Guest karatekid08

1E6CD4AC70775D93DDD4E58D10E6A0E7.gifhelllooooooo...! its been awhile since i last visited the soompi world...kekeke how is everyone doing?? sorry been MIA for days/weeks now... i miss you all!! i miss spazzing and posting juicy staff about uri Jjong...hehehe soooo, i think im back again for good... hope real life will not keep me busy..hahaha 84BC1B8727A296F9ED822938E1932E78.gif

as a welcome back for myself...i will post a photo update from SBS inkigayo last 05.24.15... yipeeee...! 042928A4A662005B5D70858964A7D645.gif

Img0404_20150528135916_6.JPG

Img0404_20150528135916_5.JPG

Img0404_20150528135916_4.JPG

Img0404_20150528135916_3.JPG

Img0404_20150528135916_2.JPG

Img0404_20150528135916_1.JPG

cr: SBS

i will spazz again later~~~ miss you all..~~~ <3

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karatekid08

theres no event for jjong today... i think the promotion for the movie Dangerous meeting of In-laws 2 is over... he could be preparing now for another movie promotion or drama???hehehe i like both actually.. movie and a drama...and also some photoshoots and CF... hehehe

i went to DC gall of jjong..not much updates..but i get to see a new set of HD pics of jjong from his Korea Fan meeting wearing his Blue suit.. he look so mighty fine in it...well, all clothes matches with jjong...hahaha

@prism2103 thanks for the link of the movie...im currently downloading it now~~~ :)

edit: i can't seem to post the pics in here.. the blogger might did some restrictions in reposting it... so i will just put the link in here... the blog also have lots of nice HD photos of jjong...

http://bkxred.blog.me/220371215591

Guest prism2103

150531 News1 Interview pics! (comes w brief interview intro)

- interview yet to come out. but voila. 

- for the interview they met at samcheong-dong. 

- he wore a striped black and white tee & a gray suit (yes we can see that) 

- attractive smile, handsome, tall and broad shoulders (kill me now) 

- just last month, his movie "parents in laws" was released. his comedic acting, and warm image, presenting rising star hong jong hyun. 

article.jpgarticle.jpgarticle.jpg

Guest karatekid08

I've seen a preview video in DC gall that jjong will guest in a SBS Fashion King show... the details when this one air...i have no idea...any one here have some information about this??hehe i only heard about this show because of jjong.... so we get to witness Model Hong Jonghyun here?hehehe very interesting~~~ :)

gif from the preview..

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-3.gif

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] a part from Jjong's interview with Japanese magazine as requested.

I think this interview still have continuation (I only translated parts that I received from Jap-Kor translation). If I found the rest (I'm so lazy to scroll DC now, I'm so sorry) I will update it later. ^^

Link : http://blog.naver.com/hjjdai5y/220377072509

Guest papillooon

i really doesn't have time recently for spazzing and updating recent news of Hong JJong.. thanks a lot @Aprilrose04 @prism2103 @karatekid08 @hjjdai5y for all the updates!

aww..i anticipate that SBS Fashion King things!

by the way this is mc cut Inkigayo this week.. 

cr. twitter @xrkwef3x

and maybe this one is a bit late..but in case someone have not seen it..it's from LV Series 2 exhibition..coverage by Elle Korea...there's part of HJH interview..

Guest hjjdai5y

Thank you for the translation @hjjdai5y :)

Hope you can find sleep

Can you help me by sharing it on Jjongah's thread if someone request for translation. Thank you ^^

ㅋㅋㅋ hopefully. thanks ^^

Thank you for the translation @hjjdai5y :)

Hope you can find sleep

Can you help me by sharing it on Jjongah's thread if someone request for translation. Thank you ^^

ㅋㅋㅋ hopefully. thanks ^^

​Ouki, yeah someone asked for it. I'll share it for you then

Guest Aprilrose04

Yesterday Kim Young Kwang Instagram Update ..Handsome Forevere Best Friends with Jong Hyun Oppa ..:wub::wub:

So cute and funny Jjong ..:wub::)

Guest papillooon
Yesterday Kim Young Kwang Instagram Update ..Handsome Forevere Best Friends with Jong Hyun Oppa ..:wub::wub:

* Jjong is not shaving.. lol..hahha..still look super handsome! ♥♥♥ *

Right,! And ..he's just cute!! (Always whenever with hyungs...i guess a maknae is still a maknae after all..hehhee) ^^

Guest karatekid08

* Jjong is not shaving.. lol..hahha..still look super handsome! ♥♥♥ *

Right,! And ..he's just cute!! (Always whenever with hyungs...i guess a maknae is still a maknae after all..hehhee) ^^

jjong must be on his break now...i see a very relax free Jjong with stubble... glad he could spend some friendship time with his hyungs #friendshipgoals

as a human being..we really have this moment when we turn into a child like action when we are with our very close friend or with someone who can understand us... and for Jjong...he became a maknae instantly when his with his favorite hyungs...kekeke worry free~~ no image to maintain.. he is just being himself..acting all silly cute which his hyungs love to see... :)

Untitled-4.gif

Guest papillooon
jjong must be on his break now...i see a very relax free Jjong with stubble... glad he could spend some friendship time with his hyungs #friendshipgoals

as a human being..we really have this moment when we turn into a child like action when we are with our very close friend or with someone who can understand us... and for Jjong...he became a maknae instantly when his with his favorite hyungs...kekeke worry free~~ no image to maintain.. he is just being himself..acting all silly cute which his hyungs love to see... :)

​LOVE your every words!

and yes, i like seeing him carefree like this! he's super cute!

he has manly charm but somewhat has a cute side..

whenever he let himself loose, his childlike aura kinda released..and makes him an "absolute adorable cute grown-up man (what a words i use here..hahhaa!!..simply said..he's cute and get more cute when he suddenly behave like a kiddo..lol) 

thanks hyungs that are able to show us this side of him..kekkekeee...^^ 

@karatekid08 this one gif of yours is the perfect example of his cute charm! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 

Guest luciamisae

WOOOO looong time not post here...thank you everyone who post jjong update in this forum. ang thank you miss @hjjdai5y for translating . my heart always beating everytime see jjong with kids..he looks manly . but when see jjong pic with his hyungs LOL he totally maknae. i agree with @papillooon jjong still looks handsome even though not shaving... this kid really...really...make me speechless..qqqqqq

Guest karatekid08

@phichul

BANG...!

Untitled-2.gif

thanks for the link... kekeke

i promise before that i will watch the raw..but i realized..i should just wait for the eng sub.. it might ruin the excitement if i watch it without catching the important details of the movie...so thank you so much for the link... your AWESOME~~~

@papillooon @luciamisae to sum it up...jjong has endless charms...kekeke and it always caught us off guard.... jjong~ please be gentle with our hearts...hehehe

Guest karatekid08

@Aprilrose04 1D4E0CF8ADDFF4C7CA49DF8D1E1EF377.gif hahahaha... why do i find that pic so funny?? never knew manner legs exist now...kekeke i only knew about manner hands...  862D7C531AF3ED71EF281965DAEC1515.gif problems tall people have to endure...hehe the 3 MC look so cute in that pic tho... cutie dongsaengs~~~ and their personalities jive so much...give balance..... nice job pairing this three SBS inki.. DB2951D2C1A44F651F44F97C182CFA67.gif

Archived