Guest prism2103

Note:

Anyway guys, could you help to give the link to watch Hong Jonghyun - Real Mate episodes with Engsubs? because i can't open link from yubisubs. 

​sorry to cut ur post but if u r still looking for realmate w jong & youngkwang here it is: http://yubisubs.blogspot.ca/2014/05/yubisubs-kim-young-kwang-hong-jonghyun.html

yubisub also subs stylelog2013+2014 :) so enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

150506 credits on pic

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karatekid08

Video Update: Fancam from Jill and Stuart Special event last 05.06.15

cr: kkang jjong

@mgy_megu hello! glad that u like him..hehhee.. he is sure antics in his own way..and sometimes also unpredictable..but yes, it's part of his charm (apart from his knocking handsome face ofc! LOL)

for Real Mates..i'm sorry but i watched the sub show also from YUBISUBS, i do not have any problem when opening the link..maybe you should try again, or kindly ask the admin..

YUBI is also in Twitter: @yubisubs

ohh hi @papillooon, Thanks for your information, i'll try to check it out later.

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 why you can find such a file!! complete of inkigayo and articles..woww! fast too! hahhaa.. you sure have talents finding this..

your picture updates is jjang!

thank you so much! ^^

INFO:

Jjong will attend another stage greeting :150509 (the banner just mention his name in this date)

video from DISPATCH from previous event

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong interview for NewDaily TV (part 1)

R: you're so popular these days. Probably there's no one who doesn't know HJH. But still please introduce yourself to people who is watching this video. 

J: Hello. My name is HJH. I'm active as a model turned actor now. And now, had finished filming movie [Enemies In-Laws 2], waiting for it to be release. half-worried and half-excited. I'm the one who is looking forward(for the movie).

R: you debut on 2007 as a model, right? on 2008, through fashion program you went into TV broadcast. on the same year 2008 (he mentioned Jjong's project). you involved in many works. are you an actor, or a model, or a special MC. I'm in confusing state. It's hard to define you in one word. It's suitable to regard you as an all-rounder handsome actor.

J: I don't know. I think it's true that I've tried in so many fields before. And it's all works that I like. to define me in one aspect is also a bit hard for me. I don't think I'm so good at all that makes me outstanding. I'm active as model turned actor. To show my various side, I've tried as MC once, sometimes I did entertainment program.  Through modelling and drama or movie, there's only one look that I could show. So I tried to challenge many things. Even though people will not always like(his works), but I'm working hard. So I hope people will look me in a good way.

R: if that so, which one do you think that watch you the best?

J: working as an actor is the most fun for me. It's a job that I desire the most.

R: since you're kid, acting and modelling are  your dream? and I'm curious about your reason for entering these two fields.

J: for modellig, I've thought of being a model since I was in middle school. for acting, it's started when I was in high school. That time when I went for meeting with company, I searched for company that have these two thing(model and acting).

R: so you've wanted to do both from the beginning?

J: yes. I think I did started as an actor a bit early. anyhow, I have these two in my mind since beginning.

R: there must be someone that encourage you. since your tall, "you should try be a model, try to act ". there must be a lot from people around you.

J: No. There's none. I thought about that myself. I did decision myself.

R: Then do you have any role model. someone that you look at at TV as thought "I want to be like that person". someone that gives you inspiration to choose this job.

J: even though it's not because someone inspire me. but if I have to choose. I respect Cha Seungwoon senior the most. because he's still doing modelling sometimes. and he done many acting. and these days as many people know, he did entertainment program. he show various sides of him. It must be not an easy thing. So I think he's great to be able to do all those thing with his own charm. 

R: please you explain your character for this movie in simple way.

J: my role is Cheolsoo. Firstly, his mom and dad are the famous thieves in Korea. He have a girl that he loves named Han Younghee. Her dad is the police that trying to catch my parents. He fall in love at first sight. And he lived in prodigal life. In order to marry Younghee, he work hard studying for police's exam. but who will like it(both family). they try to disturb the relationship. He's someone who try hard to chase his love.

R: I'm curious about how you agree to do this movie. What did you feel when you first reading the scenario?

J: I read the scenario really fast. I read it roughly. but I really enjoy reading it. and it's a genre that I really wanted to do from long time ago. Even though I'm not someone who really attracted to comedy movie, but it's different from character that I've tried before. I think I could show a different side of me. It can be a comic movie, or an action movie. It's a movie with varities. If I do this(movie), I could show that many sides, and I could enjoy myself during the filming. so I decided to do this movie.

R: what are the point that you could emphasize during acting. there must be a different since it's not a melodrama but comic genre.

