Guest hjjdai5y

Hi hello.

First of all I would like to say sorry. I'll stop translating for awhile. And I'm not sure when will I come back. Since there's something bothering me. I'm so sorry. 

But kindly don't stop PM me the articles, videos or anything. I will try to check my message here. And if you need help regarding Korean language, you can ask me. I'll be happy to help. But for now, I'll stop translating for awhile. Thank you guys. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papillooon

Hi hello.

First of all I would like to say sorry. I'll stop translating for awhile. And I'm not sure when will I come back. Since there's something bothering me. I'm so sorry. 

But kindly don't stop PM me the articles, videos or anything. I will try to check my message here. And if you need help regarding Korean language, you can ask me. I'll be happy to help. But for now, I'll stop translating for awhile. Thank you guys. 

@hjjdai5y hey dear!!  first of all..thanks for all your hard work ..

i am so sorry if i keep burdening you..i hope it is not it.

is it the matter of credits?? because it happened over and over this kind of things..

i know this is sad if it's the case. and i do not know how to solve the problem yet. 

in the same time we all the fans are happy and glad knowing about the good news but in the other hand the translator is not getting proper credits.

So everyone who is visiting this thread, i hope you will be more considerate. :|

I will be glad if you'll come back @hjjdai5y when you gain your mood again

please take your time for now..

again..i am sorry if i do bothering you and much2 thank you for all the translation.

and yes, i hope you don't mind if later i keep PM you for a bit of help regarding Korean language.

Cheer up my friend!!! (i know maybe it's not helping your mood right now, but please cheer up for whatever matter you are upset about) :)

Guest karatekid08

huhuhu...real life just caught up with me.. i couldnt even visit the thread for almost 2 days... waaaa! i miss a lot of jjong interviews and appearances... 

Photo Updates: Jjong Articles today 05.05.15

cr: http://www.newsculture.tv/sub_read.html?uid=46833&section=sc158

cr: http://www.newsculture.tv/sub_read.html?uid=46831&section=sc158

@papillooon thanks for the links.... i watch some vampire idols with eng subs...hehe this show is hilarious...lol I will check the fb page you post later..maybe i can find some episodes i haven't watch yet... :)

@hjjdai5y   ow~~ i hope everything is fine.. thanks for your hard work in translating the articles... :) thank you....

Guest karatekid08
Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 u are welcome dear friend :) the link i gave you does not provide subtitle from ep 1-7 (which is sad because the very first episodes are outrageously funny!! but they give you link for the raw video, if you're looking for the soft sub, you can PM me   :) )

and if you haven't watch episode 72, please do!! in this episode they portray jealous HJH that is super duper cute! LOL!! it does not really matter if you jump straight to this episode i think, because it is a sitcom..though there's continuation story from episode to episode but the theme is always different. so you won't get confused.

And of course thank you for the updates of JJong photos and articles!!!!! LOVE IT!! please keep updating more and more.. 9_9 :wub: ^_^

EDIT :

this is for HJH drama back in 2012 in JTBC channel titled "DEAR YOU/BELOVED"

http://doramax264.com/12509/beloved-2012-k-drama/

my thoughts:

this story is really really nice..the genre itself is melodrama..so yes, it's emotional..

in my opinion..in this drama jjong acts well. he already shows his acting talent. 

i personally notice his acting skill is good ever since i watched him in Vampire Idol (though it's only a sitcom) .. and yes, even getting better and better by the day!! (particularly he really have a chance to show it in MAMA)

if ever someone already watch him in mini drama HER LOVELY HEELS, maybe you will say that he's a bit awkward and stiff there.

but  if you getting backtracked his filmography, actually this DEAR YOU is a project that he has done before that HLH.

So without any bias thought, i think it's really a character that he played on. and i think he played it good.

The thing that makes me uncomfortable watching HLH is because of Han Seung Yoon acting (no offense for everyone that loves her - because i do not dislike her either). Her acts really makes all the drama flow really awkward and feels amateur. And yes, she is responsible because she is the female lead.

For everyone interested with HLH and STYLE LOG SEASON 1 and 2 with English sub, please visit this blog:

http://yubisubs.blogspot.com/

CR : YUBISUBS

**AND GENTLE REMINDER

please credits the rightful owner. and if ever you want to share the link, please and please and please do not give direct links!

just simply give the blog links.

please respect the hard work of others.

Guest karatekid08

@papillooon i still watch raw episodes even if i dont understand a thing they are saying..hehehe their face expressions and actions somehow give hints on what the situation is all about... hehe friend, i will definitely PM you later for the soft sub..kekeke :D

i cant watch HLH..hehe i dont know..i find it so awkward..he portrays a very stiff(?) Male lead..keke oh well, blame my shippers hearts..hahaha i always find myself rewatching jjongah episodes! :$

but...i watched all of style logs episodes! Season 1 and season 2... my favorite is season 1..with his close hyung...he looks so carefree and boyish playful there...kekeke he even look so awesome with the long hair and earrings...hahahaha such a handsome lad... as for season 2..he is more mature there...he was a leader since the two co-mc are new to the shows concept...

