• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@karatekid08 thanks for bring me all the hotness of Jjong with all the update & pic (i am sure i am extremely light headed right now, gaaaah!!) and for the tips that cute gif of yours :D

and @hjjdai5y thank you so much for ur hard work to translate . Dont say sorry dear, just take ur time. We already grateful to have u.

Btw, i just happen to listen to Jjong OST for his movie that he duet w/ his co star yesterday accidentally...

And oh,man....i am so late ha5.. I didnt know that Jjong voice is really that good. I like it so much to hear him sing that song..

I tend to skip video of Jjong singing (minus that Jjong rap in Running Man, he is sooo good rap Leessang song) since he sing "SOME" in his Inkigayo MC debut before:P Ive been traumatized a bit kkkkkkkk.   Now i know i am soooo wrong... miane Jjong~~ ehehe

Now good people, can someone please help me where i can download that Jjong ost?

If i can recall, someone in the thread before this soompi moving ( @Edy15 if i am not wrong) is making Jjong's version only too. Can u give me the link, if i am not bothering you chingu ya~~

Thanks in advance  xD

EDIT :

@Edy15 Thank you so much chingu ya~~

Guest papillooon

@jjongah4eva sorry i don't have that..and it never been posted here in the temporary forum. maybe you can PM @edy15 for the file. and would be nice if he's going to share that too in this thread :) 

@Aprilrose04 yeah that one published today seems interesting. i did PM @hjjdai5y too. hopefully she can help :) 

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong interview for SURE MAG released on 2015.04.28 

cr DC GALL http://mnbmagazine.joins.com/magazine/Narticle.asp?magazine=203&articleId=3DBM1KXJACEX5Y

Q: starting from last year you must be very busy with filming of [Her Lovely Heels] [MAMA] and [WGM]. when did you filmed the movie

J: hahaha. thankfully the schedule didn't overlapped. Actually I have thought on rejecting the movie [Enemies In-Laws 2]. I had to start filming right after finished [MAMA]. If body is tired, there's time when you can't work hard even if you try to do your best. so I thought it would be better if I didn't do it(movie). but I changed my mind after reading the scenario. the movie have all the elements that I 've always wanted to do.

Q: so you wanted to do comedy.

J: even if it's not a character that ruined too much, I want to act as someone who is a bit relax and bright. I'm greedy to do action acting as much as comedy. back then I've experienced action acting for a short time. I can't really forget the enjoyable moment easily. I like something aggresive.

Q: so did you get ruined a lot

J: it's not as easy as I thought.(laugh) But I did my best. I used all energy, and tried so hard to act like I'm not cool. I think I could get ruin more. there are times when the director had to stop me first. and it's a bit unfortunate(since he could do more)

Q: don't you feel scared to challenge comedy genre and ruined character.

J: I'm not afraid of new thing. contrary I'm someone who loves to challenge new thing. even when eating, I'm not afraid to go to a new restaurant. (laugh) but it tooks long time for me to get close with someone new. because of my sharp impression, I received many misunderstand. sometimes there are time when I feel sad.

Q: have you get close to your partner in movie, JSY

J: my first scene with Seyeon is we grill meat together. when I act cute and kiss her. it's soemthing that I don't do normally. it was so hard because of our awkward relationship. maybe because we get over a big mountain from the first. we get along very well and comfortably during the next filming. maybe it's the director's plan (laugh). above all Seyeon is someone who laugh a lot. I can talk to her easily because even when I did nonsense joke she laughed a lot. for comedy movie, our combination should be good not only during acting but also in normal(life). it's not about good in adlib to shine alone. we need to know well our partner so that the give and take of adlib can be done. it's call "chemistry". because of Seyeon our chemistry becomes good. because of her, the mood at location becomes good.

Q: JSY is 4 years-old younger than HJH.

J: Co-worker in [MAMA] with me Song Yoona have 17 years gap. it's not important if your partner have a very big gap in term of age with you. usually people said ' that friend is young but he/she is matured than everyone thought". that is JSY. she's matured to the point that (someone) won't know she is 4 years younger than me. she overflowed with charisma when she act. at the same she is cute and bright side that an early 20s have. even though she's younger but I learnt a lot from her. it's a reversal situation for me. during filming [MAMA] with Song Yoona sunbae, I've never feel difficulties. the first one that I really glad to meet was Song Yoona sunbae at the filming location. she gives advice when we are tired of late filming and she observed her junior's acting one by one. it's my dream to be a senior like her.

Q: in [Enemies In-Laws 2], Cheolsoo against his family for his love and tries to challenge the police's exam. he went to the exam hall even when he covered with trash. does HJH have the same personality.

J: I'm someone who force the thing I want to do. perhaps there's thing that I've missed, I'm worried if there's something wrong I did. I talked to my friends of my company for a long time. at last I did everything as I want (laugh). my parents never go against me as they trust me. it's not easy when I first preparing as model. "do whatever you want. either it's study or model. I don't mind". because of that I could start my job with a strong support at my back.

Q: when you was kid, your dream is to be model?

J: when I was in school, I wanted to be a vet. I was short that time. I sat at 5th on the front row. When I become a vet and earn big money and it was my dream to help the successful farmers on organic dog or organic seedlings.

Q: but how did you end up as model

J: my height increase suddenly by the time I was in middle school 3rd year. I started to intrested in appearance. Naturally i wanted to become a model. when I was in high school, there is  big effect from theater I watched. I have teacher who work at the theater. one day I went to watch with friend as group. I was overwhelmed by the actors on the stage. I can't really remember the title and story but their acting is still fresh in my mind.