J: at first, I don't really know why but it was different with other seniors and director before this. usually while waiting for filming, I'll be nervous. but(for this movie), it feels like I'm meeting my close friends(hyung). We chat and filmed. And the director had done this genre many time. so I think he's the mood maker. for me and JSY, it's our first time so it helps a lot to lessen our nervous. because of that, rather than nervous I approach them to talk first when I arrived at the scene now. I've became less nervous and more natural. and I think that is more important. Now I think I could challenge all things that I usually want. I feel that the lines and action that director made at the scene gives a big influence for me while doing this movie. the script itself is important but at the scene while reheasal with director and other seniors, there many things that make us can do the story more funnier.

R: So are you saying that you guys add an adlib?

J: hmm yes but to add the adlib, we talk to each other beforehand. the seniors are originally good.

R: then HJH-ssi, do you have your own idea for adlib?

J: No. no matter what, this is my first time for comedy. I can't say " I will do this". But I received many helps from seniors and director. 

R: I'm curious about the mood at the scene. who is the mood maker?

J: firstly, it's the director. and also Shin Junggeun senior and Kim Eungsoo senior, they make the mood good. but mostly it's the director.

R: I'm not trying to invade your personal, but seriously these days HJH's popularity is really hot.

J: (shy) thank you.

R: and even right now, your name on the ranking for internet search is significantly advancing. did you realize your popularity now?

J: compared to the past, I can feel that I'm receiving more interest from many people. through WGM and also MAMA. usually many younger people show interest to me. but now many people from various age support me. and even though not everyone knows me but sometimes when I walk around a lot of people recognize me. 

R: if it's HJH, these days the name that follows is actress JSY. you guys cooperate for movie [Enemies In-Laws 2]. it's your first time acting with her. I'm curious about your cooperation with JSY.

J: firstly, I'm the one who has to work hard since Seyeon is someone who is good. but there's an unexpected side of her. something that different from what I thought. is it because of the role that she had until now or some image of her. before I met her, I think she's wise. cautious, wise and matured compared to her age. but when I met her, she's not like that. 

R: so she break your impression?

J: no. not break but reversal. she's bright, laugh easily which is match her age. it's nothing big but she make it fun, she has that girl side of her. I was thinking why did she never show this side of her. she match well with the Younghee character. for instance, the character when she is with her first love, the charisma when working because she's a police. so I thought she suits well with the role when I first met her. at the scene, when I act with her. because she has good personality, I don't have to worry or be cautious. you know usually with woman.

R: slip of tongue.

J: yes. to the point that I don't have to worry about that. she has a good personality. she's easy going and considerate. I'm a bit shy. but she talk to me first and laugh a lot. that's why we can get close to each other faster. and she always act sincerely.

NOTE: hi guys. sorry for late translation. since I'm out from my hiatus which is very short. shame on me for being too childish over the credit thing. I miss translating so I'm back after slowly collecting back my thoughts and courage (too much drama from me ) ^^ I'll post my translation more here because honestly I'm still scared posting my translation on other place. and from now on, I don't mind if someone want to steal mine(but I will feel disappointed with you haha), it's more than enough for me if more people could know Jjong through them who took my translation. I won't give up on translating for Jjong and Jjong's fans. thank you for those who PM and mention me on twitter. thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it so much.

for this interview, I will divide it into two parts. first part cover from starting to 14:38 mins on that video. again, sorry for my broken english. it's already 1am. good night and enjoy guys ^^

Guest zzemazz

Dear @hjjdai5y you always did such amazing jobs..so thankfull that you decide to comebaccckkk *happy tears

Guest hjjdai5y

@newbie001 hi ^^ yes I'm very happy to be back. and somehow I feel like it's been so long since I've seen you. maybe because of the temporary thread haha. I'll do the part 2 asap. thanks dear ^^

@zzemazz hi ^^ my pleasure . wow I never heard of that job before. it's a new thing for me to learn. thank you. you must be a great person. being able to write every details. I'm not that good. I'm glad that I could help Jjong's international fans. you guys are jjang ! ^^

please don't just be a silent reader. post more. we are happy to have many people in here ^^ I will continue translating. thank you for your kind words. have a good day my dear :) 

Guest haerimpark

woaaaah, glad you came back dear @hjjdai5y . Im usually just silent lurker here in Jjong thread and not so active member in Jjongah thread. But im here to say that im so thankful coz you decide to comeback again with us here hikz .... you always did amazing jobs, so fighting :)

and jjong drop to 10th position, we need gather our streng to bring up Jjong position again. we can do it chingguuu  .... let's vote again yuhuuuu

#now back to lurk mode ... *wink

Guest papillooon

hello all,

this article is interesting enough to read..it's publish today by MWAVE, but it seems that original source is from NEWSEN.

the mention of he initially rejected WGM is almost the same with what has been published in Soompi, but the other details is interesting ;)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92219/hongjonghyun-interview

[Interview] Hong Jong Hyun Says He Rejected ′We Got Married′ At First

RatingRating moreOne Star

2015.05.09 13:00  Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

A variety show for Hong Jong Hyun? A comedy for Hong Jong Hyun?