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 sure dear..PM me anytime..hehheee.. but really..watch ep 72..he's hilarious! hahahhaa

same to you..i prefer STYLE LOG 1.. it was soo hyuk the main mc and he was the co-mc.. he indeed looks really young when he's with his hyungs..hahha and really carefree..just like a boy! LOL

yes2..he looks mature already in season 2..and he looks even more mature after WGM..LOL..hahhaa..but more bright and stunning!! *sorry myfangirling heart..oh my..he's too handsome!!

for HLH..as much as i LOVE Hong JJong..it's really painful to watch this actually (my personal opinion)..i do not know what's wrong..but i really think that because the chemistry is a bit akward with HSY..and most definitely she acts really stiff! so i was surprised basically when they got best couple award! LOL!!!

hahahaa...yes..Jjong really match well with Yura..that is something undeniable. whoever like it or not..just putting the two of them together in one picture even though it's just an edit, they just look great.   

Guest karatekid08

Hi Good day everyone,

Hope all of you always happy...hahaha.. anyway thanks again for all the update and news also pic to @karatekid08, @papillooon, @hjjdai5y. 

I think almost everyday, there's always new articles about Jonghyun (am not complaining though..hahahaha), seems he's got more recognized with public now and hope everything going well with his career too..9_9

First time i know Jonghyun is when my friend ask me to watch "Her Lovely Heels," since she's fans of KARA member :D 

Then when i watched.. mannn, so awkward and honestly that movie is not my type..hahaha...sorry really no offence

but to be honest, from that movie, i've got hooked with Jonghyun. Because of lil bit curiosity too, i'm starting digging more about him in youtube,etc. I watch short clip STYLE LOG season 1 of him and his popular models friend "F4." hahhahaa..i enjoy that (because there's Sungjoon too..kkk) 

Jonghyun so unique, mischievous with his buddies and gave a carefree vibe from himself. It's very different when he's hangout or play with his close buddies..hahahaha...because of that short clip, then i watched whole episode of Style Log from season 1 - 2..hahaha..i really enjoyed that although for me Jonghyun a lil bit awkward in season 2..but still okay. Then the rest is history for me:D.

(Sorry guys if this is really OT,but i just want to share my personal feeling about Hong Jong Hyun.. )

Note:

Anyway guys, could you help to give the link to watch Hong Jonghyun - Real Mate episodes with Engsubs? because i can't open link from yubisubs. 

Hong Jong-hyeon, "I am motivated by Kim Woo-bin and Kim Yeong-kwang" 

"Actor Hong Jong-hyeon mentioned Kim Woo-bin and Hong Jong-hyeon. "They are a few friends I made while working".

Hong Jong-hyeon claimed that he depends on them a lot. They motivate each other and they don't have a competitive nature for each other at all.

He claimed it would be fun for everyone to star in the same movie or drama.

Hong Jong-hyeon said, "We got close while filming "White Christmas". We wondered if we would reunite again in something in the future.

Meanwhile, Hong Jong-hyeon's "Enemies In-Law" which is about the romance between a girl from a police family and a guy from a house of thieves.

Source : hancinema ( http://t.co/vcJx2L4CNm )

Original Source : http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150506000642351

Guest papillooon

@mgy_megu hello! glad that u like him..hehhee.. he is sure antics in his own way..and sometimes also unpredictable..but yes, it's part of his charm (apart from his knocking handsome face ofc! LOL)

for Real Mates..i'm sorry but i watched the sub show also from YUBISUBS, i do not have any problem when opening the link..maybe you should try again, or kindly ask the admin..

YUBI is also in Twitter: @yubisubs 

@newbie001 please post more and often! hehehe.. :) 

@papillooon hahaha i'll try to post often in here too... But becz nowdays our hong jjong update it's mostly article in korea and photos so it's hard for me to post from mobile hahaha...

And here jjong photo update from One_bntworld's IG 

Caption Translation by MR. Google :  

#ONEMAGAZINE Hidden 1% of Hong Jong-Hyun is filled with plenty of charm New b -cut collection of romantic bath ! 2015 ONE Chosen Rising Star Hong Jong-Hyun is contained in unpublished pictorial of ONE magazine May ☺️ #bntworld # Hong Jong-Hyun #hongjonghyun #ONE #ONE magazine #singapore # Mandarin Orchard Hotel Singapore #dangerous sanggyeonrye2 #mandarineorchard # hongjjong #hancheolsu #jjong #jjongah

Fancam from jill&stuart vip event for jjong's movie today

Guest karatekid08
Guest karatekid08
Guest karatekid08
Guest papillooon

i am late for the party... hiks..and here goes a bombardir of how good looking updates of JJOng!

Thanks @newbie001 , @karatekid08 for making the page alive!!

please keep doing so..

i know people are visiting the thread..but the page seems quite.. hahahhaa..

hopefully more and more people will come and join in!  

Btw, anyone knows about the moving?? will posts that already here vanish or keep moving along to the new home?

Archived