Q: Have you ever regret of letting go the dream to be a vet.

J: never even for once. because I'm someone who have to do what I want to satisfied myself. even when I become a college student, I have to challenge acting and modelling. that's when my choice start. I thought it's better if I do it quickly. and in order to protect the animals, unexpectedly I think rather than be a vet, to be successful as actor is a good way to  make my dream come true.

Q: you must have the talent since kid.

J: no. unexpectedly it's opposite. normally I don't talk a lot and like to be alone. I was like that ever since kid.  as I know clearly what I want to do, I think I could overcome my normal personality.

Q: wasn't it hard as your personality is quiet and hard to get close with someone.

J: I don't know that when modelling. but when I start acting, I thought 'I can't be like this'. it hard for me to get close with someone I first met and I need time. at filming location, when I was about to get closer with people, then the filming end. there are many times that I feel sad. and I thought I have to adapt myself with filming mood for my acting.  after all it's sad to let go people who I can get close to at filming site. that's why I'm still trying. I went to greet them first, try to talk with other co-actors as much as I could. it's not perfect but I'm trying my best.

Q: recently, model turned actor receive many interest. what is the reason

J: Recently, models are famous. because many people are starting to get interested in fashion. These friends if they want to expend their area as actor, it's an advantage for them to have solid support to start. Cha Seungwon, Kang Donwon sunbae who start as model first and open up the road(for model) to start acting. as expected, because of good reputation by seniors enable me to do acting. ofcourse the condition of having good figure can't be left out. (laugh)

Q: you are close with Kim Woobin, Lee Soohyuk, Seongjoon, Kim YoungKwang.

J: we are close because we start as model at the same time. our age also almost same. we met together often. thesedays everyone is so busy so it's diffcult to gather as five together but, we will meet as two or three when we have free time.

Q: when you guys gather, usually what did you do

J: we did same things as other. exercise and play game together. eat and drink coffee while talk to each other. sometimes we went for drink. there are also times when we enjoy riding bicycle and drive around.(laugh)

Q: you guys must be friends that understand each other the most

J: yes. I wonder if I could find other people who have many simillarities together. among us, I'm the youngest. The hyungs always give good advices. that's why I can tell them my problem easily without burden.

Q: right now, what is HJH's biggest concern?

J: to successful as an actor. even though I can't be satisfied with everything. If I keep trying to do various types of job and roles, people will acknowledge my acting.

Q: do you find any solution book.

J: The answer is no other than the scenario itself. I read it repeatedly. Thesedays I can feel the important of experience. I think experience complete acting.

Q: in one previous interview, you said that you're still someone who lose interest in something. what about acting

J: I never feel bored of acting. when I work, many things change. co-actors, staff, cast, personality and location. I enjoy it because the situation change every time. of course the preparation is tiring. but once I enter the filming set, everything that annoy me suddenly disappear.

Q: what is the the most fun thing in [Enemies In-Laws 2]

J: Cheolsoo is someone different from the cool 'Cold Guy'. he has bright character. he is different from my usual self. To get familiar with Cheolsoo role, I tried hard to be childish even at filming set. I play jokes to people. because of that, the mood becomes good. even waiting at filming location (laugh)

Q: when can we see your second comedy acting

J: Lately people around me said "next time why don't you try romantic comedy". Honestly back then I used to wonder how can you act something that sweet and make you cringing. I thought that when I started [WGM]. but when I tried, it has it's own charm. I want to do [Enemies In-Laws] and other style too.

usually for this kind of question prior to acting or roles, I will answer that I want to try evil role. But I'm not in the situation to be greed in any project or roles I want. If I did great job in every role I act, I think even a unworthy character will naturally come to me. isn't it the most important thing is when the opportunity come, grab it properly and make it like it's(the character) mine?

NOTE: I'll be away until tomorrow. sorry because I can't really reply all PM and translation requested. I'll do as soon as possible after I reach home. ^^ 

Guest papillooon

@hjjdai5y very much thankful! :)

of course just take your time.. i'm sorry if i burdened you :( 

please translate it in your free time!

Thanks a lot again!

To day is holiday so I can vote for Jjong as far as now to day I already vote 20x ..... my husband so curious why I put alarm for every 30 minute ..... FIGHTING Jjong  ...... You already know that you had somuch fans and love you ....  (pssst don't tell my husband ) :wub::wub::wub:;)

now he already rank #29 just little bit go to #28 fighting ..... go vote for Jjong .... 

Guest karatekid08

eerrrr? i'm late for the happenings again today....wow! i see lot of articles about jjong..its mostly about his career, his works and his movie... happy again~~ since I can't do translation with the articles...i will just post the photos it contains...hehe

Photo Updates: 05.01.15

cr: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015042823121456342

cr: http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=62141

cr: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=896030

Guest karatekid08
Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 hahaha..it seems i am a bit late too..lol

thanks a lot for the updates!! he's impeccable :wub: [as always]  lol!!

please keep doing so.. (again) very much  thankful..

@Edy15 thanks a lot for sharing! 

and here's another video from Louis Vuitton Series Event 

EDIT :
i hope it's not a repost [in case it has been share in the old thread]

*Enemies in Law Making*

And this is HJH greeting in waiting room Asian Model Award (well, he's not much, more about compilation of everyone, but in case you wanna check it)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZjCBEsI2AxY/

Guest karatekid08

Archived