Whatever he did, he carried around the title ′an unexpected move′ with him. What was his image up until now that if he lets himself go even just a little bit, it′s considered ′unexpected?′

Appearing in the movie Meet the In-Laws 2 in his first leading movie role, Hong Jong Hyun has received a countless number of questions about ′unexpected moves.′ He always seemed like an actor who would never even touch a comedy and would always appear cool. It may not have been on purpose, but Hong Jong Hyun stripped himself of this fortress like image that he built with one move. 

It wasn′t a project that he chose on purpose. The public wants to see an actor who is unchanging, but not when it comes to becoming a character in a project. If an actor always acted in the same manner, in the same role, in the same genre, then anyone could get sick of it. Hong Jong Hyun was also tired in that same position, and so when the offer for Meet the In-Laws 2 came, he grabbed it.

In a recent interview, Hong Jong Hyun said, "People can like or dislike the image that I show on screen. But I don′t have any regrets for how I′ve walked up until this point. I think I′ll be like that from this point on." 

"Some people have said that they think I wouldn′t be able to do comedic acting and that I have no interest in it. That′s not true at all. I′m very happy to be doing the genre that I′ve been wanting to do the most in my first lead movie role." 

Although no one′s exactly surewhy, Hong Jong Hyun is an actor who is veiled in mystery, but at the same time not. His cold and sharp facial features may be part of the reason why, but despite that he didn′t have a lot of opportunities yet, he was branded this peculiar title of being ′soulless.′

And that′s why he began to walk the lines of variety, starting with MBC′s We Got Married followed by an MC gig on SBS′ Inkigayo and a comedy movie. 

With news that he′s doing all these things, the reactions were, "What? Hong Jong Hyun?" 

When asked what he thinks about the public′s response and whether it worries him, Hong Jong Hyun smiled, saying, "I′m not sure." Then he took a step back and thought for a bit before answering, "I think I′m still trying to find my own color." 

"I don′t get stressed out, but I think I do lose my self-confidence. Either way, I know myself the best. There are times when I think, ′I′m not good at this.′ Even so, I say that I′ll do it. When I set my heart to it, I put my all into doing it the best that I can. It was the same with We Got Married. I thought it was right to just show myself."

Hong Jong Hyun actually rejected appearing in We Got Married. When he met with the staff, he honestly said, "I don′t think I′m suitable for this program." However, the staff convinced him that the awkwardness with his partner and getting closer to each other is all part of the program. Hong Jong Hyun found faith in the words and decided to appear. 

"Even if I wanted to be on it, even if I received an offer, it wasn′t something I could just jump into. It′s work for me and a program that many people watch," explained Hong Jong Hyun. "So I told them, ′I′m a fun person that plays a lot of jokes and stuff when I get close to someone, but I′m not a talkative person and I′m also not a very bright person, so I don′t know if I′m the right person for a program where I should be showing the refreshing relationship between a man and a woman. I shy away from people and I don′t think I′ll be fun. People won′t really like me.′ Then the staff said, ′How can this world only have bright couples?′ So I decided to ponder about it again and decided to appear. What they said was the biggest reason why I agreed on the show." 

"I thought I′ll just really show myself. I could have forced myself to show a different image, but I didn′t want to do that. Even if I tried, because it′s not acting, all of my personalities would have just come out. So I stayed loyal to my feelings each day."

"In the process, the my different images have pros and cons. But because they′re the results of what I chose, I try to stay optimistic and think that there will be another chance for me to show a better image next time. I try not to think too deeply regarding this matter." 

"The thing that I want for myself personally is to not be satisfied in this moment and become a person who is constantly working hard. I also wish I can live a fun life. Maybe it′s because getting older year by year is a bit saddening, everything′s not that fun these days, so I′m trying not to lose out on the fun stuff." 

The sequel of Meet the In-Laws from 2011, Meet the In-Laws 2 is about a man and a woman who fall in love and their respective family of burglars and family of police who try to prevent the marriage from happening. 

Photo Credit: Newsen/Lee Jae Ha

Tag

Thank you for updates! Been very busy and I had no time to check this thread and I now I did!!! So happy with all the interview and pictures of Jong! Man, can u give us a time out??? Hehehe so many articles and don't know which one I have to read... Hahaha... But it's good so we can see your face everyday!!! Thank you to our wonderful translator @hjjdai5y and Thank u @karatekid08 for pictures and video!! Awesome! 

Archived