have faith that the Midas actors and actresses as well as the script and storyline can grab people's attention. midas fighting!

One would think that there is a diverse enough audience so I think this drama will do well. 

I was going to jump on the Athena bandwagon, but after watching epi 1, I soon realized that I needed to watch IRIS because there appeared to be this continuation so I stopped in my tracks.  It also had a strange pacing about it.

Midas fighting!!

Just UL to YT of the Midas Teaser2. Hope it will not deleted too soon.

Midas Teaser2

Thank you hahatk dear!!!! Finally a teaser showing their faces! hehehe

Still too short. only 14 seconds...but I guess it's more than the 10 secs first trailer already lol.

mskololia1: Gosh I sure hope there's enough audience to go around for the Mon-Tues drama. I personally don't care about raings but of course the TV station care about it :lol:. It'd be nice if Midas can be a big hit.

FINALY!

Official pics from the drama

Seems like SBS opened the website for Midas yesterday but I can't seem to get in there today

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/midas/

pics credit to SBS, DC Jang Hyuk and DC Lee Min Jung.

Please do not hotlink!

Kim Do Hyun (Jang Hyuk)

dohyunofficial.jpg

official1.jpgofficial2c.jpg

Lee Jung Yun (Lee Min Jung)

jungyunofficial.jpg

jungyun1.jpg

jungyun2.jpg

And a wallpaper

wallpaper1un.jpg

Guest soompigalz

oh gosh ... Min Jung unnie is damn pretty! :wub: what a good looking cast! xD

thanks for the pics and teasers!

P.S : about the poster ... BAD GUY much? :unsure:

Yeah ure right, ive been wondering where did i saw that kind of poster before? Its BAD GUY indeed,. ^_^

Anyway, any idea who's gonna subbing this?

Guest babysweet

Such a GREAT CAST.... love Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung personally. I'm waiting for this drama to start airing !!! Very much looking forward to great drama with good casting and storyline :D

What a good lookigcast, eh? . Min Jung is absolutely beautiful and Hyuk looks very handsome too.

Thanks thegirlwho for posting the lovely pics.

Supposedly they're gonna release more pics and videos right after lunar new year..so we should look forward to that.

Archived