• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karatekid08
Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong interview for Ten Asia. (2015.05.12)

This man, has a really well-fit figure. And even from man's point of view, he's good looking. but he doesn't need only that 'good looking' point for his acting. it's a disadvantage that his handsome face is more noticeable than his acting. also the role and the character he wants are given based on his look, commonly he gets a lot of 'Chic' character. This man is HJH.

He definitely want to be ruined. He tried so hard to appear pitiful, grew beard, draw darkcircle and no hair makeup. Even when he was covered with trash, he wants to do 'more'. He's HJH from 'Enemies In-Laws 2'. This movie have all the new looks of HJH that he was not able to show before this. There's also action. But don't worry, HJH's handsomeness is still perfectly there

for whole translated articles you can go to my blog ^^ wow new home but same design like temporary. but still happy that I can update here ^^

Link : http://blog.naver.com/hjjdai5y/220357878999

Guest karatekid08

BF50A71D391EE91110C68A18D3B72D97.gifzooooommmmm!!! hi all...its a bit quieter today...uri Jjong must be busy preparing for his upcoming korea Fanmeeting.. D7A65853D672F47390F74892B5438A1C.gifthere was an article this morning about jjong... and @prism2103 post about it on the other thread (refer to this link: )

here is the fanmeeting poster of Jjong this May 16....thats 3 days from now~~  praying for a successful fanmeeting... 595C3B64D3EAFFFF5A756173CC422368.gif

Guest papillooon

yes..it's quite...hahhaa...

i hope the fan meeting will go well...seems that Jill Stuart doing an event too for this ( i like the fact that Jill Stuart really sponsored him and support in many ways..maybe the sell is good thanks to him..hahaha)

@karatekid08 by the way..can you give me link to download that cute gifs again? it's missing..and i have yet download it :( 

oh yeaahh!! i am glad HJH is really becoming one of anticipated young actors. yeeiiyy! i really can't wait to see Enemies in Law in english to see it myself (though i already noticed his skill in DEAR YOU..wohohooo..) and also..: ALICE! i'm actually really excited for this.

and..i am sorry but the srt file for Vampire Idol ep 4 really is broken :(  i was trying to search it again on nets but failed to find it.

i have the low quality video with hard sub. do u interested with that? but how can i send you? i've never send a video..it could go through email?

Guest karatekid08

@papillooon Jill Stuart really supports Jjong..they even made an event for the movie vip greeting right? i like how they treat jjong so well...hehehe

ow~~ those emoticons? sure..i put it on spoiler tags

https://chinesefontdesign.com/category/emoticon-download

im waiting for the Enemies in Law 2 be available for...international fans... i will definitely purchase a movie copy on it online...hahaha since after this Enemies in Law 2 movie showing... i guess jjong will start preparing for the Alice...we might not see him in a drama right now... sigh.... im still glad he is doing well...

about the srt file for vampire idol episode 4... its ok if i dont have it..hehehe dont worry.... im still feel happy watching it in raw... no worries my friend.. :)

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 thank you!!

haha..yes..you right..seems drama land still have to wait..LOL...

yes...but i'm really not complaining if i can see him getting  more and more exposure in any good and positive way possible..

after all..doing a movie is setting the bar for an actor itself..i guess the acting level is more depths compare to drama..that's why when he delivers well in Enemies in Law he got lots and lots of prise and more and more attention

and for that video..really..if you want it..i can send you one ;) ..tell me if you later change your mind :) 

Guest karatekid08

@karatekid08 thank you!!

haha..yes..you right..seems drama land still have to wait..LOL...

yes...but i'm really not complaining if i can see him getting  more and more exposure in any good and positive way possible..

after all..doing a movie is setting the bar for an actor itself..i guess the acting level is more depths compare to drama..that's why when he delivers well in Enemies in Law he got lots and lots of prise and more and more attention

and for that video..really..if you want it..i can send you one ;) ..tell me if you later change your mind :) 

cool3.gif

yep friend...hehehe will pm you if i change my mind...kekeke as of now, i'm still downloading some episodes of vampire idol..haha each episode takes me awhile to dl because of my poor connection..lol

hmmm.. i migh post random gif here of jjong...once in awhile.....hahaha i might flood the forum..so just a heads up to everyone...kekeke

handsome.gif

Guest karatekid08

Good morning friends~~ (from the side of my world...kekeke)

its a brand new day... :) countdown for Korea Fan meeting this May 16... yahoo~~

Uri Jjong must be preparing a lot of surprises for his fans... :D fighting jjong! fighting jjong!

have a great day everyone~~

int8.gif

Guest karatekid08

`Untitled-9.gif

Untitled-11.gif

I guess I'm gonna hit the sack earlier today...kekeke not much update about jjong..he is keeping a low profile today...he really is busy and concentrating a lot for the fan meeting....

all i can say for this day...despite some bumps encountered... i SALUTE jjong for his personality... he stand what he believes... he has his own principle in life.... and he won't let someone dictate him for doing things against the values he follows.. i do admire him for that...

he is Hong my way for a reason... with a good reason.. :)

You are a good man jjong... a lot of us cherish you and accept you...*hugs*

Guest papillooon

the page has no fuzz..so does JJong for today..LOL

thanks to @karatekid08 that is always dedicated updating something worth spazzing! (because i know many must've been checking the page out, even though not active in conversation..hahha)

HJH is really a man. his view and principle in life is respectable. i could feel he is someone who is humble and mature. he must be grown up with a decent up bringing. *SALUTE for his PARENTS too* . his words and thought is not from someone who just reach 25 years old generally.

and you, @karatekid08 put it perfectly. your point of view just hit it right. (i want to "awesome" you)

***i miss the LOL, awesome , and insightful buttons... ~.~

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong interview for Break News (15.5.12)

[TRANS] 인터뷰]위험한 상견례2’ 홍종현준비된 배우의 끝없는 연기열정!

코미디 장르 도전이자  주연 맡은 영화서 연기 변신 도전무한매력

[iNTERVIEW] 'CLASH OF FAMILIES 2' HJH, Endless Acting Passion of a Prepared Actor.

First challenge of comedy genre, challenge of acting transformation for first lead role, infinite attraction.

link : http://blog.naver.com/hjjdai5y/220359883702

Guest papillooon

anyone has check this page yet?

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/342807-movie-2014-alice-boy-from-wonderland-앨리스-원더랜드에서-온-소년-hong-jong-hyun-jung-so-min/

i can't wait for the movie release! excited! ^^

fmtEIM0.jpg

source : Jung So Min Facebook

IMG_231248172644701.jpeg

source : SimplySoMin @http://simplysomin.blogspot.com/

some BTS and screen test pics [all credits is to owner -- it's all in the thread -- please if you wanna take out and share do not forget the credits or link back to the page, more pics in the Alice thread] :

CWmQRci.jpgjZoD5Ba.jpg3Ianoea.jpgDpktOFB.jpgmAWY0Lt.jpgIMG_231191089651175.jpeg

iK5cyrp.jpg

IMG_231183513315130.jpeg

Guest luciamisae

looking forwrd another hong jonghyun movie . anyway who is the lucky cute little girl who play in those movie. hong jonghyun always look cuter everytime he connect with kids. qeqeqeqe

Archived